Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanteek thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
WoW Madhu! Great start!! Can't wait for Chapter 2!!!   By the way have you who is performing as Srikant, Sangeetha, his sister... Have you decided?
Caryn thumbnail
Bravo Madhu. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ On your new venture of 3rd fiction.

A nice start. Waiting eagerly to see what's next. ๐Ÿ‘
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Madhu for an interesting chapter 1. ๐Ÿ˜‰ it was good but sad as u left a big suspence when u end it with "U'VE GOT A MAIL!!!"... can't wait for the second chapter. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was very good, Madhumita. I am waiting for the second chapter.
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much to all the readers for reading this fiction.
And special thanks to

jenim, preethi,jagdu,Thamizhan, Usha, roja, serial, caryn, netra, eljay

for your comments Edited by madumithas - 16 years ago
patraj thumbnail
Madhu, welcome back! Missed your stories. A great start. Your stories have been my favorite and I am sure this story is going to be another hit! Look forward to the next chapter.

Pat
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
neat beginning madhu...and oh, i seem to have an affinity towards the alphabet "s" too!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 2

Sree lethargically opened the email. This must be one more of the nonsensical content he mumbled to himself and proceeded to see the sender and contents of the email. Its been a while since Sree had this profile under the name Krish put up in socializing website and not even one individual impressed him. It went to a point that he wasn't sure who to blame , was it him who was beginning to see mid age crisis at such an early age or were the people around him turning to materialistic. He had no answer, but the truth was that unknown to him he was looking for someone ...someone he had lost in his past.

Hello Mr.Krish

How are you doing? I happened to see your profile in the soulsearch website. Yes I am here in search of my soul mate. Soul mates form a process of completionโ€”the yin and yang balance. We are all moving around in life doing several things required for living, but fundamentally we are in search for that balance. This looks like a typical marketing email, but I don't know Mr.Krish maybe that soul is you. You can take a look at my profile and respond. Hoping to hear from you.

Priyamudan,
Soorya.

"That's impressive", he mumbled to himself and clicked on the name "Soorya" to view her complete profile. By the time he finished reading the complete profile, he had the image of the perfectly adorable girl with the best talents and similar interests. But truth remains to be seen, he had come across many profiles but the individuals were so shallow in real thought. Hoping that this wouldn't be one of those shallow profiles he replied telling about his interests and priorities. He was candid enough and gave out details discreetly.

An hour after he sent the email he received Soorya's reply. To his pleasant surprise soorya was living in the state of Virginia that was just over 50 miles from him. She was a student at the college park university and trained in carnatic music, loved reading books, travelling, rain...........just the kind of person he was looking for. By the end of the day he had exchanged almost 5 emails with Soorya admist all his meetings and other office work.

By evening sree had immersed himself in work and just before he left work to go home, he checked his inbox and no there was no new mail. A bit disappointed he strolled on the DC streets picking up some food at a deli. It was 8.00 pm when he reached home and his feet directed him straight to his computer where he again found that there was no new mail from Soorya. Sree, give yourself a break you started talking to her just today morning....he assuaged himself . But before retiring for the night he sent an email to soorya asking for her photo.

The following day, sree hardly had any time to get to his emails, he was completely occupied with his project meetings. It was past afternoon when he came back to his desk, his face brightened as he saw there was an email from soorya. Hope she sent me a picture...he thought as he opened the email.

Krish,

Thanks again for your emails. Let me be frank, I am not comfortable sending you my picture....it has been just a day since talked and why so soon. Seeing a picture will create some kind of opinion that might not necessarily be true. Picture speaks thousands words....true but those thousand words might be totally different from what the real soul is. Why not we wait, wait till we know who we are, lets discover each others souls and then go to the next step. I hope you are not mad at me....and understand what I am trying to say.

Priyamudan
Soorya

Reading the email at first had a demurral effect on Sree, but reading it again....he actually agreed with Soorya. Having been through many people impersonating false personalities he found it hard to believe anyone he met on the internet. But Soorya seemed genuine.,,,,there was no proof but just a gut feeling. He decided to play it her way and agreed to chat with her on messenger that night , shortly after which he received a call from his Boss that he had to work in Brazil for two months as a liason manager.

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx madhu for the lovely chapter what a sweet chapter.
preethi_r thumbnail
Thanks Madhu. This chapter is so swweeet...both the letters are so good...beautifully worded..