12 dec written update

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
gayu is waiting tensed that its late night and shubh hasn't returned home. Gayu leaves, par asks where? gayu tells i know where shubh is, i m going to find him (go my girl πŸ˜‰)
gayu comes where shubh is. gayu tells shubh u teach everyone to be happy and here u are all sad. (wat an ironyπŸ˜ƒ) kar is not angry with me or dad. he luvvs us so much thats why he says those things. he wants to go to america so that he can give us all a better life. gayu tells him that u worry a lot abt me, even kar loves me equally. but the way u both express it is different. but both love me. shubh is very sorry abt wat happened and he apologies. gayu hugs him (cute sceneπŸ˜ƒ)
next day shubh is bragging to his frnd that I told my bro to go to usaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  his frnd is like , another frnd says if ur so smart and talented then why dont u go there. shubh says see if i top every year then the value of my bro topping the class goes down.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my bro will go abroad earn lots and I will help him in his business and we will make our parents proud. we will be famous not only in this locality but also everywhere. till then kar comes there, shubh is continuing u see my bro is very simple, very innocent so he needs my support..... snd shubh sees kar and says wat to tell u abt my bro, we should praise him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is like bhai chai??? kar is all 😑 no chai ohh ok even i finished i have some imp work.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† all the frnds laugh at him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
when shubh comes home, kar pulls his earπŸ˜†πŸ˜† shubh is like if ur elder that doesnt mean u can do anything. if u want to fight then come we will do panja (sorry i cant translate this game) kar is like shubh is today morning i defeated babban it this game. kar is like babban? who the panwalla? aren't u ashamed of fighting with the panwala πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kar is like i dont mean to fight with u, i just want to say sorry for all that I said yesterday. shusbh is like but u have to do panja in any case. kar agrees. they hug each other. gayu and Par look at all this and are happy.
just then when these two are holding hands to fight monkey, mammi and his son in law I think come there. sil tells them hey as bros u shouldnt fight. they both πŸ˜‰ and say no no we are going to fight and holding hands start bashing the sil. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† monkey gets all tensedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  they then leave him and hug each other,. sil asks u both are friends? shubh is like when were we enemies?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sil gets bugged and leaves. gayu comes to both of them and thanks god they stop fighting. par tells where there is love there will be small fights. par πŸ˜‰ at gayu and gayu nods, she sends shubh sway to get some snacks for par and all others sit down and kar asks wat happened? par says that u will go to amerikaaa and stay for long time, so have u thought something abt nams. ?par says that is it ok if we finish ur engagement before u leave to usa. kar says no need for this formality. par and gayu go to lats house and seem very angry they tell we didnt expect this from u. last is all surprised. gayu says we have come to make a decision, i led my whole life calling u did now i wont.  here shubsh meetts nams and tells her that kar's marraige has been fixed and my parents have gone to that gal's house. nams is shocked . shubsh tells her that even kar has agreed.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gayu tells from today i will call u in laws. lats is very happy and they hug. gayu tells that nams was alway our bahu but we have come to ask her hand. lats says yes but my relation is same, i m still ur did. par tells that we want the engagement before kar leaves, tiwari is very happy. here shubh tells nams that i told them nams is the best gal for bro so they have gone to ur house to ask for ue hand. nams gets 😳 shubsh teases her more. nams beats him and tells him dont ever make such jokes. shubsh tells ur goin to come to my house, dont worry i will take revenge.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then shubh starts singing in the road amd tells everyone that she is getting engaged. nams is all 😳
meanwhile shubh bumps against someone and keeps staring at her. she abuses him and shouts at him for dropping it. cant u see and walk. shubh invites her to his bro's engagement, she is like wat do I do coming?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† here shubh closes his eyes and is thinking of her and she walks away. then her driver takes her away (why do I think she is somehow releated to gayu's parents side πŸ˜•) shubh is very happy then.
kar is searching for something. gayu comes there and asks him wat he is searching. he tells her i m serching for a coat but its toen. she asks him why u need it? he says for first appereance in the univ I need it. he says its ok i will stitch it. gayu feels sad and tells par about it. par tells yeah mine is old, gayu tells lets surprise him with a new coat and pant. par tells yes we havent gone out for a long time.
here kar is with his frnds, they are all bragging about the shopping they have done, they ask kar he says no i have lots of clothes, will go to us and shop. then they all go to check the jackets. looks like par and gayu go to the same shop. par is little tensed about it. they are checking some jackets while the shopkeeper looks at them and thinks they cant afford. he asks wat do u wanna see? gayu says some jackets. the salesman asks wats ur budget? par says from 1,000 to 2,500. salesman laughs and says there is nothing that can come in ur budget in this store, here everything is minimum 10,000. par is shocked. this is seen by kar's frndsπŸ˜•  they say god knows why these uncouth people come here, if they dont have money why do they come here.  kar is looking at some coats, he wonders whom these guys are talking about and is shocked to see his parents. episode ends on his shocked face.

Edited by gudgal - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gujugurl thumbnail
thanxs yaar....shubh is just something...i guess he banged into his dreamgirl 😳 😳 😳 .....hamara khoya khoya chand πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

luv margi 😳
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode......i loved all the shubh scenes today.....he was just too cute........and it was sweet how he teased namrata......gosh everyone on this show is so cuteeee......gosh i hope kartik stands up for his parents....theyve done so much for him and he needs to show what his parents have sacrificed for him to have a better life......naina
mah403 thumbnail
Thank you 😊 😊 Your hard work is very much appreciated 😊