27 nov. written update............

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guyssssssssss............

Here's today's epi............

Kaushi talking to Sadi about what has happened the first time when Saket came to see the bride (ragi)and she doesn't want something like that happens again. Ragi only listen to you so i want that Ragi looks the most beautifull today. Sadi: i know, mamiji, that's why i was going to make her dress. Kaushi: ma, will take care of those things.  Everyone in this house is busy see vinu ki bahu was about to go somewhere but now she's busy in the kitchen. Sadi: so what about me mamiji? mein bed sajadu? Kaushi: no, servents will do that. You have to do something else. Tere rehte ragi ko shayat koi pasand kare so will you do me a favor? Please don't come infront of the guests. Bohot bura laga na. Then think jo kuch bhi pichli baar huwa that. Ragi is your sister and she loves you really much she will bear everything but won't say a word to you. I really want this marriage to happen. If they will say yess to phir mein roke ki rasam aaj hi kardu. Can't you do this much for your sister? Please sadi, woh log aye tum apne kamre se mat nikalna nahi to meri beti ki kismat ek baar phir bante bante bigar jayengi. Kaushi went and sadi left thinking.

Some lady (i think these are the guests)

Lady: are puneet, she was asking adresses and names from others familymembers because she was making the guestslist. Puneet: mom aapko nahi lagta aap kuch sada jajdbazi kar rahi hai (looking ragi's picture). I mean i don't see anything special in this girl. She's dark also. Jameingi nahi. lady: to jamalein beta. this dark colour will bring happiness in your life. (These people are greedy) Larki kali ho ja gori yeh dekhna hai ke how much gold she brings with her. Puneet: okey ma, but i don't want a scooter but motorcycle and don't forget the cash. Lady: yeh sab mein thore hi na bhoelungi. Dekhna in your wedding so much will come sab dekte hi reh jayenge.

Ragi's room

Naniji is dressing up ragi. ragi: nanima where is sadi, please call her na, i want that she helps me with dressing up. Naniji: wait i'll call her but before that i have to do something. Kaushi came and ragi asked her where sadi is. Kaushi told her that sadi is making halwa for bapuji if she finished her work then she will come. Naniji gave ragi more make-up but she refused so naiji told her about kareena and preity zinta using so much make-up that's why they look like milk. (haahaaha very funnyyyy 😃). Ragi: wait sadi didn't come yet. Please call her na, use acha koi mudjhe tayaar nahi kar sakta. Kaushi and naniji looking at each other.

In the kitchen

Malti: hurry up na, you take so long for doing this tiny work to gujri. I'm already late. Malti thinking: hey bhagwaan, mera to ek ek minute 50 ghanto jeisa hogaya hai. ( hahaahhaah good for you bad woman) If i don't reach there then i wonder what will happen and this guests to had to come today. Malti told gujri to ask Kaushi if she needs something. Gujri left and malti thought malti this is the only way to go out. (she was about to cut her finger but she saw ketchup saus) and took the bottle.

Sadi in her room thinking of what kaushi told her. Sadi: first time mamiji ask me something i won't let her down. mamaji came to her and asked why she isn't ready yet. Why your not with ragi? bring ragi with you okey and you to change.

Malti still trying to cut her finger and she saw Kaushi and told her that she's going to the doctor and come quikly. Malti left and sadi is cooking something and Gujri came to her and told her to change she will take care of everything here. Ragi came to sadi and ask her to stay with her because she's little nervous. Sadi: you look great jeejee. naniji came and ask sadi to change. The guests arrives and naniji took ragi with her. Sadi left alone and in the background a song plays........ Kaushi saw sadi alone in the kitchen.

The guest came and there was a introducution. Naniji and Kaushi brings Ragi and they saw her. The lady only talking about money and how many guest will be coming. she said 600 guest will attend the wedding. will you able to arange that? mamaji thinking and epi ends on his face.

Precap: the marriage is fixed................

Hope you guys like it and sorry for the mistakes............

Thanks..................😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update. 😊
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG bikhari log. Straight away money talk! 😡 😡
Is this what happens in reality in small towns etc 😡 🤢
vineeshaa thumbnail
Ragi in for trouble for sure.
djaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ovaltine

OMG bikhari log. Straight away money talk! 😡 😡
Is this what happens in reality in small towns etc 😡 🤢

I hope not but yet i'm not sure.............😕But i just can't stand that lady.........She is always talking about money, money, gold, gold.........😡

djaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vineeshaa

Ragi in for trouble for sure.

Ya, for sure she is but maybe finally the wedding doesn't happen. I really hope so because i think Ragi really deserve better...........😳😃

Sneharamesh thumbnail
i really hope that ragini does not get married to this guy..he is horrible

and if he does, the serial will go the old boring saas bahu drag story
snehasudhir thumbnail
update was great....well we cant says that ragi not getting married to this guy...cos our writer stop to think differently