6 dec written update

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
heyaaa all

the epi starts with gayu asks wat happened? why u took such a big decision.kar says I took this decision not for my today but for my future. for u i might have achieved a lot after an engg degree but my dreams are not fulfilled with it. Kar continues there are 100,000 ppl who have this degree and are waiting in lines for a job (really?😲 ) so a foreign degree will make me stand out. (or u can flirt foreign babesπŸ˜‰) Dont u also want the same thing? (reallyπŸ˜†) gayu wants to say something but par says no kar is right. πŸ˜‰ gayu is πŸ˜•, she says how can u say he is right? cant he find a job here? par says wat abt his dreams? let him fulfill it. gayu gets angry and goes away.Par goes to her and asks wats this? u have always wanted ur children's happiness? so today if kar wants to fulfill his dreams why u stopping him? she says u wont understand coz u dont have a MAA's heart. u or ur son never thought of me. Till today I have never stayed without him. how can I leave without him?😭😭 even now when he comes a lil late, I get all tensed. My day starts only after I see him go to coll. and even in the middle of the night I see that he is sleeping well and u tell me that I should allow him to go? He forgot everything and even u? 😭😭 ( I remember my mom, 6 months since I am away 😭😭) Kar hears all this and says mom no I havent forgotten anything.(excellent acting by gayu here, )
Kar continues I remember everything, the poverty, the party where u had to become a waitress, where I was forced to make u a waitress, these words still resound in my ears. mother coz of this I wanna become sooo big that nobody can put u down. no other need, I am not greedy. gayu is filled with tears.
kar is sad and standing out, so shubh and suh come there, try to cheer him up by talking some rubbish, but kar gets bugged and tells them to stop talking gibberish. then shubh tells we know that u r going to us so that u can get lots of happiness for mom, dad, me and suh but wat after goin there u dont come back? then how will ur happiness come? shubh is lost in thght. suh says no probs my happiness can be couriered. not much just some cosmetics, lipstick and a mobile phone. shubh says yeah also some brains, she needs it the most.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shubh says one more prob is there, NAM? u will go abraod and settle and wat abt nam? Till then nam comes there. shubh teases her that guess u have come in the wrong time, kar doesnt wanna talk to anybody. suh says shubh ur mistaken, nam cheers up kar not spoil his mood like u.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nam tells kar that I thought a lot and feel that u should look after ur mom, she wont be able to bear the fact that ur leaving. also it is more like runing from ur resp. Kar gets bugged and says i m not running from my resp i am doing all this only for my family. r u with me? he says i m doin this for them, give them the happiness they havnet got, give my bro and sis all these happiness. I am not selfish. par overhears all this.πŸ˜•
Next day very rudely gayu gives kar breakfast. he tells no I don't feel like eating. he leaves, par asks where r u going? kar says to the univ office where I WAS going to take admission. everybody is shocked. shubh says was? kar says yes i have changed my mind I am not going abroad. Gayu looks relieved. Par says wait Kar, dont haste I will talk to ur mom.πŸ˜ƒ kar says no use she wont listen.
Par goes to gayu in kitchen and sees that she is lost somewhere and the food is getting burnt. he asks wats wrong with u? gayu says nothin I am making some food he likes. par says u r so concerned about ur sons food but not abt his dreams? he can live maybe without his fav food, but not without his dreams.πŸ‘πŸ‘ as a mother u should be his support not his thron in his way. he has got the best coll admit and now he is going to take his name from the list? is this wat u want? we worked so hard to make ur children happy? remember how much sacrifices we gave. i know u very well and know that ur not so hard hearted. u r a mother who even preserves the broken toys of ur kids, u wont break their dreams. let him go
episode ends on gayu's sad face,
a very emotional and heart tugging episode, nice acting by all !!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by gudgal - 16 years ago