ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Arbaaz Khan discusses the Khan family

Arbaaz Khan, actor brother of Salman Khan, shares with us what binds the Khan family together.

He tells us, "We three brothers (Salman – Arbaaz – Sohail) are fortunate and lucky that despite the situations that we have been going through we are there for each other. We know each other's problems and accept them and at the same time don't interfere in each others' lives. We are there in each others' happiness and more so in each others' problems."

"See if one's family only shall reject you in the time of crisis then who is there to stand by you? No one will come just like that! If one member of the family is facing problems or is involved in wrong things then you require your family to make him see right and improve him. Sometimes it is heard a son has done so much wrong yet his father is supporting him. If fathers won't support their children then would those who are pointing fingers do? A father's duty is to explain to his son and make him understand his mistakes. Imagine how a son will feel if his father also doesn't support him during such situations," reasons Arbaaz.

"Also there are many ways to handle tough situations. One can't just slap and give a piece of mind. There is always a right time later to do so. We are fortunate that our families are very sensitive and sensible and we hope Inshallah it stays like that. Today in our family our father has a great say and we listen to him, never argue with him or speak rudely to him. Nowadays, we have seen in some families children don't give this respect to their fathers and vice versa. We can't even dream of behaving like that, so much do we respect each other," the Dus Kahaniyaan star tells us.

About his brothers he says, "We brothers are good friends and have tremendous respect for each other. There is just a one and a half year's difference between me and Salman. Yet I respect him as an elder, for what he is as a professional, as a colleague and he respects me and at the same time Sohail who is doing so well for himself now. Sohail talks with a lot of respect whenever he talks to his elders."

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaleha_cute thumbnail
Nice bonding between them
tfs πŸ˜›
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A good family example ...thnks
nice i am always intersted in their family πŸ˜›
nice i am always intersted in their family πŸ˜›
karina1 thumbnail
hay......... mere hone wali devar ji, kiya baat hai, bhai mera susral bhut he aacha hai πŸ˜†
isha147 thumbnail
hmmm great... ideal family
ritzbitz thumbnail
i admire arbaaz for being a person that he is..who doesnt make any bone regarding his wife being a bread earner and accepts the fact maturedly and so able to give space and respect for his better half...
on the contrary salman should take a lesson or two from his brother, how to conduct with your lady..
shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman does not have a better half, only when he has can he conduct himself and his situation is very different, salman is the bread earner for his whole family. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
tanvi_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shefali_123

Salman does not have a better half, only when he has can he conduct himself and his situation is very different, salman is the bread earner for his whole family. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

I agree his whole family lives on salman's earning.

But,There is no problem with that,they are his family!