Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
babs and ranjeet was shocking news. but I GUESS INDUSTRY HAS LOTS OF HIDDEN SKELTONS.. πŸ˜† MISS MAYA will bring those out for us 😊 πŸ˜‰
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=mona21]babs and ranjeet was shocking news. but I GUESS INDUSTRY HAS LOTS OF HIDDEN SKELTONS.. πŸ˜† MISS MAYA will bring those out for us 😊 πŸ˜‰ ..
OOPS DOUBLE posting .. sorry😊
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A different interview... enjoyed every word of it. Thanks for sharing.
Ritika2025 thumbnail
πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: veryuniquestyle

hey, I didn't know all this, thanks for sharing, Maya. If you know why karisma didn't marry Abhi, do share plz 

lol.........yeah........even i wanna know that !πŸ˜›

From what I have heard BABITA was instrumental in their Break up...Apparently...she did not want THE NANDAS to attend the couple'weddin  Anywaz the Bachans flatly said NO to this demand cause the THE NANDAS are Abhishek's sister Shewta's inlaws..so they have to be invited. And as ppl know Karisma never takes a single step without Mommy's permissionThere was lot of fuss on this issue...so finally they broke up.

Some people also say that it was Mamma Bachan who caused a problem..cause she demanded that Karisma wud not work in movies after marriage...but Karisma and her mother did not agree with this.bt that sounds implausible to me...Becuase Aish still worls in movies

All in all i feel...that the break up was because of FAMILY FUNDAS.

Edited by Ritika2025 - 16 years ago
tchoenyi thumbnail
hahha..you got all the information wrong!!!...Kareena and her family is quite friendly with the Nandas especially Ritu aunty so that's not the problem....From what i saw from the magazine....I think it was jaya bachan...Karishma wants to move out after the marriage with abhishek and jaya doesn't want it like that!!!
tchoenyi thumbnail
Anywyas, it's Kareena's interview, you guys should focus on her...Don't ruin her mother's image...Post these discussions on Gossip column or make a new topic for that!!...
amby_luv thumbnail
aww she had tears in her eyes wen talking abt shahid πŸ˜”

i loved them both in jab we met
Ritika2025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tchoenyi

hahha..you got all the information wrong!!!...Kareena and her family is quite friendly with the Nandas especially Ritu aunty so that's not the problem....From what i saw from the magazine....I think it was jaya bachan...Karishma wants to move out after the marriage with abhishek and jaya doesn't want it like that!!!

Kareena and the kapoor family AND Babita arent one thing , two widely different things....πŸ˜‰ 

But I agree...We should Stick to the topic of Kareena kapoor...

p.s.
 No one is Maligning Babita's image...her Affair was raw truth 

tashu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love her because early or late, she clears everything out...thats very good cuz when you dont clear things ppl have all kinds opinions abt u..Ash definately needs to learn frm her cuz no matter how negative her image gets she wont speak up πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah guys, focus on bebo. I'm so glad to see that she's finally spoken up. Poor girl got all the bricks earlier on. SPEAK BEBO SPEAK!