CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

November 24th, 2007

Its time again for this week's...The HGKKH Tribune, full of chatpata news, fun, games, and a lot more! Keep reading to see what else is in store... 

Been busy the entire week and was too busy to read the updates? Or just lazy? Hehe, jk... well this section is for you! We will be posting the summary of the entire week all in one paragraph.

Chayji's condition worsens after Vishal injects drugs into her meds. Just as he wanted, the Kapoors prepare to sell the land in need of money. Vishal hires someone to buy their land for 50 lacs. But the Kapoors are unware that they've sold it, and think that they just mortgaged it. The Thakrals celebrate with the Kapoors who are unaware they're celebrating their own loss. At the party, Gyan and Akshay are announced as business partners. Tarana and Vishal happen to see Siddhi's picture as the screensaver on Varun's laptop. They realize the connection b/w Siddhi-Varun and decide to use Varun-Siddhi-Gyan's love triangle to their benefit. At the Kapoor-Thakral party, Tarana instigates Siddhi against the Kapoors telling her that Gyan puts everyone ahead of her.

Click on the dates below to read all the updates for this week.
Written Updates - by *Kruthi*    

Video Updates - No videos were posted this week 

The episode of Nov 23rd where we witnessed the beautiful friendship between Akshay and Gyan and also how much Gyan cares for and loves Siddhi. It was def the episode of the week with many heartrending moments.

Star of the Week - Akshay

For being the best friend that anyone wud love to have and helping Gyan thru every step and giving him enormous support.

Scene of the Week

The touching scene at the party when Akshay tells the guests what an awesome person and friend Gyan is and Gyan in return tells everyone that it was his parents who instilled proper morals and values in him, but it was Akshay who gave him the gift of true friendship.

Most definitely Gyan! He was looking dashing at the party with a lot of class and style.

This week we had the king of all bloopers when amidst all the confusion of Chayji's surgery etc Prathna tells Akshay and goes looking for Sanskriti who apparently had left home. She finds her in Rajeev's apt hurt and bleeding. And that was that! The week went on, parties, surgeries, etc.. but no one bothered abt what happened to Sanskriti. She just disappeared into thin air leaving the viewers confused with a headache...

In this section, you will find all the latest news and gossip related to HGKKH.

Nov 16th - Nov 22nd
(click on the links below to read/view)

Active member for this week is -

πŸ‘pinkdiamondπŸ‘

Here's a siggy for the active member! Good job, and keep up the good work which helps in keeping this forum rocking!!

Participating and contributing to the forum will get your name on the list as well, so keep an eye out for this section next week... you might find your name on it! Come on guys, go out there and join in the discussions, post your views and comments on the show, participate in contests and lets work at making this forum the most active forum on IF!

A 6-foot tall Magician had a water glass and was holding the glass above his head. He let it drop to the carpet without spilling a single drop of water.

How could he manage to drop the glass from a height of six feet and not spill a drop of water?

Click HERE to read the answer!

Siddhi takes Gyan to London. There an Englishman once met Gyan and he told him: Hamare desh me 90% shaadi e-mail se hoti hai.
Gyan: Kya bath hai. Hamari desh me 100% female se hoti haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Top 3 Songs

#3 - Bhool Bhulaiya - Bhool Bhulaiya
#2 - Yeh Ishq Haaye - Jab We Met
#1 - Dance with Me - Aaja Nachle

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raT0GCL8ms4[/YOUTUBE]

Your suggestions, comments, and feedback are most welcome. Hope you guys have a lovely weekend πŸ€—  and keep smiling!! Until next Saturday... this is Kruthi signing off.

Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiNa~ thumbnail
awesome Kruthi! i love the ney style! did you make those orange headings?? they're superb! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And thanks for the Summary! i needed it! Do we still know why Vishal n Tarana are doing what they are doing? i mean how is all this going to benefit them? πŸ˜•
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Thanks Lina, yea i made them 😳

I was confused abt Vishal's plan too in the beginning, but I sorta get it now. The thing is that the Thakrals have still to pay off 150crores to the insurance company and they dont want to sell their belongings to get that. Vishal finds out abt Kapoor's disputed land which is worth 150crores. Vishal has created a sitn by making Chayji ill so that the Kapoors are in desperate need of money. So they'll be ready to sell their disputed land to the Thakrals at a low price, since no one else will buy a disputed land. Now here, the Thakrals have already paid off the lawyer to win the case so that by the time is in the Thakrals name.. they wud have won the case. So now the Thakrals will no longer be owners of the disputed land.. but of the 150crore worth land.

Confusing, but thats what their plan is basically 😳 πŸ˜†
~LiNa~ thumbnail
oohhh... now i get it... basicallly Vishal Tarana conned the Kapoor family... such greedy people! 🀒

anything for money! so now Thakrals are owners of the 150crore land...and now they can pay off what they owe the insurance company!

really Kruthi...you're getting better and better at making these cool stuff! πŸ‘ i have like sort of given up already πŸ˜†
tjay-z thumbnail
yipeeee, i got the answer to the ridle, the glass was totally empty πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ round of applause for myself πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† anyways, awesome job kru πŸ˜‰ and that blooper should not be the blooper of the week, it has to be of the month it was a bad blooper
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks Kruthi... really great newsletter... a HUGE round of applause for you (and for you tj for getting the riddle)πŸ˜‰

and... guess what... a week has past, and we STILL don't know what is going on with Sanskriti... you're right tj, blooper of the month! πŸ˜† While Siddhi is still as annoying as ever 😑