Live Update: 20th Dec ’07

MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I am doing the highlights for today's episode, as I am down with a cold!

Everyone arrives in the hospital including AD, and Mom, and Biji.

Akshat meets the doctor and the doctor tells him that Sonia was saying only his name while she was unconscious. And only Akshat can meet her.

Akshat goes in and sees Sonia resting. Sonia gets up and takes his hand.

Akshat ask her as to what she did, Sonia says she doesnt want anything else. I can die in peace and I did all this for you.

Sonia starts saying that you are only mine and I wont let you be anyone else's. Forget what happened and come back to me.

Mom comes in the room and that's when Sonia grabs Akshat's hands. Along with her, AD and Biji also enter the room.

Sonia tells Mom that she took sleeping pills accidentally instead of anti-biotic.

Mum asks Sonia to answer her question honestly, that is everything right between them? Did Sonia and Akshat have a fight?

Sonia says that we both love each other very much and that makes Mom happy.

The nurse enters and asks them to leave as they have get Sonia freshen up, but Sonia refuses to let that. She says she doesn't needs to be freshen up.

Akshat says that he is going to meet the doctor to get Sonia's reports.

AD go up to Sonia but before they could even talk to her, Mom asked them to leave, and they leave the room.

Akshat is walking down the hallway and sits on the bench thinking what Sonia has done. He is now trapped and he doesn't know what to do.

AD see him and Amber asks him what does Sonia's reports say? Akshat gets annoyed and says to her that Nothing happened! Why do you bother so much about her? Everyone has created a "tamasha" in my life! And he walks away.

AD walk are walking down the street and Amber says to Dhara that for my happiness I made Akshat's life hell. And in an attempt to get closer to him, I distanced myself away from him again.

Dhara tells her that you have faced a lot because of him. Now no more. If Sonia thinks that there is anything between you both, then lets prove her wrong.

Come out from your dreams and face the reality. And the reality is that we can never love anyone. It might hurt but remember the dream we have for mom.

Then they see a small boy who is trying to sell flowers since he wanted money to buy food and eat. Dhara calls him and buys the flowers. The boy gets really happy and says; Thank you didi, may God give you very good husbands.

Back at the hospital, Mom is feeding Sonia some drinks and making her comfortable. AD enter the room with the flowers.

Sonia sees the flowers and when they AD got closer to her, Sonia started coughing and saying I am allergic to those flowers.

Mom gets angry and throws the flowers away and says to AD that you both are not only physically handicapped but also mentally handicapped.

AD go out of the room and Amber ask where did we go wrong this time? How did we know that she was allergic to those flowers?

Biji comes up to AD and apologies on her behalf as her words are always bitter.

AD explain that this is not the first time they are hearing this bitterness, nor it's the last time. We hear this everyday, just the faces are different, and so are the voices, only the bitterness is the same. And we will have to listen to them till we are alive.

Biji tells them that she can understand their pain and they both are very brave, and she drags AD back into the room.

Akshat ask the doctor in the room that when can Sonia get discharged. The doctor tells that the reports are normal, just let her drips finish. He says that she will get discharged soon but she has to take 3 days complete bed rest.

Mom suggest that why doesn't Sonia lives with them in their house? Sonia first says that she doesn't want them to have any trouble with her. But then she agrees to it.

Biji in her mind says that now two women are gonna stay in that house and eat up my brains…God help me.

Sonia is back home with Akshat and Mom. They both are supporting her and Sonia is leaning on Akshat purposely. Sonia pretends to faint so that Mom can ask Akshat to hold her. When Sonia sits on the couch and Akshat walks away she grabs his hand. And ask him to sit with her.

Sonia in her mind says that now I am in the house, start the countdown AD. It is not going to be long when you both will leave this house, and now that I have Mummy ji as my pawn in this game

*Episode Ends*

Edited by mona18 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx alot. This epi was interesto!
tang83 thumbnail
wow I think mom is Sonia's instructor
anyways great update
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Get well soon! 😊
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww MOna..Take care dear..Get well soon!
Thanks for the fab highlights!👏

Sonia and Akshats mom are just too much🤢

waisey what does this mean....??

Thank you didi, may God give you very good husbands.

They will get married...?

thanks hun!
Love,
Gracella

N3ha thumbnail
awwww feel better mona...and thanks for the update...
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

Aww MOna..Take care dear..Get well soon!
Thanks for the fab highlights!👏

Sonia and Akshats mom are just too much🤢

waisey what does this mean....??

They will get married...?

thanks hun!
Love,
Gracella

😆 Wish I could explain it last night😆

The boy was blessing them with good husbands as they helped a poor boy in need nah😳

~Mona😛
shijhu thumbnail
hey mona darling wot happ dear??
ohhh dis sonya is such a drama n political queen jaya as bua ji n bmtd is awesome but here again wahi old wali vamp type take care dear