Written Update 12/10

N3ha thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
here's today's update..please excuse any mistakes:

AD are walking on the street thinking about the kids and Dhara says that we have reached where we were before...we have to start all over...and she says that don't worry this time we won't lose. dhara tells amber not to worry and Amber says that i am not worried but am angry at my destiny and this fake world and you. she tells dhara that y didnt u tell deepika that sonia spolied the party not the kids and tells her that u even stopped me from telling her the truth. dhara then says that if we told deepika the truth would she have believed us and if we had told her the truth then she would have never sent the kids to boarding school. Amber has flashbacks about the kids complaining about how no one cares and that they want to go back to boarding school. Amber apoligizes and says she is worried about the kids.

the kids are in their room and chinki is crying and sita asks whats wrong and chinki says that she heard her mom say that shes going to take you two to boarding school 2morrow morning. chinki says that she wants to go and sita says that if we stay there then we wont have to get shouted at and we will be back during vacation. chinki says that if we go then we all will go together or no one will go. jugnu and sita try to explain to chinki but she just doesnt listen and walks away saying that she will not let them go anywhere.

the scene shifts to nanu while laying in bed...a picture of him and AD drop on the floor. he goes and picks up the picture and thinks that something is wrong...but hopes that they are ok.

AD are sitting on a bench when the wind starts blowing and Amber is looking around and dhara asks her whats wrong and amber says that i feel as if nanu is near us.

Nanu is in ADs room remember AD and has a flashback of AD telling nanu to tell them a story. nanu is telling them that if im not here what will u do and dhara says that u will always be with us...and if we arent there then u still tell us the story and we will listen from there. nanu comes back to reality and says that AD need us.
Dhara says that nanu must be remembering us and Amber says that nanu seeing me crying will not be happy at all. Dhara tells her to wipe her tears off and to go come since its soo late and akshat and biji must be waiting for us.

Akshat is outside thinking what sonia had said to him at the party about how he lied to her for amber and then he is thinking that does he really have feelings for amber more than friends. he thinks to himself that everytime she gets hurt i feel hurt and why is that...just then biji comes and asks him whats wrong. he says it nothing and bjii asks him whats really wrong and that i know u well..akshat tells biji everything in mute and he akss her if he did anything wrong and biji says no that u didnt. but if u had told sonia ahead of time then she wouldnt have been so mad. akshat tells her that i would have but i felt that she wouldnt have understood me...and just then sonia comes and says u were afriad because "tumhare maan mein chor hain" (sorry didnt know how to put it in english terms.) biji goes inside and then sonia says she is sorry and i have hurt u and whatever i did wasnt rite. she says that u could have told me about being the math teacher and if i had done that how would u have felt. as akshat is in his thoughts about that...sonia wipes off her tears and has a smile (she was faking it😑) she tells him that she wants to forget him and hugs him. and akshat says that he is sorry. he says he did this to help AD and sonia tells him about what the kids did with the firecrackers and how deepika got mad and stuff. then she says that she doesnt know what happend after that because she left. and because of the kids i hope nothing happend to AD. akshat realzes it 12:30 and says AD arent back and goes to look for them. just then AD walk in and akshat asks them where they were and what happend. dhara says that they got fired and akshat says that all three are jungless...and sonia says ur rite akshat. akshat goes on about how thye will never learn...and dhara says that its not their fault. and akshat says to stop it and stop taking there side. dhara says that dont blame them and she was about to say who it was when amber holds her hand to stop her from saying anything. akshat says im not blaming them im just saying whats true..and dhara syas whatever happend happend. sonia then says that i would like to spend some alone time with u. akshat looks at amber and then amber says that u guys talk we will leave. AD are walking away when sonia calls their names and says goodnite...AD are walking in the house when dhara asks amber why she was quite. amber says that just the way u had a reason to stay quite in front of deepika y cant i have one to stay quite infront of akshat. dhara says what is the reason. amber says that u say our "sashe" are one then y dont u look into my heart and see what the reason is. dhara says i have seen it but i want to hear it from u. and asks her y she is quiet...and amber says that if i say something then Akshat and sonia will get into a fight...and what will i get by making two people in love fight. and because of me they have gotten into a lot of fights. dhara asks that what sonia did was that right..and amber says no but whatever she did was because of me. amber says its hard to find love and i dont wnat to lose him...and akshat is my friend and i dont wnat him to hurt his love becuse of me. dhara says u are rite...why go donw that path where there is only pain and no happiness. amber says that she has made a decision that she will stay away from akshat. and the scene ends on ambers face.

enjoy 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg..that means amber admitted she loves Akshat..! 😭
Oh so sad!

and i think Deepika loves Chinky, so she will decide to call AD back for Chinky's sake!

Thanks dear for the wonderful update!

Love,
Gracella
imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear for the wonderful update!πŸ‘
rajrit thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyy i dunno if i read this rite or not but did akshat admit that he loves amber to???
shijhu thumbnail
thanx a ton dear for da lovely update no mistakes at all haha u worote in da begining na to excuse u for ur mistakes i kept on finding one but cudnt get any hahaha
jokes apart ,,,,,,,,,i badly want akshat to know abt sonyas misdeeds she is so evil omg
amisha88 thumbnail
hi i really wanted to know if amber dhara are really joint in real life plzzz someone tell me im really anxious to know cozzz i always see them together even in awards cermony they were joint so yeah if anyone knows