Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bdev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thank you so much for all your kind comments. I wish I could respond to each and everyone one of you personally, but I really don't know what to say other than to thank you for your very generous responses.

Unfortunately, I am a little stuck on writing the epilogue, but I will definitely try to update soon. In the meantime, if any of you could send some ideas my way, it would be greatly appreciated. πŸ˜ƒ

BD
Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww that was a very pretty made up
hehe.
so cute..
finally..
i wish this happens in ks.. too.
that would be so cool
Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A Happy ending...Meera is not his wife, and she helped bring them closer. Hope it's like that in KS....

Glad things worked out for all concerned....waiting for the epilogue. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
bdev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you everyone for you kind comments. Here is the final chapter and epilogue. I hope I have done this ff justice.

CHAPTER 6

Ganga stood in front of the murthi of Ram and Sita with folded hands, tears streaming down her face. She finally had the family she had dreamed of. Her father turned out to be her angel, her savior, her best friend, the one she had seen in her dreams as her own, and she loved him. When she had gotten home from school the previous day, and had rushed inside to see the surprise that Meera aunty and masi had promised her, she had been shocked to see her mother sitting on the lap of some stranger feeding him food, both oblivious to their surroundings. Masi had walked up to her and whispered in her ears, that's your papa.

Ganga couldn't control her emotions. He had come for her; he had come to be with them. With tears streaming down her cheeks, she cried papa running towards the unknown stranger and hugged him. Only when she felt his strong hands embrace her, did she look up, shocked to see her uncle.

You're my father, she asked innocently, slightly releasing her hold on him but still hugging him. Jai looked at her, too choked up to say anything, just nodded, tears flowing unabashedly. I knew it; I wanted my father to be just like you and Ramji heard my prayers. He sent you to me, to us. You won't ever leave right papa, you won't leave us again, and she looked at him hopefully, tears still flowing.

Jai hugged her tighter, not wanting to let her go. Hearing her call him papa brought about a wave of emotions that he was finding very hard to control. With great difficulty he whispered, Never. Ganga broke down crying when she heard that and gripped Jai harder too. As father and daughter cried together, it seemed like a balm had been applied on the crushed but now hopeful hearts. Jai pulled Bani towards him and then all three hugged each other as a family, as Masi and Meera watched on tearfully.

A couple of hours later, enjoying numerous squeals and laughter, Jai asked them to pack their bags as they were moving out.

Are we going home papa? Ganga asked excitedly. Not tonight, Jai said patting her head gently; tonight we are going to check into my hotel. As Ganga's smile disappeared, Jai quickly replied, I have some unfinished business to take care of first, but I promise that I will take all of you home tomorrow evening. Ganga immediately gave him a huge smile and said, I will be waiting papa. Jai looked at her and smiled and then looked at Bani thorough the mirror. She looked apprehensive, but he smiled at her reassuringly, and she relaxed immediately.

After dropping them off at the hotel, Jai went to his office after making a few urgent calls. He stayed over all night, and returned home next morning. As he walked into the house, he noticed Jigyasa running up to him, where were you bhaiya? Jai cringed when he heard her voice. He walked ahead and without turning back told her, Jigyasa meet me in my study in an hour. I want to talk to you, and went up to his room. Jigyasa looked at his retreating back in confusion.

An hour later, Jigyasa knocked the study door. Come in, Jai said. She walked inside the study to notice that Jai was sitting with his back towards her and said Sit down Jigyasa. She sat and waited for a few minutes. When he did not say anything, she began, Bhaiya is something the matter?

Jai took a deep breath. Jigyasa do you know why I always trusted you, why I believe you so blindly? Jigyasa smiled proudly, of course bhaiya. It's because you know that it is I who love you the most, who truly is concerned of your wellbeing.

Jai let out a small laugh and bitterly replied, no Jigyasa, it is because we are unfortunately bound by blood.

What, Jigyasa asked shocked and unable to understand where this conversation was heading.

Jai continued, I loved you and cared for you all my life, I fulfilled every duty as a brother and even some of a father. I thought you looked at me the same way I looked at you, like family. Unfortunately, all you ever really cared about was the Walia name, the Walia money, and because I loved you so, I chose to ignore that, in fact I had deluded myself into thinking that you my sister, was someone who loved me and could do me no harm. But all you have really done Jigyasa, is plot and plan to destroy me, and tried everything under the sun to snatch all the happiness from me.

Bhaiya, what……

Jigyasa, do not interrupt me Jai said angrily. Today I will speak and you will listen.

Jigyasa stared at him but kept quiet. All you cared about was money, never the relationship we share. I wanted to throw you out to the streets, like you had made me throw Bani out, but I can't. You were saved by the promise I had made to our parents that I would always take care of you. I intend to keep that promise. There is an envelope on the table; it's for you, open it.

Jigyasa opened it to find a check, her eyes widened at the amount. I have had Walia assets evaluated and have given you 30% of the total cost. I have also had the house evaluated and 50% of the current market price has been added to that.

Jigyasa looked back up, and couldn't stop herself form saying, 30%? Jai smirked, you should be happy I even gave you that much. The Walia assets you see today no longer have any mark of dad. I have rebuilt everything from scratch, so it belongs to only me and my wife. You have no claims on it. I have given you the money for half the house, as I won't sell the house, because of the memories attached to it. I will forever be reminded of the choices I made, and I will not make those mistakes again.

Bhaiya, I don't understand, why are you doing this, Jigyasa asked mournfully.

Jai turned towards her with a menacing look. Today Jigyasa, you lost the right to call me bhaiya. Consider all my responsibilities towards you complete. Get out of Mumbai, I don't care where you decide to go, but you are not to step anywhere near here again. If I see you ever again in the future, I will make sure you are ruined for life, make you penniless, and I know for a fact that nothing would pain you more than that. Now get out of my sight.

Jigyasa stood up hurriedly, fine I will leave, I will take Varun with me.

No Jai replied, Varun stays here, I have made myself legal guardians to Varun and Vidya, and you have no hold on either of them anymore. Jigyasa looked shocked and turned away angrily. As she stepped out, she noticed two bodyguards standing at the door. She looked at them quizzically and then looked back at Jai.

Jai looked at her for a moment and then at the guards. Show her the way outside the mansion, no stops on the way. She walks out with only what she has on her, nothing else.

But, Jigyasa stuttered.

Jai walked towards her and slammed the study door shut.

That evening, the Walia mansion was lit up as if all the stars had descended upon it. Jai bought Bani, Ganga and masi home just as he had promised and dadi, along with the rest of the family members had arranged to have their marriage again. Bani blushed as Jai presented her a sari and jewelry that he wanted her to wear for their 'special night' as he called it. The marriage was their grandest ever, as Jai had made sure of it. After all the rasams were over, Jai picked up Bani , and carried her towards their room. Laughter and whistles rallied the whole hall and Bani blushed furiously, burying her head in his chest. Jai just ginned. When he locked the door and put her on the bed, Bani asked furiously, what was all that for? It was so embarrassing. What will everyone think about us? Jai looked at her innocently and said, The room missed your presence greatly. It beckoned me to being you up here and my heart felt weak at its cry. Bani looked at him confused for a moment and then burst into laughter. He joined her and then pulled her into his arms. He kissed her gently and said, I missed you Bani. I never intend to let you go again. She smiled at him and kissed him back. As they embraced, it seemed as if the moon too felt shy, and hid behind the clouds, enveloping the room in darkness with only the gentle flickers of the candle flames seen. As Jai entered Bani, a lone tear streamed down her eye, they were finally together, where they belong and this time nothing was going to come in between them.

EPIOLOGUE

Rano and Nachiket were made mangers at Walia industries and within the next few years they became indispensable for Jai, with their hard work and dedication. Rashi and Purva started an event management business with Bani, which flourished under the Walia umbrella and then became an entity on its own. Masi and dadi happily went back to watching their hindi movies and going on yatras. Aditya continued working with Jai and became his happy go lucky self again. Nobody really knew what had happened to Jigyasa, and frankly nobody even cared. There were some rumors that the loneliness had got to her and he she had tried to kill herself, failing which, put into a mental asylum, but no one knew for sure.

Daksh had gone on to write many best selling romance novels, claiming his inspiration to be Jai and Bani. Meera took control of the business in London and settled there. Every year she would visit the Walias for all their family functions, their wedding anniversary and family birthdays, where she got to know Daksh better and both had eventually fallen in love. They got married two years later and were living happily together. Now he claims at every party that his best sellers derive inspiration from him and Meera, thoroughly embarrassing her and earning her deep blushes, with laughter that would eventually follow.

As for Jai and Bani, they had never been happier in their married life. Having seen life at its worst, they learnt to enjoy the smallest of moments with one another. They finally had time for them selves to understand and strengthen their marriage, which was all they really needed. Within a month and a half after they got back together, Bani found out she was pregnant πŸ˜†. She went on to deliver a healthy beautiful baby boy, a splitting image of his father when he was that age 😳, who they named Karthik. Ganga proved to be a wonderful sister and their family felt complete. With Ganga, Karthik and the rest of the family by their side, they finally found peace, happiness and togetherness.

BD

Comments are eagerly awaited.

P.S link to my new ff  Dil se

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/824128

Edited by bdev - 16 years ago
siumi thumbnail

beautiful endingπŸ‘

JB together with Ganga, mm...was there any "new addition in the family"πŸ˜†

Hey everything has good ending, so this one had,

I hope you'll start another oneπŸ˜†

Good n8t,

SukhπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by siumi - 16 years ago
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😳 .. awwnnn BD.. that was the best epilogue ive ever read.. πŸ‘ .... i just hope that could happen in the real KS.. so wat if we dont get to see it.. we can alwayz imagine it with the beutiful FF's from our friendz.. hhheh.. πŸ˜‰ kyun sahi bolo na.. ahem ahem.. i hope u have another FF in place of this one.. heheh..
Heartbreak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just wish exta had some brains and did something like this too 😊
ridizzz thumbnail
Awesome ending...beautiful πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey
bdev i loved this ending.
it was so cute
loved it.
i really hope this happens in .. ks that would be so cute.
kiranc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great ending. It was well written.