Hanuman Plot hole

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
There seems to be a gigantic plot hole regarding Hanuman's character as depicted in the serial.

As you guys know, the first 4 episodes depicted the last days of Ravan. In one of those episodes (the second one I think), Hanuman disrupted Ravan and Mandodari's yagya. Mandodari said that it's very sad that the same Hanuman who once played on her lap is now against them (not the exact words but I clearly remember the "played on my lap" part).

Also, in one of the articles published last year, it was mentioned that this serial would show that Hanuman used to be a minister in Ravan's court. He apparently left due to a misunderstanding. The article can be found in the following thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/476379

However NOTHING like this was shown in subsequent episodes at all !! Far from being a minister in Ravan's court or playing on Mandodari's lap, the first time that they showed Hanuman in Lanka was only when he went to look for Sita. They maybe trying desparately to conform to the popular versions now but in doing so they have created a big plot hole about Hanuman. Now Mandodar's words make absolutely no sense at all. 😕 If they showed something in the beginning then they should have made at least some effort to explain it. 🤔
Edited by Kal El - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

islandboy401 thumbnail
Hanuman...........Minister in Lanka???????.......

Playing on Mandodari's lap???????????????

This show just keeps getting interesting

Haha......what version are the makers adopting...a self-written one????

😆
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I almost read all version of Ramayan and read special edition of Kalyan ( order from Geeta press) in which I found many interesting stuff and knew about the special Ring which used to show Ravan's 10 head but never heard that Hanuman was playing in Ravan and Mandodari's lap. I think they got confused with Angad. because Bali and ravan were friends. Whoever says about Hanuman it is not right. Also Sita is Ravan n Mandodari's first child who became reason to Ravan's death.