Brief update for Decemeber 3rd

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Here is a brief update. This is my 1st update so go easy on me. I hope u like it.

Mansukhlal is shown writing his book day and night.

Daya feels lonely in the house since everybody has left the house. Time is flying by.

On the other side they show they are showing Amar, Manoj, Pranav and Karan all happy and settled in their lives, family and business. Sneha was shown with a child-a baby boy.

A courier comes for Mansukhlal and by reading it he gets worried and calls someone ( I think its Vasantlal, who he sold his business to) and argues with him. It was about the last contract  for which Mansukh had borrowed 30 Crore rupee. The guy who bought the business was supposed to finish the contract but he betrays him and now Mansukh's house is in jeapordy and ready to get auctioned off. There is no way for him to get that much money in just a day to save his house..

Since Mansukh is against calling his sons for help, Daya calls Jyoti and tells her everything. All the women feel that they should help and save the house.
All the sons are discussing if they should save house or not, just then Parag calls and ask them to come home to save it. Pranav tells Parag that they won't be coming to help them. ( sorry I kind of missed what exactly he said). Episode ends at Parag's and Daya's sad face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vineeshaa thumbnail
Pranav is not right in his decision.
pushkala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for a nice update jolly 😳 Maybe Pranav might listen to Sneha again and the brothers might join to help MLS:)
maman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 👏 Very nice update , thanks,
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
so when exactly is this show ending?? I really want to see the last episode!! did sneha have a boy or girl?
oOoasiangrloOo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ugababe

so when exactly is this show ending?? I really want to see the last episode!! did sneha have a boy or girl?

She had a boy ! Im not sure when its ending sometime very soon i guess...

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
I thinks it end on this Thursday (6th). I saw a new show promo which is starting on the 10th December.
thx 4 the update y this prananv is behaving like this he shd support manoj n karan this thry r rite but i think they will help sneha will make them understand