11th december - breif update&pics

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak

Tis the season to be STRESSFUL.. tra la la la la la.. etc!

Hate being ill... Hu spread their friendly germs in the first place!

KS forum kii Kahaani (The sequal to KS! 🤣 only messin)

GOTW - Be happy!

Episode Discussion

Chaskar meter

KS autumn Sonata FF & Siggy Contest - open to votes! 

TRPs #11

New written Promo

Theres alot of emphasis on this promo! its in every drama flashing every 3-4 mins!

IF theres any you think i should add, your post or someone elses, let me know

-------

Brief update: Tuesday 11th December 2007

Part 1

The episode starts with Jai turning and the idols beeing seen... Adi calls Jai and calls him in.. Bani and ganga walk off!!! he turns to seee AW and KW gravestone...

Bani and her new voice! Bani says shes late as she was tlkin to the principle Ganga is happy about being admitted and Bani has a flashback and she says i have to get the money somehow and she tells Ganga to wait sdhe will be back

Karuna is huntnig about and is scared of her fown shadow, and also gets scred od a Dog, and she runs of and the Dogs follow her.. [ARGH! waste of time!] She drops in mud and the Dogs sniff her hehe! she sprays herself with Perfume.

She spots Bani goin into her own house, and Karuan says i must find jigs, but theres too many meaders in the roads [too many turn] She crosses a 'X' on the house so she remembers. The Pandit student sees..

Meera is with AW and KW grave and JW comes.. Jigs watches sayin Meera will get a good seeing to now..
Meera stutters sayin its the 1st time shes come here n sorry, and JW just says Happy Birthday to her and jigs shock.

He asks about the gift and she says she got it.

Jigs is shocked and wonders whats happening she says how can this be! NO!!!

Jigs never recognises Karuna and calls her a beggar.. Jigs is shocked and laffs at Karuna... and she sprays her with perfume. Karuna tells her she had seen Bani.. Jigs says lets go.. Karuna wants a shower tho..  but they go. and they find the house with the X

Part 2

Karuna says come on swear at me.. i found the house... jigs looks about and says are u sure Bani lives here? they find out that all the houses are marked with X... Karuna is confused as to how it happen?

The pandit student comes sayin they are robbers, Jigs jumps to one person saying done come near.. Karuna says we came to see someone... jigs butts in sayin we are looking for something.. and says Karuna is mental, shes also blind, basically calls her allsorts to get off the case! 😆

The ALdy says i recognise Karuna from the mandir.. and Jigs agrees... and says please pray for KAruna.  they leave The pandit student is confused.

Adi wonders where JK are.. and Raashi , the genious from ydays episode, says htey were here, JK come and everyone laffs. Jigs says hurry up and come we have to go.

Meera is waitin for JW, and thinks hes in the ashram and goes to him

Ganga, mausi and Bani wlk to the mandir. Ganga asks if what she asks for she will get it.
The Pandit starts the pooja..; GHANTEES BAJAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ganga prays sayin: Please reunite my parents!

Jai is with AW and KW and he has flashbacks of them, the male version to the lullaby comes on. Meera calls him to go home, he tells her to go..

Meera says i know you remember the kids to herself... and leaves

Meera spots Bani Mausi and Ganga, they have a reunion of their own. Ganga says its my Bday too.. they wish eachother, Meera says why dont you meet my family. They agree.

They are walking towards the car, everyone is in the car waiting.
KAruna keeps sayin she has seen Bani,..Jigs doesnt Agree!

DHOLS blast.. BMG walk with Meera

Daksh arrives -thats literally how it is.. he pops out of no where! 😆

Part 3

Daksh says he wants to talk to Bani, Bani says i will meet ur family later, Ganga and Daksh tlk, Daksh tells Mausi to take Ganga home.

Daksh says how could u do that with the gifts? Bani is confused, and says i havent done anything you are her family too...

Daksh says i do not agree with the fact that you did that with the gifts, Bani says i never did anything.. Bani cries, Daksh consoles her.. he says i have a relationship with her too.. he wipes her tears..

a car pulls up [i thought i was bad at breaking!] Jai is in a shadow and he comes infont of Daksh and Bani.. he lights his cigar.. he is not amused!!

End

---------------

Ending seemed good, i think Jai heard what Daksh was sayin about havin a relationship with G... etc etc.. misunderstanding galore!

i might be late tomrw, Xmas traffic! 😃

Henna x

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Karuna trying to be slum dweller I guess. If she went with her fine sari and jewellery, she probably would end up with a slit throat...then it be end of witch one. 😃
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Henna,looks like i can skip todays epi completely...
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thankx heena!! You are always too fast!! 👏

Ohh god wat is wrong with JW???
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Henna
i dont know what happened to this dumb jaiwalia?
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. looks like another episode to skip watching.
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
seems they will see each other on last scene of thursday... 😆
btw... y did they make karuna's character funny... and irritating... 😡 suvarna jha was so gud... 😳
did jai see them or not...
Edited by abhilashasharma - 16 years ago
divan thumbnail
Hey ghantees and dhols today...wooooooh Jai, Daksh and Bani.
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
🤣

i somehow expected this, that JW will not see bani and ganga in the first scene and he would only see bani and daksh first.... then, he will mostly go back home for a drink and JM something...something.... i hope not...!!! but everything points toward that. 🤣

am having a blast reading henna's update, am literally ROFL...ha..ha..ha..

viji
divan thumbnail
Thanks Henna...whoa Jai, Bani and Daksh with Jai blowing on his cigar...would have been good if he had been lighting firecrackers, then dhol, ghantes and phatakas.......