why is suresh wadkar so boring

diyaali thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

is it only me or everybody else feeling the same

Moderator's Note:
The title of the topic changed. Please refrain from using such adjectives as names for anyone.

Edited by Thakur Saab - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

As far as boring goes sorry I don't feel so. He may not go for fun all the time but the inputs he is giving is good. But more importantly the kids are getting a chance of their life time to learn about their drawbacks from someone as great as Sureshji.

-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Come on now, have some respect for your elders. His sir name is Wadekar, and thats what he should be called. and to answer your question, no i dont find him boring. he gives great advice to the kids and does not give it in a mean way either. Same with Sonuji. i think this is the best judges pannel that srgmp has had in a long time.
Anuradha thumbnail
The problem is he is unable to present himself.. He has knowledge and gives good guidance.. But he needs to little bit present him more on the sets.. We cannot blame him, he has never been a judge or any host on TV.. He is more introvert.. But he is not boring.. He is good while giving comments..

I feel that Suresh Wadekar is like one of those teachers whom students never approach as they don't get warmth from him. He might be a great guru with so much knowledge about technicalities but he just cannot connect with little kids. He seems to get offended hearing some of the new songs and while correcting kids his approach is a bit insensitive. He need not sugar-coat his comments but sure can polish them😊.

I prefer him as a judge for srgmp challenge with adults. Little kids need warmer people like Sonu and Alka.

Shivani.21 thumbnail
i feel the same   πŸ˜ƒ
*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail
he's a gud teacher, and it his first time being a judge, ok he doesnt know how to present himself but still,he is a gud teacher and he is not boring.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i think he is really good and has experience of teaching lots of kids. He is very sweet and I think he gives kids good advice. I think the combination of sonu and s.Wadekar is really good.

Neha
sibal52 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu.Rad

The problem is he is unable to present himself.. He has knowledge and gives good guidance.. But he needs to little bit present him more on the sets.. We cannot blame him, he has never been a judge or any host on TV.. He is more introvert.. But he is not boring.. He is good while giving comments..

He has been a judge in Zee Marathi Show !
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i won't call him boring but suresh ji is a little too stiff & cold for a kids show. take sonu for instance, he's a perfect balance of everything.😊 he chides the kids when needed, gives praise whenever it's neccessary & doesn't not come across as insensitive.

one thing i'd like to tell suresh ji is that this is a competition for kids, not a military camp. so lighten up!πŸ˜›