silverfrost thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
       Hello guys!

Ok now my question is what do u think of God when you think of him? Here is what I think: Well, humans think of God as like one of the other ppl u know like Krishna or Jesus whatever you believe in  but does that mean only humans have God? it cannot be true that squirrels don't have God..so then what does God really look like..when it comes down to it God is nothing but the world, the emptiness, the space,and the nature. So, I think its really hard to understand God. 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatty1 thumbnail
i would say everything is god!
Arshia thumbnail
i think god is everything.

it depends on how u look at things.. to me god is everything and everywhere.. hes the one to know everything...
Sweetz thumbnail
You can't literally SEE God.. God is everywhere.. its more of a spiritual connection..
uma_shanmugam thumbnail
We can't see GOD as we are human 😊 We can feel GOD in all the good doing. GOD does not present himself in front and say Im GOD. If let say one day one person comes and claim he or she is god would we believe it? It would be joke of the day rite? So GOD exist in the good things. Beautiful things out there to feel by the mind and heart. God exist inside us. In our good doings, talks, hearing, mind setting. See good, do good, give love and expect less. many of GOD followers are guiding us through tht path only. So to know who is GOD 1st they exist in the name of "PARENTS". They brought us to this world, given shelter, protected us and raised us. So our the GOD living with us is our parents. One my mum told me, whn you do good things, GOD comes to u 😊. So GOD exist everywhere and whatever we see as good. He loves us and protects all the living creatures....
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
god is everywhere , in everything we see.
god is in our hearts
sowmyaa thumbnail
very beautifully said uma 👏
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: uma_shanmugam

We can't see GOD as we are human 😊 We can feel GOD in all the good doing. GOD does not present himself in front and say Im GOD. If let say one day one person comes and claim he or she is god would we believe it? It would be joke of the day rite? So GOD exist in the good things. Beautiful things out there to feel by the mind and heart. God exist inside us. In our good doings, talks, hearing, mind setting. See good, do good, give love and expect less. many of GOD followers are guiding us through tht path only. So to know who is GOD 1st they exist in the name of "PARENTS". They brought us to this world, given shelter, protected us and raised us. So our the GOD living with us is our parents. One my mum told me, whn you do good things, GOD comes to u 😊. So GOD exist everywhere and whatever we see as good. He loves us and protects all the living creatures....

very very well said

Arshia thumbnail

Originally posted by: uma_shanmugam

👏

👏

well said!

Signora2 thumbnail
👏 Well said Uma.
I too think God's presence can be felt everywhere, he is constantly guiding us, he is a friend who never imposes his wishes, is never demanding. When ever I feel low I think of God, talk with him and pronto begin to feel elated.
signora2