24DecWrittenUpd:ShilaDevil,JhanviTrapped!

pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The epi starts with Shubot wondering where Jhanvi might be. Shanta comes to him and says that you will repent the day that you find out that Jhanvi is a negative person. Shubot thinks to himself that you will repent the day that you find out that Jhanvi can't possibly even think about this.

The kidnappers throw Jhanvi on the floor. Shila Devi comes there and it is revealed that she is the kidnapper. She starts to pick up Jhanvi's mask to see her face but she stops because the kidnapper guy tells her that Gudiya is getting hard to handle. She says that she'll be back to Jhanvi.

Khurana is talking to Kaveri. He tells her that Jhanvi is the kidnapper. Sunny gets the phone from Kaveri. Khurana tells him that the reason that he brought Jhanvi home was because she wanted to fulfill her father's dreams. Sunny is so shocked by this๐Ÿ˜› After disconnecting the phone, he gets Ganga's flashbacks. He tells Kaveri that a girl who wants to fulfill her father's dreams can not kidnap somebody๐Ÿ‘

Balbir's dad gets a call from Shanta about the kidnapping. He starts to congratulate Ballu for his awesome job but Ballu tells him that he never kidnapped anybody. This shocks Ballu's Dad. They wonder if Bindu+Shila could do this.

Shanta, Shubot, Shekhar, Khurana, Bindu, Balbir, Ballu's Dad are all sitting by the phone and waiting for a call by the kidnappers. Bindu gets a call on her cell phone. They ask for Shekhar to come near the bridge with a lot of money (sorry, i forgot how much it was๐Ÿ˜Š) They all start to leave but all the men want to go with Shekhar and help him out. Shekhar tries to stop them but in vain.

Bindu gets a call from Shila Devi that their plan is turning out successful. Shila tells Bindu to get all the jewelry and meet her because her work is over in that house.

Balbir and everybody else are about to leave but Ballu notices Bindu talking on the phone. He gets suspicious and tells his dad to stay there and keep an eye on Bindu.

Bindu has her bags packed and is about to leave but when she opens the door, she finds Ballu's Dad standing there giving her an evil look.

The kidnappers and Shekhar's gang reach the bridge. Shekhar comes out of his car with the money. The kidnappers tell Jhanvi to go and get the money from Shekhar or else they will kill Gudiya. Poor Jhanvi goes there and asks Shekhar to give her the money and he will get Gudiya once he reaches home. Shekhar first declined but later agrees on this.

Jhanvi goes back to the car with the money in her hand. She gives the bag to the kidnappers but the kidnappers take off without her.

Sorry guys but Sadaf's link kind of didn't work for me in the end. If someone has the last part. Please post the brief part of it in your post. Thanks in advance๐Ÿ˜Š 

Guys please leave your comments/suggestions/queries below๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjna32 thumbnail
thanks for the great update..poor janvi..she has to suffer a lot..i feel so bad for her...but thanks anyway
pollydolly thumbnail
ur welcome dear ๐Ÿ˜Š i feel bad for her 2 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
...Thats tooo much for her now..

Well..thannxxx for the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mishi 8 thumbnail
I haven't seen last part too. Ganga suffered enoph now, she realy need someone's (sager)suport. Thanks for your update.I always read your updates and its great. ๐Ÿ˜Š
pollydolly thumbnail
ur welcome. by the way, i like ur username. what does it mean?๐Ÿ˜Š
pollydolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marthika

...Thats tooo much for her now..

Well..thannxxx for the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i know, this certainly is too much for now. they should put ganga to relax now๐Ÿ˜†
pollydolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishi 8

I haven't seen last part too. Ganga suffered enoph now, she realy need someone's (sager)suport. Thanks for your update.I always read your updates and its great. ๐Ÿ˜Š

i completely agree with u๐Ÿ‘ she does need sagar now. thanx 4 always reading my updates๐Ÿ˜ณ