Juhi Parmar Fan Club - pics updated pg 1

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey people

Since our first fan club has completed 150 pages...it is going to be closed soon...so this is the new place for all us Juhi lovers to discuss her πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ....

For Fan Club # 1 please visit :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/261574

Simply Stunning Juhi 😳 😳...

Juhi as our very own Kumkum πŸ˜ƒ 😳...

(^^ playing Holi 😳 πŸ˜›... )

(^^ in a new hair cut 😳..)

(^^ Gorgeous Mum 😳 πŸ˜† 😳...)

(^^ "Sumit ke pyar ka laal rang ☺️ πŸ˜†...)

(^^ Kumkum, The Lawyer πŸ˜› )

Juhi saying shava shava πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ...

Dancing the night away πŸ˜ƒ...

hey frnds u knw wat.....v hv been given d most laid back fc award πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.....

So share your madness about Juhi and enjoy !!!!

Edited by nature - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks and Congrats to all Juhi Parmar Fans

thanks naina.ji for these articles

http://tellywatch.com/Telly_News.aspx?ID=ED_EDC_07022008_055 047

http://entertainment.in.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?cp-documenti d=1230296

Thursday, 20 December 2007

Kumkum Juhi Parmar to take sabbatical 

It's not just our corporate movers and shakers who are taking a break from their number cruching. Our telestars too are going the corporate way. First, we heard Prachi Desai exit from Kasamh Se, but then following close on her heels is our Kumkum girl, Juhi Parmar.

Juhi has been part of show since its inception, and became a household name with her potryal as the abiding bahu of the Wadhwa family. Six years and the soap's still going strong; the show has already had the favorite part of the K series (even though it is made by another company); it has taken a time-leap to show another generation. Sumit and Kumkum however will keep on going forever. But looks like our heroine has a different tale to spin. She's taking a break! Yes, you heard us right!

That's the mantra that our TV biggies are ringing in this year.

Sources close to Juhi say that the hectic grind of the industry is taking a toll on her and though, she has been contemplating a break for a while, there was always something or the other which kept cropping up.

Juhi admits about the sabbatical but squashes the rumor mill which says that she's on the lookout for another assignment. Extended holiday, quality time, recharging her batteries, sleeping - all the things that she missed out on with the hectic schedules is on our favorite bahu's agenda.

When will she be back? Well, to that she impishly says, "Let me go first, then lets talk about the return dates!" But, rest assured, I can already hear the producers scampering around the story line, since Kumkum will not be around.

February 2008 Interview  of Juhi Parmar

Star of the Week

http://tellywatch.com/Spot_Light.aspx?ID=SP_STP_09022008_013 244

Super bahu Juhi: "Kumkum is my alter ego"

Kumkum : Juhi Parmar

By Meenakshi Shankar

Meenakshi Shankar of Tellywatch caught Kumkum's Juhi Parmar, the absolutely spontaneous actress in the middle of her shoot. A couple of calls bounced to and fro and finally the super bahu, Kumkum, finally sat down for a candid chat with us.

Tellywatch: So, is it true you are taking a break from your career?

Juhi: Yes, a break! And I'm coming back. Kumkum is my alter ego. So, leaving her is not an option. She's been my second skin for the last 6 years. But this is a much needed break. I just needed to sit back and watch the world go by and that's what this break is going to be...doing nothing

Tellywatch: First agenda...

Juhi: Sleep till late afternoon and wish everyone good afternoon! I've completely forgotten what sleeping till late means...it's almost non existent given our work schedules.

Tellywatch: Second comes...

Juhi: Vacation...shopping...the works that everyone does when they go on a break. I'm so looking forward to it, but at the moment, I'm really not counting my chickens before they hatch. I'm a safe player and like to play it by the ear.

Tellywatch: How important a landmark is Kumkum for you? (I couldn't help, but ask her the dead-beat question)

Juhi: Very important. It's on rare occasions that you get to play the title role. And once you do, you run the risk of getting typecast into that character. And today Juhi's very comfortable in Kumkum's shoes

Tellywatch: Very choosy...

Juhi: Yes, I'm! I dont believe in burning too many bridges. Enjoy what you have in hand and go with the flow!

Tellywatch: But, a lot of people in the industry would intepret it differently?

Juhi: Six years and sure,I've proved myself to the industry. So, the industry wallahs know the whats' and why's of Juhi.

Tellywatch: A little birdie told me about your passion for dancing

Juhi: Yes, your little birdie is absolutely right. I'm going to learn salsa.
I'm passionate about dancing, but havent had the time to shake a leg or two.

Tellywatch: A reality show in the pipeline..

Juhi: (With mischief in her expressive eyes) "I enjoyed Say Shaava Shaava."
I realised I could sing in that show. But I enjoyed it because it was truly a different show...not your average run of the mill show which stretched endlessly. So, a show with a difference and yes, Juhi would definitely be on it.

Tellywatch: Given a choice..

Juhi: I would get on a dancing show! So, watch out all the hot steppers because I'm donning my dancing shoes...

(Excited, she is, but at the same time, she also realises that before going on a break, she needs to work those extra hours to make up for all the schedules that she's going to miss out on. The creatives are working on an overdrive, the set is in a tizzy...the industry is a buzz with Kumkum's break. Because they have burnt their fingers with Smriti Irani's and Prachi's break. But Juhi, without batting an eyelid, looks me in the eye and says, "I've built a family in Kumkum and I wouldnt dream of leaving this behind.")

Edited by surakshita - 16 years ago
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats once again all JUHI PARMAR fans!!!

hey Nids FC band karne aur kholne se nahin chalta!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† hope we'll be seeing more of u here yaar!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

congrats to ju fans

lets make this fc even better than the last one

norzar
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we'll be able to make it better if EVERYONE at KK forum participates πŸ˜‰
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Juhi was looking gorgeous today. She looked awesome the the thali scene
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations to everyone..keep rocking πŸ‘
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

ju looked fab today

do you think ju will host voi,. since shaan isnt hosting the kids one?

norzar
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surakshita

Juhi was looking gorgeous today. She looked awesome the the thali scene

i agree...Juhi looked fabbbbbbbbb today πŸ‘...much much better than her both on screen bahus πŸ˜›...

-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes juhi was looking good today
even i was thinking tht if shann is not hosting why doesnt gajji take juhi but in telly buzz article they r thinking abt abhas and priyani