Frequent Posters

*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
I can't believe she could do that! Actually...I can! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i really wonder why arbaaz has closed his eyes to all this.. come on deep down no man wants other men lusting for his wife.. and no man wants his wife showing off her assets all the time.. 🀒 🀒 🀒 arbaaz. if you are reading this.. Talk to us Man πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ms_naughty_devi

Arbaaz and Malaika have never gotten any great roles in their career.

You think soπŸ˜›

Courtesy: mumbaimirror.com

Malaika Arora is ready to do her first film as a full-fledged lead actress. Malaika has signed Sunil Shetty's upcoming film, EMI.

Confirming Malaika's inclusion in EMI, Sunil says, "Malaika as she is perfect for the role." When contacted, Malaika says that she has a full-length role in the film. Arjun Rampal convinced Malaika to say yes. Malaika says, "Arjun had a word with me and I realised that it was a great role. He plays a DJ and I play his love interest.

Malaika will complete her portion in twelve days. "Sunil has arranged the dates in such a way that there will be no confusion about dates. He is pretty organised as a producer," Mallaika adds.

Meanwhile, this Friday, Malaika will be seen shaking a leg with Nana Patekar and Anil Kapoor in Firoz Nadiadwala's Welcome. Few years ago, she danced on top of a train with Shah Rukh Khan in Mani Ratnam's Dil Se. Malaika was last seen in Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om in the song 'Deewangi' featuring 31 stars.

EMI is based on the recent stories about banks extracting regular EMI amounts from their loan seekers forcefully. Besides Malaika and Arjun, the film also stars Sanjay Dutt in a pivotal role. EMI is being directed by Saurabh Kabra.

Fashionholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona21

i really wonder why arbaaz has closed his eyes to all this.. come on deep down no man wants other men lusting for his wife.. and no man wants his wife showing off her assets all the time.. 🀒 🀒 🀒 arbaaz. if you are reading this.. Talk to us Man πŸ˜†

I think as a couple both of them are very confident with what they do and are very thick skinned, if they don't like someones comments they just ignore them.

It seems as if being 'sexy' is what is important to them as it is part of their identity.

Originally posted by: mona21

arbaaz. if you are reading this.. Talk to us Man πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

You are hilariousπŸ˜†. Arbaaz is eager to talk to you.

Mommytobe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

You are hilariousπŸ˜†. Arbaaz is eager to talk to you.

you never know.. i don;t think he is working in too many projects.. so he might come online to kill timeπŸ˜†

missy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
malaika doesn't deserve Arbaaz ..Arbaaz is a honest husband πŸ˜‰
Mommytobe thumbnail

You think soπŸ˜›

Courtesy: mumbaimirror.com

Malaika Arora is ready to do her first film as a full-fledged lead actress. Malaika has signed Sunil Shetty's upcoming film, EMI.

Confirming Malaika's inclusion in EMI, Sunil says, "Malaika as she is perfect for the role." When contacted, Malaika says that she has a full-length role in the film. Arjun Rampal convinced Malaika to say yes. Malaika says, "Arjun had a word with me and I realised that it was a great role. He plays a DJ and I play his love interest.

Malaika will complete her portion in twelve days. "Sunil has arranged the dates in such a way that there will be no confusion about dates. He is pretty organised as a producer," Mallaika adds.

Meanwhile, this Friday, Malaika will be seen shaking a leg with Nana Patekar and Anil Kapoor in Firoz Nadiadwala's Welcome. Few years ago, she danced on top of a train with Shah Rukh Khan in Mani Ratnam's Dil Se. Malaika was last seen in Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om in the song 'Deewangi' featuring 31 stars.

EMI is based on the recent stories about banks extracting regular EMI amounts from their loan seekers forcefully. Besides Malaika and Arjun, the film also stars Sanjay Dutt in a pivotal role. EMI is being directed by Saurabh Kabra.

heehee. i saw that article today.. look at her dress.. that is mrs. gladrags dress..hmm.. who is excited to see her act.. hey did n't she act with bobby deol .. years ago.. it was like guest appearnce or something

mermaid_QT thumbnail

I don't have a problem with her attires because most in Bollywood wear such kinds and these days wannabe tellywood actors following the suit.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† yepp, all the vamps especially!!  I informed my mom watching all that was spoiling her innocent mind πŸ˜‰

But..but there is a place an occasion for everything. When dress code is formal then you can't wear minis and micros. Item numbers look good in movies, may be private bashes too but in a corporate partyπŸ˜†. What was she thinking?

πŸ˜† she wasn't cos she perhaps can't!

Malaika's dance last year on Nach Baliye set was inappropriate for television too.

😳 glad i missed it. 

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail

it would be more comfortable if u hadnt wear this aswell. 🀣

GOD wat was she thinking!!!!!!!! 😑 😑 😑