17 dec. written update.......

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Epi begins with mamaji asking Malti where Vinu is. She told him that Vinu already has return and he's in the room. Mamaji went to Vinu. Vinu was in the room and mamaji came to him. Mamaji asked him about the money. Vinu: bapuji I gave the money to a friend. He's mom is serious and for the operation he needed money so I gave it to him. Mamaji asked him when the friend will return the money, they also need the money for ragi's wedding and Vinu told him soon. Mamaji told him to come as they have a lot to do. Vinu revealed and we saw the necklace hanging in his pocket.

Sangeet start and the girls start dancing and singing on the sond O larke deewane kaha se aya tum……. And the girls bring ragi from upstairs. Sadi came dressed like a man and she sings chal pyaar karengi …………..She danced with ragi and all were happy. Malti also joins them. The girls brought mamaji and Sadi sings ham to tere deewane hai sadyon purane…………kaushi joins her ham bhi tere deewane hai …………..mamaji and Kaushi completes the song. Sadi sings soni de nakhe and they shows Malti jewellery and  saree and she felt happy and also joins sadi. Ragi sings: yeh galya yeh chawara....... they sang a sad version of this song and they cry and hug.

Break

Next day mamaji compliments sadi, she danced really well, about her performance. He asked her about her job but before she could reply Kaushi interrupts saying sadi's performance was really good and she also gives compliments. Mamaji left and kaushi and Sadi were alone in the room. Kaushi: today u were in the sangeet and I think u should also be at the marriage and I also know that not being at the marriage will hurt u but before that u should think about ragi's happiness. Sadi told her not worry even she also wants the best for ragi. Kaushi: naniji told me ur really happy with the job, okey now u go to sleep because tomorrow u have to go to ur work and left.

Next morning

Ragi in her room thinking about Shailu's behaviour. ( the flashbacks r shown) naniji came to her and asked her what she's doing and why she isn't ready yet. Sadi complains about shailu's behaviour and what she's gonna do when he's comes back. Naniji told her not to open the door for anyone.

Break

Bitu watching cricket and Vinu came to him with the money (40000) and he asked Bitu to bet again with those money. He bet and lost again. Bitu asked his money and Vinu said he needs some time to arrange the money. He gave Vinu some times and Vinu thinks: I have said I will pay him back but from where I will get the money. Sadi comes to naniji's house and closed the door. She was drinking water and she heard someone outside, well any guesses who it is, ya ya ur right our Shailu, He was banging on the door and epi ends on sadi's face………..

Precap: Mamaji worried about sadi and he asked kaushi to call naniji maybe she knows and they called at naniji's place and sadi picks up the phone. Mamaji was shocked and ask her what she's doing there………………

Edited by Rahuldjaya - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasudhir thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thank you very much for the update...was waiting for it
djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail