DEC 19: farewell to kartik continues...

gujugurl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

episode starts with gayatri praying in the morning when kartik comes in and she asks him about the coat he says it was really nice, par comes in and he requests kartik to wear the suit and he agrees and leaves.par and gayu talk about kartik going to america when suhana comes in and  starts demanding and says they should get her married.while they are packing shubh comes in and gives his jeans and shoes to kartik and they have a sibling moment.shuh requests the same as par did but kar says that he will go wear it ouside and then starts thinking.

gayu makes kar halwa but he leaves without eating it to his friends house and then par comes and consoles her, oar talks about clicking a family potrait.shubh comes in and says he is getting late for work and feed him halwa. at the gym he says he wants to train jia and starts calling out when  a little chubby boy comes and tells him he is jia and when his jia comes he sends the boy to do trademill.he and the girl jia talk when the lil boy keeps interupting..he starts insulting him when she tells him that that's her bro and walks away.

outside the house kartik talks to namrata he tells her he wants to tell her something and starts but he ends up talking about taking care...she gets upset  and walks away..he stops her and kisses her and tells her he loves her.inside the house everyone is getting him ready to leave when the phone rings and kartik's friend says that they will pick him up on the way and ask him his adress he gets worried and they say they will find him and hang up....kartik gets tensed.otside everyone is biding goodbye to kartik when they have am emotional moment they walk down and he takes everyones blessings when his friends come and question him and then insult his suit everyone is shocked and stunned shubh gives and answer back.his friends insult him...just then kartik wakes up and says he has to leave now for the airport now...the end..

enjoy..luv margišŸ˜³

Edited by gujugurl - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rita Shah thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Wow I was the first one. I'm so upset with Kartik's behaviours. But then I understand him too. I believe at the end he will do good for the family. I hope.