*The Betiyaan Weekly - Dec 14th 07*

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

December 14, 2007

Now its time once again to sit back, relax, and read this week's edition of the Betiyaan weekly. Make sure to post ur comments, we'd really like to know how you enjoyed our newsletter! 😃 

Been busy the entire week and was too busy to read the updates? Or just lazy? Hehe, jk... well this section is for you! We will be posting the summary of the entire week all in one paragraph.

The family is devastated seeing Suryakant's belongings that were retrieved near the cliff and presume the worst. Hearing this bad news Saraswati goes into labor and her condition is critical, where Shitij has to choose b/w Saras and the baby, and he tells the doctor to save Saras. Laxmi is furious at Karan for all that her family is enduring. Karan vows to his mother that he will do everything in his power to bring back happiness in the Garodias' lives, and makes it his goal. Kajri is confused when Dev shows disinterest in her. The family is overjoyed when they hear that Saraswati and the baby are ok. But just then their whole world comes crashing down when the cops give them the news that Surya may be dead. Shitij breaks this news to Saraswati. Yuvraj gives his support, love and care to his family during this traumatic time. Laxmi blames Karan for it all and breaks all ties with him. The whole family mourn for Surya's death. But Savitri remains in denial about it and believes that he will return one day. Yuvraj is heartbroken seeing all this and decides to bring back his family to the house. But Kajri is against it and threatens to kill herself if he brings back his family. He does as she says but is upset he can't do anything for his family. Kaj decides to get the garodia property into her name quickly b4 yuv changes his mind. Saras and Laxmi decide to put an end to their plan to trap Kajri using Dev. But shitij insists they go on with it and expose Kajri for Yuvraj's sake. Dev arrives at the garodia house just as Kaj was abt to leave for dinner with Yuvraj. She tells him abt the restaurant she's going and he tells her that he will meet her there.. Karan comes to Laxmi for forgiveness and she breaks down in anger seeing him and threatens to burn herself to ashes if he doesn't leave her alone.

Scene of the Week

The scene when Laxmi explodes on Karan for destroying her family and then takes a log of fire and threatens to burn herself if he doesn't leave her alone.
    Star of the Week - Yuvraj 

For joining in to search for his dad and giving his utmost support to his family at such a time when they need him the most and finally realising how much his family means to him, and making Kajri insecure along the way.

(click on the links below to read)

Written - by noodles, *Kruthi*

Video - sadaf45, asifsp,Magnificent

(click on the topics below to read)
(Dec 7th - Dec 13th) 

(In this section, we will have reviews of the week's episodes by our critic panel)

This week the show has been somewhat dramatic... it's so sad that Suryakant has "died" but I'm with Savitri... I think he'll come back. Awww the scenes that were shown while the song 'Apne' was on was so emotional... and Yuvraj was going to bring his family home but 'cos Kajri said she would commit suicide... trust me girls like that don't have the guts to take a step like that... and there Karan he is totally sad and feeling guilty but I guess Lakshmi is right in her way... afterall she has lost her father... PRECAP: Bhavishya!!! Can't wait to see what he brings back in the story
-rukhaya 

I was surprised at Laxmi getting mad at Karan and even slaping him infront of everyone. I really felt so sorry for him. What I felt sad the most is Savetri who is in denial abt Suryakant's death. I don't believe that too, without his body being found. I am proud of Yuvraj standing up for his family and being there for them. What surpised me most was Kajri's threatening to kill herself, which worked in her favor. I liked Shitiji's advice and the girls accepting for not stopping the plan of trapping Kajri before their father's properties goes to her name.
-arwax 

Once again a fantabulous week with many heartrending scenes! The best thing abt this week was to see Yuvraj finally realizing the worth of him family and the pain he put them thru as well. Looking forward to next week, with the blast from the past!! I must say that the entire cast and crew are doing an awesome job with fabulous dialogues, extraordinary acting, and perfect timing w/ the twists and turns.
-*Kruthi*

The answer of last week's contest was...

Answer: This still is from the movie, Guru

And the winners are...

rukhaya, princezna, priya.nair, silk opal, shijhu, sonalkhullar

Here is a sig for the winners of the Betiyann Weekly Contest... hope you like it.

Now for this week's contest, there is a synopsis of a movie given below. Guess the movie!!! -

He, a Squadron Leader, is a rescue pilot with the Indian Air Force, who risks his own life to save the lives of others. One day, on duty, he comes across a stranded girl from Pakistan. She, a carefree, sprightly girl has come to India to fulfill her surrogate grandmother's dying wish. She meets with a bus accident leaving her stranded in a foreign land. He saves her life... and his life is never the same again...

your answers to kruthi*entries. Good luck! Pls remember NOT to post ur answers here!!!

This new section will include the top 3 songs for the week, gossip and news related to Bollywood.
(click on the songs below to view)

Top 3 Songs 

#3 - Ishq ka Kalma - Goal
#2 - Yeh Nigahein - Khoya Khoya Chand
#1 - Dhoomtana- Om Shanti Om

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnGaq5wsNJA[/YOUTUBE]

Bollywood Tidbits
(click on the links below to read/view)

Akshay-Katrina on Jhalak Dikhla Ja mega-finals
Shahid-Kareena together this Valentine's Day
Kareena is brand ambassador for Anne French
Welcome: Promo 1 - Promo 2

Angadluver#1

smart_123_2

insurance

Congrats guys!😃   Here's an active member siggy for u guys...hope u like it:

(Dec7th - Dec13th)

(click on the link below to read)

This newsletter was made with the help of our wonderful members...

Salaam Namaste label - Tumhari_Khushi
CM Ratings & AMOTW - rukhaya 

Creative Head, Contest Corner, Hot News, Summary, Updates, Star/Scene of the week, Bollywood This Week, Hot Topics of the Week, Forum Happenings - *Kruthi*

Special thanks to the members of our critic panel for their weekly reviews - arwax, tjay-z, rukhaya, *Kruthi*

Thank you guys, couldn't have done it without you!

Hope you all enjoyed this week's newsletter. We are very glad you all enjoyed the new sections. Thank you all so much for your love, encouragement and for appreciating our efforts. Your feedback, comments and reviews are what makes the weekly a big success. Looking forward to reading what you guys think of this week's weekly!!

Have a great weekend!!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brilliant job again Kruthi... congrats to all the winners!!!
nadia25 thumbnail
Brilliant job again Kruthi... congrats to all the winners!!!
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great job as always
keep up the gd work guys
thx guys for the fantastic nl
shijhu thumbnail
fantabulous midnblowing awesome nl kru dear u r simply fab u knwo i really wait da whole wk to read ur nl n da way u write was busy the entire wk was busy or just lazy ....hehe.........its cho chweet ebverytime i read i feel more closer to u n ur nl infact our nl rite liked all da reviews congrats to all da ctive members all da winners n review writers who did an awesome job n to da dev team n siggy maker n all who r with kru in making dis nl a huge success n da bets nl 👏
kru darling dis ones for u 🤗
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Kruthi Wonderful job as usual... 👏 Congrats to winners & active members... Keep up gud wrk Kruthi...God Bless you
Amazing and very well organized newsletter. I really enjoyed reading it. Excellent Job, Kruthi. 👏

Congrats to the winners and active members. 👏
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lakshmi will become Kali?! Woo hoo! 😃
tjay-z thumbnail
thanks a lot kru 😛 i really needed the sumary for this week, great NL
tj.