(25th dec update) kanav’s dad is dead

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

kanav's dad get shot and he holds his heart and starts to step back. kanav thinks that his dad didn't want to give his blessing to them and says that i wouldn't feel bad even if you die today. kanav's dad falls on to kanav's  mom's lap and put his blood on kanav's mom's forhead and ask for fogiveness for what he did to her and dies. kanav starts crying.

kanav's dad is brought to the hospital and the doctors say that he was already dead when he was brought to the hospital.

kinjal's dad is discharged from the hospital and they bring him home. kinjal's dad ask everyone where they got the money for surgery just then his boss comes to see him and says we have lost trust in you and tells him about the compensation money

in the precap they show kanav's dad's funeral. kanav and his mom are crying and kanav  says that i'm not sad that my father died i'm sad that my biggest business rival died. kanav's mom asks him "then why did you touch his feet" he say he did it for her.

then they show that kanav's brother asking for fogivness from his mother.

sorry for the late update. i couldn't watch the epi today and had to wait till some one post the video.

Merry Christmass to all!!!!😃

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ ^yeah....it was a sad epi
i felt bad for kanav when he cryed for his dad today. it was nice to see that kanav really cared about his dad Edited by dgba - 16 years ago
wida thumbnail
what will happen now
i really dont see any change for KK
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It was a sad episode though I'm not feeling bad for Mr. Scindia. 😕
Does this means that Kanav's step-mom knew about this plan?
Thank you.

Merry Xmas to you too. 😉
dgba thumbnail
^no his step-mom doesn't know anything. his brother is going to confess to his mom tommorrow
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he was really harsh to his dad today
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update... very sad episode... feeling bad for kanav...