26 nove. written update .........

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guyssssssss..............

Here's today's epi..............๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mamaji was about to call the police but Sadi stopped him and told him that she doesn't want to let others know what happened. They will search once again for the money.

Malti went in her room. She took the money. Malti: Yeh payse djald se djald jaha se hatana hoga. Vinu calling Malti. She put the money back in the closet and shut the door. Vinu: pata nahin payse kaha gayab hogaye.... Naniji was right we schould have informed the police. malti: ofohhhh why are you getting so tensed. The thruth will be out someday. jhoot to may bolti nahin koi mane ya na mane but i know Sadi has all the money. Vinu: what does that matters if the money is with sadi or an other. Mera to bisness ka plan choped hogaya na. We have to inform the the schopkeeper that we can't buy the schop. where is my diary? Malti: in the cupboard. Vinu went there and Malti realise that she hides the money there. Malti: You can call later na, maybe we will find the money. Vinu didn't listen to her and opened the cupboard but then Sadi cam in their room and Malti: sadi, sadi you here? Vinu didn't saw the money. Vinu: what happened Sadi? Sadi: because of me your dreams couldn't come true, so i'm really sorry for that. Vinu: what's your fault? You don't worry. Malti: sadi we will talk later haan, suniye you please sit. I'll bring your diary for you. Vinu was about to sit but the money fell...... Malti was schokedddddddddd๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. She thought sadi was still there but when she turned sadi wasn't there. Vinu thinking: so much money in my cunboard, isn't this maybe sadi's money, but how they came here. kahi Malti ne to chori nahin ki hai? He looked schoked at Malti. Malti: are aap bhi kamaal hai, the money fell and your still looking at me, had hogayi bhai laparhwayi ki. tumhe pata hai kitni muskhil se mayne yeh paise jutaya tha aur tum na. what are you thinking? OOOOOO so you think this are sadi's money? i don't need her money but i already knew she was upto something. Maine ghaas apne maayka se paise mangawaye hai. And i asked you also but you hadn't. Vinu: are Malti please don't cry. I didn't said anything na. I saw so much money so i was schoked. Malti: my parents gave me this money and i wanted to give you a surprice that's why i was stopping you from calling the shopkeeper. Vinu: oki baba, so we can do bussiness. malti: hmhmhm but make sure nobody knows about this money. If bapuji knows that my maaka give me money he would be really angry. you just behave like nothing happened. Gujri came to call Malti. There was a call for her. Malti: you go, i'll come. She locked the cupboard and went. Vinu left thinking about his shop. The man from the jewellery shop had called Malti to ask her about the money she has to pay him. Malti told him that she will pay him today.

Break

Malti took the money and was about to leave but panditji came. Malti: panditji, i'm a little in hurry so you can go inside everyone is there. Panditji: i'm also in a hurry. Punditji called everybody outside. everyone came. Maine ragi ke liye rishta laya hai. i gave them her photo and they want to come today at your place. I'm talking about ramakand trivedhiji. All were really happy. Malti: maaji , can i go to the market, i've something important to do. Panditji: where are you going bahu? Guests are coming so you have to take care of everything. Kaushi: malti, why you want to go to the market? what's so important? Malti: maine bohot mehngi sari di hai darji ko, i'm going to bring that. Kaushi: that you can do later, come help me in the kitchen. Mamaji: mera man kehta hai ke jaha par baat zaroor ban jayengi. Bohot acha rishta hai, ache log, they will keep you happy. Ragi went inside and sadi goes after her. naniji thinking: lo always sadi has to go after ragi. jabtak inka saath nahin jootenga ragi ki baat nahin banegi. I have to think of something. Ragi thinking of Saket and how his family had rejected her. Sadi came to her and asked her what happened? Ragi: bas sadi...i don't have courage anymore. I don't want to make a fool of myself again. If they will reject me then i won't be able to bear that. Sadi: nothing like that will happen. Ragi: but i'm not beautifull. Sadi: who says that? Itni sundar nain nask hai, itni mithi muskaan hai. Mamaji: bilkul sahi...(he was with Kaushi) Sadi bilkul thiek kehrahi hai. our ragi is the most beautifull. Ragi: bauji these people also will see what saket and his family saw. Mamaji: your thinking wrong, this people aren't like that. Don't worry everything will be alright.

Malti was cooking and thinking: achi ghaasi nikal rahi thi, panditji ko bhi abhi ana tha and it's already 5 o'clock. naniji talking to kaushi what they are going to cook and how they will decorate everything. Naniji: vinu ki bahi jab ghee ekdam garam hojay tab puri dalna. Kahi kachi na nikalde. Larke wale arahe hai, koi kami na rehjaye. Malti thinking: jhoot to mein bolti nahi, kaan pak gaye inke jiek jiek soenkar. now i have the money still i can't go there. hey bhagwaan kahi eisa na ho woh aadmi mehmano ke saamne ake meri pol kholde. Naniji took Kaushi with her. Naniji: we have to be careful this time. We have to keep sadi away from the guests. They schouldn't see sadi.

Break

Ragi sitting on bed looking at her dress. Sadi: jee jee here's the make-up. ragi: i don't need make-up sadi. i'm good how i am. naniji came with kaushi to them. naniji: kisiki nazar na lage, pari hai meri lado. Itni ache ghar se rishta aya hai aur yeh kiya your not ready yet. Kaushi: sadi, will you come outside. I've to talk to you. Naniji: chalo ragi, today i will dress you up. First you put this make-up.Ragi refuse but you know naiji she insist her by saying things like yeh to aurat ka shingaar hota hai whatever whatever and Ragi agreed. Naiji thinking: yeh to meri plan ki pehli kari thi kaushi, kari se kari joot di djayengi to aaj kya aur kal kiya (i didn't understand her meaning๐Ÿ˜•)Parso tak sadi won't be seen here. Epi endssssss on her face.............

Precap: kaushi talking to sadi: you love each other so much. Ragi kisiki sune na sune she will always listen to you. whenever your with ragi she remain always your shadow. Will you do me a favor, sadi? ..................

Note: epi was good. I hope Malti gets caught soon but not when the guests are there. Ragi won't be able to take this anymore like she said. I don't know what naniji's plan is???????????

Hope you guys like it......and sorry for the mistakessss ..................

Thankssssssss ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Thanks for the fab update...good Job
djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: svesum

hey Thanks for the fab update...good Job

u r welcome...... hope u enjoyed..... ๐Ÿ˜‰
heartsmart thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update!
Hope this guy(groom)looks better than saket ๐Ÿ˜‰
and he likes ragi ๐Ÿ˜Š
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
Malajiji thumbnail
Excellent job on the update.. ๐Ÿ‘
vineeshaa thumbnail
Poor Sadi, Nani will have her kicked out.