Sorry. for any mistakes🀒

Character introduction:
Sharada Pandey - Mother/Amma
Kashinath Pandey - Father/Bauji/ Dehdahji
Jiji- Kashinath's brother's wife
Aditya - Eldest son of Kashinath and Sharada
Shankar- Younger son of Kashinath and Sharada
Vrinda - daughter of Kashinath and Sharada
Krishna - niece of Kashinath and Sharada, daughter of Jiji.
Shakti - Krishna's husband
Nimay - Krishna's son
Banupratab - enemy of Kashinath
Maya- Banu's wife
Vikram - Vrinda's boyfriend, Banu and Maya's son
Sanya- Aditya's wife
Jagat- Kashinath's friend
Abha - Jagat's daughter, Aditya's fiancee

Today's story: πŸ˜›

Vrinda goes to hotel where Sanya is staying.  She asks staff which room i Sanya's. Staff gives her room number and goes to room. On the way she mets Vik.  She stares at him and scolds him TUM.
Vik: Yes, me. Were you expecting someone else?
Vrin: I told you not to follow me around like this. If someone here sees, it will become a big issue.
Vik: Yes, you are saying correctly. Baath ka patanga ban jayega but not without a reason.  There must be some reason that makes us helpless to meet one another. And the cause is my mother.   my mother is after me, keeps asking me to bring a bahu.  But I told her clearly, bahu will come once I meet a girl.
She stares at him.
Vik: Don't stare like that.
She looks away.
Vik: Anyways, I told my mother that I found a girl. But it should be confirmed once that she has no problem in spending the rest of her life with me? So tell me, do don't have a problem do you? 
She is shocked.
Vik: So, I will go tell my mother that you are ready to be her bahu.
Vrin: Arrey tum. What are you saying? Like this, in a rush.
Vik: No, don't worry. I can understand. You don't have to words to utter now. And then in front of you, a goodlooking boy is standing. I understand. πŸ˜‰
Vrin: Will you listen to me! I told you before, why don't you understand. Until I don't talk to my mother about this. I can't take such a big decision like this.
Vik: So, you do one thing. You talk to your mother openly like I did. You will get the road and the destination.
She sees Sanya walking down the stairs behind and calls out to her.
As she passes Vik and walks towards Sanya,  Vik asks her to consider his words. Me and my mother are waiting for your Yes😳.
Vrin: Don't wait. I cannot give any promise.
She goes to Sanya and gives him a glance.
He watches her leave, 😳

Sanya and Vrin are sitting outside.  Sanya has her bag with her. Sanya tells Vrin her problems.
Vrin: This is totally wrong, Sanya.  That human being has betrayed you and you are running away as if you are the culprit
S: In love whoever is the culprit, but the punishment has to be suffered by both. Just think that this is my punishment.  . 
Vrin: Now also I am telling you.  Go to father's (dehdaji)  darbar (court). Then see how your husband claims you as his. 
S: Just by making me his, isn't enough. He has to spend his life with me. That being who at one opportunity left my side,   How can I seek/ expect/beg  life's small opportunities from him.  This is the best option. That I go away from here.   With that maybe he can start his life anew and me my life.
Vrin: That means your decision can't be shaken.   Sanya, can't I stop you using the reason of friendship.
S: Crazy girl, I think myself lucky to have a friendship with you. Don't say like that. Vrinda, life doesn't pass with frienship. 
V: Okay Sanya, now  that you have made your decision then. But in life if you ever need a friend. Remember me. Me and my family will always support you. This is my  promise to you.
Sanya to herself: I am a part of your family. But I cannot tell you. Because Adi has imprisoned our truth.

At home, Krishna is flipping through a magazine, the phone rings.
Krishna picks it up.
Vik: Thank you so much Krishna Di. If today you had not smsed me then I couldn't have met Vrinda.
K: So, You know in old movies, the friend or sister of heroine used to help her. But nowadays, in the movies there is no friend or sister. Heroine handles everything.
V: But Krishna Di, you know your sister Vrinda, how shy she is.  She doesn't do anything neither does she let me.
K: From sharmili (Shyness) I remember , that film Hum Saath Saath Hain .In that Sonali Bendre was so shy  that at the end of the picture, the public began to feel shy.😳
At this moment, Sharada comes there and sees her talking on the phone and overhears.
S: Who is feeling shy?
Krishna is taken by surprise.
K: Arrey, chachiji.  The hero who at Adi bhaiya's engagement was buttering you.
She asks for the phone and Krishna hands it to her.
S: Hello. How are you son?
Vik is shocked.
V: Arh, arh, Namaste aunty.
S: First determine by which relationship you want to call me. You want to be a guest and get your work done or be a son and take my blessings.
V: Aunty, second option. Son one is alright. Okay aunty from the word son I remembered that my mother wants to meet you.πŸ˜‰
S: Okay, but why?
V: Just like that. Benaras folk should meet each other. Understand one another.
S: You talk in circles. Looks like you are interested in politics.
V: No aunty, I am just waiting for my IAS (Indian Adminstrative Services)  result.
S: Hope that you pass with good marks and after passing with good marks bring your mother . We will sit and eat sweets in your name. Okay, I am hanging up.
Vik is so pleased.😳

Adi comes to hotel and staff tells him that Sanya has checked out and has reserved a seat on the train to Delhi.
Adi is going through train compartments calling out for Sanya.He doesn't find her. Train leaves. He shouts out her name.
He crumbles to the floor in grief.

Jiji is meeting with Sanya elsewhere in a house. 
J: Let some time pass, all will be well. If things don't get better then I am here to make it alright. Here under  Banu Bhaisa's shelter all will be safe.  Banu comes in his vehicle . 
J: Now see, until you were alone there would be no problem because you would just cry for a couple of days. But now, what trouble has your child caused to others.
Banu walks in.
J: Why are you punishing your child?
B: You spoke correctly Jiji. It is the question of an innocent life. And our Sanya daughter where will she wander around with her child.
J: Daughter Sanya, now don't worry. Banu Bhaisa will keep you as a daughter. Go, take his blessings.
 Sanya touches Banu's feet.  
J: With your existence,  Banu bhaisa won't allow Adi to marry again.
B: You don't worry and go and rest.  Jiji, show her her room.
They leave.
Banu says to himself that today I have compelled your daughter in law to fall at my feet Kashi. That day is not far when you do will take the dust of my feet as Shivji's ash and rub it on your forehead.

At station, Adi is sitting on the bench remorseful, he observes a couple in love and laments. He vows not to let Sanya go.  He buys a ticket for the next train to Delhi leaving in an hour.

Banu tells Sanya that she need not be scared. He and Kashi have a long and old relationship.  He says he will explain to him with love that  Sanya and Adi are married and to think of separating the two of you is a crime.  He will make him understand. He says that he hates criminals and crimes. Sanya is thankful for their help. 
Jiji tells Sanya to get comfortable and unpack.
Banu to himself: Did you hear Kashi, godfather. You practise law on others and I hope that you will do the same on yourself. I will snatch this honour from you.

Jiji says to Banu that they have got Sanya's trust. Now they will determine the every move of this chess piece and destroy the reign of Kashi.
Banu says Sanya is no longer a chess piece but a brahmastra that destroys.
Banu says that his son will soon be an ISP. Together father and son will wreck havoc on  Kashi.Kashi will lose half his strength.
J: Don't forget Bani that Kashi's original strength is his family.  Until his family doesn't break, he won't break. 
B: He will break. Family will also break.  When his beloved son will betray his trust then family will break. After the opening of Adi and Sanya's secret, I will comfort Jagat and  ask for Abha's hand. Then what, Kashi's end.
J: the plan that you have thought of Banu.  Kashi will be destroy every moment. Today evening we will know about Adi's wedding date and I will inform you so that you can use your sharp brain.  
B: Surely Jiji. Because ready to fire Brahmastra.

The family consisting of Kashi, Sharada, Vrinda, Shankar, Krishna, Shakti and Nirmay are sitting in the living area with Panditji. Pandit says there are two days mahurat for wedding.  One is 3 days later and the other after 10 days. Sharada says they will decide and let him know.

Krishna says 3 days is so soon.  They cannot get everything ready.
Shankar: Arrey, why you taking tension. Shankar is here. I won't allow any shortfalls for brother's wedding. Everything will be ready.
Krishna's son: Arrey Mama, its not about wedding preparations. She is worried about herself. Saree, jewellery and makeup. Isn't it mummy?
K: Yes, what else. Like Sakina in Saawariya , to sew that nine yards langga, it needs nine days. πŸ˜‰

Vrin: Di, on wedding you will dress up like Saawariya's Sakina and parade.
K: Actually, my plan was to dress up as Paro in Devdas. But what to do, I thought that if I wear such a long saree, then all the guests behind me will fall. Tha tis why Paro cancelled and Sakina fixed.
S: Arrey Krishna, it is Adi's wedding not a fashion show.
K: If it was a Fashion show chachiji, then there wouldn't be a problem with the clothes.
They all laugh.πŸ˜†
S: I was saying, the mahurat of 3 days later will be good. We had already started the preparations for the wedding earlier. I don't think there will be any worries.
K's son: Chotti nani, you are right, wedding after 3 days will be good because three days later is my rishta. πŸ˜‰

Kashi: Naughty boy. Okay. We will get you married after 3 days and Adi mama's wedding after 10 days. πŸ˜†
S: But we have a problem , Pandeyji. Where will be bring the dulhaan for dulhamiya? πŸ˜•
K's son: I have one, row number 3 Sweetie. .πŸ˜‰
Krishna is shocked. All laugh. πŸ˜†

Servant comes to say that Akilesh bhaiya is here to see Shankar on some urgent work. . Shankar goes off to meet him.  Parents are unhappy. Everyone is worried.
Vrinda tries to change the mood and asks Krishna's son about Sweetu.

K: See chachi, where does he learn all these things.

S: From your films, where elseπŸ˜‰. 

Krishna takes her son away saying from today onwards she will only let him watch mythological films 🀒  like balganesha, jai hanuman.

Vrin: Bauji, as much as you trust Adi bhaiya and me , put half of that trust on  Shankar, your worries will go away.

Kashi says that trust should be earned/won can't just be given.This boy will make us shamefaced in Benaras.

Friend tells him the person who shot at Bauji has been seen going to the  railway station.  They decide to go there and catch him. 
Sharada comes and calls him.

Shankar: Mother you don't know. He is trying to leave town and run away. This is the man who fired the gun at Bauji.  I won't leave him.

She pulls him back: what do you think of yourself. ? Are you the law of this town or some dada?

Shankar: I don't know all that, all I know is that I am Bauji's son. 

Sharada: Yes, that is why you make your father worried with your behaviour.

He tells her he won't let the man go.
Sharada tries to dissauade him but unsuccessfully.
He leaves.

The end.
Edited by ovaltine - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago