Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
THat was a really cool intro, mm Dr. Ridhima a phsycologist interesting....cant wait to read the next part....Thanks for this Bedtime FF Kat

Happy Birthday 😊
Lydia
bika_luv_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowwwwww... wonderful intro catwoman πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ do continue it cuz i cant w88 now...
Sanaya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catwoman

Ok so u like the concept of a RJ Dr Riddhima...

Come one guys... Hospital scenes will happen...Many the phones not stopping at the moment as it my birthday today 😳 .. Will reply back individual to all post... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

@Sanaya... many of the DMG crew readers will appear in this FF as it is my way of saying thank you to u guyes for supporting me on the forum...πŸ˜‰ 😳...you will appear as listeners and talk to Ridz on the radioπŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Love Kat 😳

Aww..very thoughtful!!..so as for u've thanked me,,u know tht ur alwayz welcome for the support n reminders as im gonna bother u wid my pms n reminders in this thread!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Enjoy ur Day..i hope ur saving some cake for us..r u??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first of all, "WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY B'DAY" Kat.. May you get all the things you desire..

now, coming back to the FF, what can I say.. it was superb.. interesting concept.. you know, I can't get enough of your ff.. it's like double treat for me... can hardly wait for the update.. plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue..

love
Ruchi
neha1219 thumbnail
welcome back kat!!! this is such a cute starting i have no doubt this will be as good as the last!!! yay!!
neha
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks guys for the suport as alway will post later today πŸ˜‰
Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Armaan*

hey great part, but too short!! lol, I am a fan of your other bedtime ff and now this one, but what about heart attacks and seizures?!? been dying to read that one!! Continue both of them soon...

*Armaan* πŸ˜›

hehe that was a teaserπŸ˜‰...awee thank you!😳

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanaya_86

ok wait a second u just mention my name in ur ff 🀣 ..OMG.. OMG..OMG!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†im just laughing like crazy n my mom's like "yeh tum kia parhke hans rahi ho" πŸ˜†..n i had an english exam few days ago i think i told u n wht a brilliant advice there..im simply honoured..my small cameo in ur ff is like"mera jeevan safal hogaya"i'll be smiling foolishly to myself all day! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
it's a GR8888 intro sweety..reason:u mentioned me there,,kidding...Reason:Armaan already in love wid the stranger n we all know who the stranger is,,hehe..now we'll c if she feels the same or not!!
'PULSE' seems really interesting n i think Ridhima'll be the one to keep Armaan's pulse running hanπŸ˜ƒ
i alwayz love the way u write n i'll be waiting for ur updates on both of ur ffs!!MUAAH!!
Luv YA!! πŸ€—

I was so waiting your comment LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i gave u the first cameo spot!πŸ˜‰

But i ome how have a feeling u are going to be a regular caller/email on the show .... LOLπŸ˜†

Kat😳

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvez

@catwoman...thats yet another cool FF from you........I like the part where even NANA is associated.
It fresh & new....please go ahead.
Liked it a lot!!!
😊

Ash how sweet... hm fresh i guess... i have other bedtime concept i like to share with you all next year... 😳

Thank you..

KatπŸ˜›

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahalakshmi2303

hey kat tat was really awesome as usual........... πŸ‘
i really liked the idea of RJ....... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
so waiting to read more as i am now addicted to ur stories........ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
by the way have u updated the heart and seizure........... πŸ˜•

OMG i have update both now!! hehe...

Addicted? nahi yahi... DMG is addictiveπŸ˜‰