written update for nov 29 (detailed)

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

everyone is sitting at the table in khurana house excpet durga and soni. jyoti asks who named charry since it is a cute name and cherry says her parents and asks jeet is it s sweet name. he doent say anything but then sees soni coming downa dn starts having fun with cherry. he teases her about her name ans she does the same. she reveals her real name that is charanjeet kaur. durga comes and say that she went to temple to fix a wedding date. she got 2 wedding dates which is 2 days and ater 2 months. she sasys that she wants to get them married after 2 days cuz she wait to bring cherry home. hs asks jeet about it and he say that he is fine with it. soni tells durga to wait to veer but jeet tells her that veer did ot wait for him and not it s his turn to suprise veer. durga thinks that jeet is right and veer will get a shock after the wedding

TT bring food for shabd who is lying in bed. he keeps taking mahis name and starts getting hyper. tayiji calm him . suhani comes there and tells tt that she will take care of him but she doesnt undersatnd how mahi left him in this state. after all any person with feelings cannot do such a thing

soni is in her room remembering mahi. durga comes there and there is so much work to do for the wedding and she is sitting in her room with this sad face. soni says that she was thinking about mahi and surga replies that mahi must be fine. such people are always fine.she tells soni that she has to go shopping with cherry and jeet but aks her to keep her tips to herself so cherry doenst buty anything of sonis choice

soni goes shopping with jeet and cherry and they are pickingout sarees. jeet doesnt like any of the sarees but then sees a pink one and remembers scene with soni (this scene was never hown b4)- soni  is sitting with a chunni on her head and jeet comes there. she tells him that he is not allowed to touch that chunni b4 marraige or saat pheras. he starts taking pheras around her and aks her if its enuf. she tells him that she wants to wear pink in her wedding and tkaes off her chunni and starts smiling. jeet tells her that people always say that when u look at a face try to see the moon but the thinks they shud try to see the rising sun(somehting like that)...jeet tells cherry that he decided that she shud wear that pink saree in the wedding and she tries it on. he tells her the same sun and moon dialogue and soni looks upset.

they all come home and lovely sees them. cherry says that she forgot some bags in the car anf jeets phonme was there as wel..jeet tells her not to worry about it. lovely teases them and tells chery to try all the dresses. jeet starts to lave with chery and lovely stops him and asks if he wnats to go help her dress. jeet just smiles and says that he wanted to drop off the bags in her room.

jeet comes to this room and soni follows him. here cherry starts to try on her the dresses and sees jeets phone there and deices to go and give to him. soni aks why he is in hury toget married and jeet aks if she is jealous. she say that he just want to revenge her and that he does not love cherry. she tells him that the reason to marry someone shud be love and not revenge and jeet says that his love is his revenge now. she screams at him and aks him not marry chery and then sees shery stading at the door. both soni and jeet are shocked to see her there

precap: mehendi si going on..chery looks happy . soni is sitting by her and jeet is watching from top

ok: lets see if someone can answer these questions that are killing me

where is veer???

cant soni call him and tell him about jeets wedding???

and why on earth will veer get the biggest shock after jeet's wedding..yeah he will besurprised but why shocked.???

why does  durga not want veer to part of jeets wedding???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tjay-z thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update 😛 wow, i'm first today 😃 i feel so sorry for shabd 😭 😭 i was wondering why suhani hasnt showed her ugly butt ever since 🤢 mahi plz come back soon, shabd needs u 😭 😭
thnxx for the update.i liked ur questions.but have no answers.now a days no drama on zee tv is sensible.
forevercharmed thumbnail
thanks! aww i cant believe cherry saw that! i doubt she heard anything though 😕

Avanti
Sannu_726 thumbnail
i feel a bit bad for Soni.. ionno why..
i like her with Veer better then with Jeet..
brown3y3db3auti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maayka not getting so great to me. 😭 i wish that mahi and shabd would get back together.
~devi~ thumbnail
thanks for the update 😊
arre..i really hope Mahi and Shabd get together again soon 😳..come back mahi! your shabd needs you 😛
-Ami- thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
I hope Mahi comes back soon..
But why doesnt' Durga not want Veer at the wedding? And yeah..Soni can just call him and tell him..Wonder why she just doesn't do that...
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update!

i think that somehow cherry/sheri has something to do w/ veer...perhaps an old flame..

luv,

jessie

sharala thumbnail
jeet is behaving like a little boy
can't soni call veer and inform him about the wedding?
where is he anyhow?
and where did mahi go to?