*New generation Appreciation Thread*

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Hellooooo everyoneπŸ˜›πŸ€—

Chupke se sunnn iss pal ki dhun...Iss pal mein jeevan saaraaa...Sapnon ki haii duniyaa yehiiπŸ˜›..Must be wondering Ankuu ko kia huaπŸ˜†...Gone madd kia

But nahin na...I was just in a singing mood☺️...So coming to the point..The new generation i.e

Dhruv-Vishal watwani

Sharman-Gagan Malik

Neeti-Ira soni

Sia-Snigdha

Antra-Sonia

have made a place in many hearts...So here im opening

~~!Appreciation Thread for New Generation!~~

They have been in the show for a while nowπŸ˜ƒ..And surely have made a place in our hearts😳...I am sure we all have something to say abt them i.e kuch appreciation meinπŸ˜›...They are really goodddd n fantastic actors and have been doing a reli descent job...They enact the characters reli very well and im sure jaan daal diya hai😳....

I have seen just sum eps and i really like the way they are acting...Plus they all are smart alsoπŸ˜‰...So everyone heres one common thread...

All your Appreciation...Critizing...Best acting moments...Pics...Sigs...Scenes u liked...Or anything....

I am sure many will be inetersted...Itna kuch hai kehna kooo...

A biggg Hugg πŸ€—to all these stars for doing their work soo well and with loads of dedicationπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ...Love them allπŸ€—πŸ€—

So please everyone do post n Have fun...EnjoyπŸ€—....

Till Laters...AdieuπŸ˜›...

Love..AnkuuπŸ€—πŸ€—

--------------------------------------------------

INFO ABT THE NEW GEN...

Gagan Malik <<Choconut>>  -He hails frm Delhi..Has done quite a lot of advertisements like Monte carlo etc etc...He speaks Hindi really veryy nice..Is currently doing Kumkum...He is married and His Bday is Feb 29th😳...I found his official website

www.gaganmalik.com

Sonia<<Chota Bbay>> -She hails frm Kashmir and has done various shows like Bhabhi,Doli Saja ke,Dil Mil gaye n Doing KumkumπŸ˜ƒ...Her Bday is Nov 4th😳

Snigdha<<Apple Pie>>  -She has done shows like Betiyan-Apna ya paraya dhan n Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi n doing KumkumπŸ˜ƒ..Her Bday is April 2nd😳

Vishal<<Hazelnut>>  -He has dun Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi,Kkusum,Viraasat and is doing Kumkum,Janmegi jodi dot com n Bollywood Full n Final on 9X...He is also a writer n is writing Bollywood full n final and Anchoring it too.. He is a doctor by qualification, big time into reading, was a part time guitarist for an amatuer band, passionate about acting... He tries n give it his best shot... He has done theatre for, say, five years... Stage n Street both... Languages are his girlfriends... English being his secretary, Hindi his wife and Urdu his extra marital affair... Most of all, he dream to die as a writer who registered his times right, who could connect to every sensitive n sensible mind, who read him... Inshallah,his first collection of Ghazals should be published mid next year😳...

Ira<<Brownie>>  -She hails from Bhuj in Gujrat...She has done Woh rehne wali mehlon ki n doing Kumkum..She has also acted in a play..Her Bday is Feb 18th😳

Rest whtever info ill get will keep adding...Will try to get their profile etc...

Sigs to use of New Gen😳:

Thanks to Hennie..Fary ..Ani😳

Keep rocking this Thread...

Edited by ankuhujulover - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
grt post anku.
i must say looking at shr make me rememberance of garv.he is of same hieght πŸ˜† and does same thng as grv used to do.
and abt dhr he is very good improving a lot.siya neeti are perfect replacement for old cast.
keep rocking kk all the best πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ankujee this is a nice way to timepass.. hai na πŸ˜‰ ..I mean whenever I will hv nothing to do in any forum I will come in this thread to appreciate and give Advice to the Kumkum New Generation Bachha party πŸ˜ƒ ..

No Seriously its a much needed post Anku as they too deserve some Accolades πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😊 ..After the entire new Generation cast was changed,it became a challenge for these new kids to not only step into their shoes but even win the hearts of the fans who were used to see those actors in the roles of Dhruv,Sharman,Siya and Neeti 😳 ,and I must admit that all the four Actors r doing a pretty decent job 😊

I m actually liking this New Dhruv more because Actingwise I feel he is stronger than Vivan..now old Dhruv fans don't kill me for this πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜† 😳 ..Seriously I think the New Dhruv's facial expressions and Fluency in Dialogue delivery is much better 😳

Regarding Sharman I guess the first one was the best and I m really missing him a lot 😭 😭 ..but this new guy is trying his best to live upto the character and lets see how it goes πŸ˜• ..but he has got the height and looks to go with him 😳

Siya is very pretty and I m loving her acting as well 😳 ;I think Her Chemistry with both Dhruv and Sharman is rocking πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..And she is emoting really well in the emotional scenes πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Neeti is ok and I preferred the old Neeti more 😳 ;The new Neeti looks quite stiff in her acting and needs to work on her facial expressions ...also the chemistry between Sharman and Neeti is a bit thanda as compared to the rocking chemistry which we saw when the old Sharman used to address Neeti as Jhampu and used to chedofy her πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› ..that magic is missing I feel

See now I can even take the profession of a full time Critic πŸ˜† πŸ˜› Edited by jyoti06 - 16 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fantastic analysis jyoti πŸ˜‰ ...

Well great post anku πŸ‘ ...

For these 4 actors to replace and then create space in audience's mind was a big challenge which they have done well πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...

Only neeti looks a little stiff but the rest 3 are quite good... 😳
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Yeshhh Jyots This is a gud timepass yaar...Whnever i will need to sing ill sing here πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well jitna bhi i have seen...I feel it was actually a challenge real challenge for all these actors to step into the old shoes when those shoes were loved by many..To make a place for thmselves was like a big task for all of thm 😳 😳 😳

Aur jab fans hum jaise hon...means sab jaise...soo ziddi ki kisi ko accept hi nai kerte hon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...fir toh double mushkil tha..hehe...

But they have managed to capture many hearts...Mera dil toh ofcourse 😳 😳 😳 ...I like all the 4 characters...Kaafi nai dekha so cannot pinpoint whts very gud whts gud πŸ˜› ....

But they are gud in all types of scenes...Like dhruv is gud at emotional kinda scenes 😳 😳 😳 ...

New sharu is working hard to get back the same jovial masttt ekdumm jhakaas attitude..Im sure by sum more eps he will get that 😳 😳 😳

Sia n Neeti are also very gud...Doing a pretty descent job πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Uhh i rite so much na...hehehe...chalo guess saving rest for next time πŸ˜›
dropsleaves thumbnail
thanks anku i really loved siya's acting. πŸ‘ dhruv was fab 😍  πŸ˜   πŸ‘πŸΌ liked neeti too. she is soo inocent 😳 😳 😳 shr is also good πŸ‘ Edited by dropsleaves - 16 years ago
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya they r doing great remb from the time they came they have been dancing most of the time 😳 .
but can u all tell me whrt any serials they have done other than kk
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
hi it is nice anku u started this track. this new chharacters now has made some place and they i hope they will be until last episode of kk. i like shrman and neeti and siya but dhruv still need to impprove his acting.
Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post Anku. I think that Gagan Malik is cute and plays sharman's character nicely even though i miss Gaurav and he suited the role.
swetaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can say all the new characters r playing gud !