5 dec written update

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
heyaaa ppl howz all of u doing??? so sorry couldn't update last two weeks, first some problem with my comp and then had exams. Thanks for all who filled in.πŸ€—, so here is my update today!!!!!!!!!!

Kar asks nam that cant I see big dreams? But I want to fulfill my dreams. and he is still waiting for the postman πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aka letter. He tells nams that I cant fulfill my dreams here. The letter is shown lying around. Kar tells that I hope my parents don't find before me. I can somehow convince them. Till then some children see the envelope and start playing with it. kar sees it and is shocked he sees gayu coming towards them, he quickly tells gayu to go elsewhere and takes the letter from them and reads it.He is very happy to know that he has got whatever he wanted.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here mama and mami are waiting outside for Par's boss ourside? and mama is tried of waiting. Their daughter asks why are waiting for them? Mami says so that we can sit in their car and have a nice drive πŸ˜• Mami says yeah its got ABC too. daugther asks ABC????? Mami says yeah the one in which cold wind is blown and daughter is like AC?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then boss comes and these ppl jump over him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he asks who are u guys? Then mama introduces every one and the boss is like πŸ˜• , he says ok and goes inside the house. the mama and family jump in the car and go for a ride.πŸ˜†
Here boss comes and Par introduces him to everyone in his family. Kar is still reading the letter. Boss asks where is kar? Par calls kar and he leaves the letter on the table. boss congratulates kar and tells I have a lot about u and u are very intelligent boy. Ur father did lot of hard work to put u in school and now that hard work has paid. Kar says today whatever I am it is coz of my father.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Boss says yeah dixit is da best. πŸ‘πŸΌ He is the best clerk u can get. Very hardworking and dedicated. I am so sorry that he couldnt go ahead in lifeπŸ˜•. But am sure u will go ahead in life. and if u need a clerk u won find one better than ur dad. gayu and Kar are dejected and kar says ok and excuses himself.
the boss asks par and gayu to give a speech on how they are feeling today.Gayu says the best happiness someone can get is children, which god gave us. Always parents give the best things of life to children, to make their life comfortable but we couldn't give this as we couldn't afford it. But we decided to give our children lotssss of luvvvv, lots of successes so that they reach higher planes in life. and seeing the pride in everyone's life i guess we have been successful in our parenting. Par says the tears u see in our eyes and tears of happiness, and the fact that kar passed means we also passed, it was an examination for us too. Par also says that I would like to thank my wife, who has taken lot of pains for this and never even once complained. Everyone πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kar leaves to read the letter again, but lats tells him "nazar utharna " hai. she asks for a black cloth. Gayu says its in the drawer (guess where in the same shelf where the letter is kept, how predictable)πŸ˜ƒ lats doesnt find it, so gayu goes there and gives it to her. as she leaves she drops the letter and sees it and reads it. she is  πŸ˜’ 😲😲  then she confronts Kar with everyone around. (how stupid ) anyways  she asks wats this? u wannna go to Amerikaaaaa (yes honey come hereπŸ€—) everyone is shocked .Shubh then enters (had gone out to get some cold drinks) and he is shocked to see everyone quiet. mama is smirking there, shubh asks mama wat happened? mama says ur bro has wings he wants to fly. shubh is like mama says he wants to go to america to study!!!! shubsh is shocked.
Boss says when i said u would go ahead of ur father, I never knew u wanted to go so ahead. he continues that when I came here I was about to offer Kar a manager's job in our company,πŸ˜• but I never knew he had such high dreams.(why dont ppl in amerikaaa become managers )  but it is not bad to have high dreams. he tells par why u think that u should stop him and he should tell u all his decisions? he is not a child who walks holding ur fingers. he is a big man now. so let him follow his dreams and come up in life.
Lats thanks everyone and tells we want to be alone now. everyone leaves and gayu asks kar we never knew u became so big that u thought our world is so small. wat prompted u take such a big decision?
the video ended then............
Edited by gudgal - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail

thanks for the update 😊 😊

think he will go?
gujugurl thumbnail
i'm so happy u're back yaar..doing updates in full force..missed ya πŸ˜› ..and thanxs for the great update...

@daddysgirl: i don't know i'm stuck btw he will or he won't...so i guess we'll have to wit and watch...though they do become reach cause it the title song they do have a big house and when they were introducing the show..they did have a big house...

luv margi 😳