Would you like Sunidhi Chauhan as a guest

Manik_mia thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Many of the lil Champs can relate to her. She started her career in singing also as a child.

I would love to see her in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Manik to make u happy and make myself happy I would say of course. Pl hurry up. She is unbelievable.πŸ‘
Manik_mia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Manik to make u happy and make myself happy I would say of course. Pl hurry up. She is unbelievable.πŸ‘

You and me only?

No other Sunidhi lovers in this site?

rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i wld love to see here as a celebrity guest on SRGMP.She sings very well,is an entertaining performer and gives good comments too
SAnode thumbnail
Ummmh....i dont know....

She wasnt really friendly when she came in VOI...seemed a bit arrogant actually. Since this is a kids show i would like someone more pleasant and friendly like Soha.
This is my opinion,i could be wrong you know.

I doubt whether SHE would agree to come on the show coz something......ermm...somebody there.....ermm.....you know.. πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰
Bananamilkshake thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAnode

Ummmh....i dont know....

She wasnt really friendly when she came in VOI...seemed a bit arrogant actually. Since this is a kids show i would like someone more pleasant and friendly like Soha.

I doubt whether SHE would agree to come on the show coz something......ermm...somebody there.....ermm.....you know.. πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰

agree😊

seatac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manik_mia

Many of the lil Champs can relate to her. She started her career in singing also as a child.

I would love to see her in the show.

Great thought... She is full of energy and having Sonu and her on the show will be added bonus.
Edited by seatac - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: SAnode

Ummmh....i dont know....

i dont know what happened on VOI... but i would love to see her on Lil champs...she's one of my fav. singer!

as for if she would agree or not, i think she would(IF she was invited)... cuz they have to prove everyone that the story between 'them' is not true...so most likely she would definetly come!

SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would LOVE to see her on there... I mean she is "friends" with Sonu and JUST friends and she is ALOS VERYYY good friends with Adi!!!! She was even invited to his bday party b/w friends!!! plus shes and awesome singer!!!!
yaggu thumbnail
I would love to see her as a guest. I don't watch VOI so, I'm not sure what happened on there. Her voice is so nice and pleasant to hear.

Can't really comment on her and Sonuji. But I'm pretty sure that they are friends b/c Sonuji is married.