Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks Bluegal for the update.........
rojapooooo's words are quite loving and humourous..... 😛 😛
jeeva ippove sollita how can they drag the story and also jeeva sonna mattum nithila nambavapora????????
lets wait and see......... 😊
Fluidd thumbnail
Thanx Atina for yesterday's pics.

Thanx Bluegal for nice update.

I also expected the same to happen. Lets wait and see what happens next...
BreakFree thumbnail
Thank you Bluegal for the update.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BreakFree

Thank you Bluegal for the update.

Hi welcome to the forum. Have fun making new friends and joining us in the discussion etc. please tell your friends too about us. Did you read about the forthcoming inteview ( deepak's interview)?

It is in this same Bandham section...have a look and join all of us on Friday

Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Thanks Bluegirl for the updates
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks bluegal for the updates 😉 . So mahi is that hairy guys partner??? Oh this selva is such a fool 😡 😡 Nithila sud not take back the complain. Selva deserve it... 😡 😡

Welcome to the group BreakFree. Hope you have a great time here 😉 😊 🤗 a cute welcome hug for you
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
atina, the buffer was bad thus it skipped showing mahi and the screen was back to aathi & nithi, thats why i missed seeing mahi. thanks so much for the pics 👏

and welcome to bandham BreakFree, do join in our discussions and enjoy your stay here 😉 Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks netra for the update, i was laughing throughout the police station scene 😆

mahi speak up for selva -> jeeva scold mahi -> selva angry scold jeeva -> nithi butt in and scold jeeva and this roundabout was so... i don't know what to say. sundara another one, instead of helping to solve the current situation (the only good thing that mahi said) keeps scolding aathi for being money crazy. i was totally surprised that they police guy left them to quarrel for sometime before stopping it...

anyway took the last screenshot

BreakFree thumbnail
Atina,bluegirl , netra_rama: Thank you for welcoming me.
You all do an excellent updates.sometimes I am amazed with your dedication, how you coordinate with your updates and how quickly you all do the updates.
So far I like the story and the actors esp aadhi.
I like her character, the way she takes incharge of the whole situation instead of crying.Though she is the villi in this story I tend to think her as the heroine. (Hmm if only she did not kill). the other good character is the first dil of aadhi.
As far as other characters nithila, her mom,aadhi husband,selva are losers and self pity themselves.Jeeva and co are also looser because they chase the looser. Even though they are portrayed as good people in the story In my opinion they are the negative characters and negative characters are villains.
These are my opinion abt the story so far and I will be in the other side of the river supporting aadhi and her first dil........ 😊
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Netra, a neat update. Police station
drama must be funny. BG, when u get some
free entertainment, that too a family drama
of bigamy and power fight, who would want to
miss it??? The police guy is no exception!!
Poor fellow, must be fed up of dealing with
culprits all the time and so made hay while
the sun shone!!!