coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

Recap of  dec 4th: priyam comes back home and paro is as happy as ever..kang tells her dada that the priyam whom she could tell all her worries not the same priyam now..moonmoon tells vivan that he might probably find his dream girl in tomorrow's sangeet ceremony...

The epi starts with sush scolding kang not bring her inauspiciousness into her house..chandra babu keep looking stunned..sush scolds and leaves..CB takes kang away and explains to her tht she should stop getting herself into situations where she is cursed for all the time and tells her fate is in her hand and tells kang not to come before sush n all before the marriage is over..kang says, no she loves raktima  a lot n tht she does not want to upset her sisters happiness and that what sush said was right, she should not be spreading her sorrow all over the house..and that she will keep all tht to herself..Baba things, how come priyam didnt see this mahan devi and left you like this..kang thinks yes baba i too wanna know as to why pri left me...

The sangeet ceremony is going on..everyone is singing and having fun..and moonmoon praises her dada and tells sush to sing as its the ladkiwales time...sush says, she will not loose and she will show how miracles happen..sush goes to moonmoon n says tht today sush will bring someone to the stage tht you will not be able to stop clapping..moonmoon leaves n sush tells tht to share the happiness of my daughter raktima, my daughter kang will sing and dance to show her happiness..both everyone is shocked..raktima is happy...kang is shcoked..sush calls her and tells her to show everyone how happy she is...kang pleads to thakuma tht she will not be able to do all t his today..thakuma says, tht true song n dance is like praying to God..she goes..and sush smiling tells her, tht yest you were crying during my daughters haldi ceremony, today i am giving you the opportunity to cry before all, go cry and show everyone your inauspicious self as you will not get to cry like this ever again..and puts the mike in her hand..and says, when you will cry, all these ppl will clap out of happiness..kang goes..up and thinks, tht i am sure you are able to feel the pain,and if you can, then today i will wait for you in this song in the same place tht you always do..and save my love from loosing..kang climbs the stairs and sings for the song "agar tum mil jao.." pri keeps looking..kang while singing comes down the stairs and keeps looking at pri..moonmoon n paro look sad...kang cries n pri is sad...pri leaves somehwere...and kang sings n stops....looking for pri n to continue the male part of the song...n suddenly someone starts singing along with her....everyone is shocked...but cant see where he is singing from....he comes to kang, who has her eyes closed and holds aher hand and dances...but its vivan who was singing not priyam...and kang  opens her eyes and is shocked to see vivan there...

Priyam is standing alone somewhere upstairs..sush comes to him and asks him why he is standing there alone...and seeing pri crying, says sorry tht she didnt realise he was upset and says, tht even she did not know when kang changed..and tht beauty is God gift, but tht does not mean the less pretty one is  any bad..sush instigates him some more, and pri says its all my fate...sush keeps telling him that why r you crying when kang is so happily roaming around..you should move on too..and you will find more beautiful girls around..she keeps on saying how bad kang is and that some day when she grows old kang beauty will hold no good and that tht day she will know who got good wishes and who got the curses..pri looks confused, sush changes the topic and tells him tht she is sorry for kang, pri leaves..raktima comes there and says, i did my job of not making pri and kang meet and what are you doing? sush says, dont worry, i am fueling his anger and hate for kang and even if kang dies trying to plead her innocence, then i too i will stand betn them always as an ill omen, you keep watching, i will never let kang n pri become one, not this janam, not ever..and they both smile...

Precap: Moonmoon scolds vivan..and holds his ears..and vivan says the girl who i am crazy about is tht girl over there, he shows kang to moonmoon, n moonmoon asks if she is tht pari, and vivan says, yes, tht is my choice, absolutely out of this world...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the updates 😃 😃 😃
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update!!! I love your updates and dont care if u miss a day 😃!
                                                             👍🏼 Esha
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Esha, Thank you so much...really appreciate your words.. 😊
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks hun... lovely updates!!! 👏

I still can't believe Pryiam! He claims he loves her but this is the way he treats her?!? 🤢 😕