Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
sorry she looks bit sluty in short skirts. There is nothing wrong in wearing western clothes. She 37 years old with two kids. Even Aish stopped wearing clothes like that after her marriage. Madhuri still looks great and she doesn't have to pose half naked.

what is really Gauri trying to prove here. Most of all, her pictures are air brushed to the point it doesn't even look like her.
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the last pic is soooooooo niceeee!!!

awww they make a gorgeous, hot couple 😳 😳 😳
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_111

She looks funny ... As if the pics have been photoshopped to put her face on a different body πŸ˜†

🀣

payal99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetie

sorry she looks bit sluty in short skirts. There is nothing wrong in wearing western clothes. She 37 years old with two kids. Even Aish stopped wearing clothes like that after her marriage. Madhuri still looks great and she doesn't have to pose half naked.

what is really Gauri trying to prove here. Most of all, her pictures are air brushed to the point it doesn't even look like her.

as if all the actresses and models pictures aren't airbrushed on magazine covers.  why make such a big deal about only gauri?

Originally posted by: preetie

ya lol 

Fashionholic thumbnail
I don't understand why she was 'chosen' to be a cover girl? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Punjabi_chic

I don't understand why she was 'chosen' to be a cover girl? πŸ˜•

ya she is not very gud lukin and its just that she is superstar's wife.

Originally posted by: ms_naughty_devi

And she said she didn't like revealing clothes.I hate 2 faced hypocrites.Nobody forced her to say she didn't like revealing clothes,bloody liar.Why did Shahrukh give her sooo much freedom to do a photo shoot like that.She's lost her respect.She should actually quit making soo many public appearances,it makes both her and Shahrukh look bad.She should just stay home and maintain a housewife image.....I'd like that much better.πŸ‘πŸΌI mean she's this huge superstars wife,she should be dignified.
Anyhoo,I still love Shahrukh....but he needs to keep some control on his wife before she goes haywire like Malaika arora khan!

πŸ˜†But that is not your choice to make.

May be SRK doesn't want his wife to remain a chapathi-maker. He respects her and her choices just like how she does.

Why the double standards?

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nainashah

ya she is not very gud lukin and its just that she is superstar's wife.

Well, she's also a producer nowπŸ˜ƒ
payal99 thumbnail
and what exactly do you mean by keep "control" on his wife. she's not some sort of animal or a child that he needs to control her. its backward thinking like that that doesnt allow women as much equality. what a shameful response. 🀒