`~!"Help Desk"!~` - All Queries HERE.

Posted: 16 years ago
  All queries relating to anything related to SAB Channel and its shows are to be posted here.

We will try our best to reply to each and every query.

Thanking,

IF Development Team.
Will we have a videobie soon or not because once the videos start comming in regularly than more people will be active for Jersy No 1

Luv
Payal 😳
yeh i wanted to know abt the written updates........
i can give the updates on wed and thurs............ 😉 😉
so if writtern update is required let me know i can do it on both these days........ 😊
will there be anyone uploading the videos after 6th dec. As no videos have been posted yet. please reply
Arent the questions in Help Desk to be replied to quicker than this 😕

Luv
Payal 😳
YA WHERE IS JERSEY NO.10 VIDEO LINKS????
im DYIN TO WATCHH TT SHWW!! PLEASSEE HELPP!!! 😭
hey can someone plzzzzzzzzzzzzz upload Videos of jersy no. 10 from 7th dec onwards...plz plz plz.....thr is no other way i can see the series as Sab tv is not available in my countryt...plzzzzzz someone help 😭
hey can someone plzzzzzzzzzzzzz upload Videos of jersy no. 10 from 7th dec onwards...plz plz plz.....thr is no other way i can see the series as Sab tv is not available in my countryt...plzzzzzz someone help 😭
Originally posted by prettygalhere

Will we have a videobie soon or not because once the videos start comming in regularly than more people will be active for Jersy No 1

Luv
Payal 😳

Until now no one is willing to upload the videos......i now wen videos are posted regularly more ppl will join in..!!! thts why asking whoever i noe to help wid videos..
Originally posted by mahalakshmi2303

yeh i wanted to know abt the written updates........
i can give the updates on wed and thurs............ 😉 😉
so if writtern update is required let me know i can do it on both these days........ 😊

Can u...????

If so pls PM me....and yes wed thurs is fine...at least we;ll hav sum updates..

Anyone willing to do mons n tues...pls PM me...😳