nrin2k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweetchick

hi madhy....how r u? πŸ˜ƒ

hi naw...hi tau...

tau: 😑 u had so much time to chat with naw but not to answer our
qustions itna darr lagta hai kya? πŸ˜†

madhy: u dont know the meaning of devil? wah wah...isse kehte hai ms.
bholi bhali πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

naw: give tau ur questions...and dont listen to madhy - just make the hot
seat explode this time πŸ˜†

hhiii jenny ur online woww how r u πŸ€— its great to see u here ..

ya no doubt i will post my qs by today 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

nrin2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhy

awww id ont even kno any one who calls madhy bt heard dt she is v swt & innocent girl who is frm AMFC who were recently bullied by some devilish ppl😭😳nd now she is on da way to take revange frm those ppl🀣🀣

god bless her nd make her succeed wit her new missionπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yaaaaa god bless her but i guess whoever told u about her gave u a wrong intro πŸ˜•  she is one of the god mother of devil ppl  here 🀣

innocent ?? ya she protrait herself infront of evryone like so sweet n innocent but i must tell u thats the total wrong thing she is damn clever n she has a very good calculation of timing ..πŸ˜†.. she knows what to do at what time  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

but most importantly she is the life of this fc n my angel 😳.. but ya very naughty angel πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. as she is getting married n starting a new life 😳 so for now her all naghtyness maf 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€—

i just wish may allah blesssss her  with the all happiness that one could ever get 😳 πŸ€— I just love u sweety πŸ€— n missssss uuu 😳

nrin2k thumbnail

ohhho my tau sweety im here for u 😳 u know why just o post some simple qs for u πŸ˜‰ dont worry i wont give u a long list of qs at a time i will give u per day 1 set of qs only πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ok so without wasting any more time i better start πŸ˜‰ btw there is one condition you have to ans all of them if anythiing u havent think or u havent decide anything like this then dont say u dont know .. if you havent think then THINK RIGHT NOW THEN ANS OK-  my qs r more like a practise or ur brain work πŸ˜† 

1. Introduce tau  aka Momna to all of us the way u think u r πŸ˜ƒ

2.  As we all know our tau sweety has no bf so far - so tau we want to know how is ur dream man?explain ur dream man 

3. Think for a while, there is someone who loves u madly but could never say a single word to u πŸ˜› but finally today he bravely stand infront of you and with all style proposed to you - now the qs is -

• how do u want to be proposed?? 
  • how should be the environment??please mention the location,background etc.
  • is there any specail music u want to be played at that specail moment?? if yes then what it would be??
  • what do u want the guy to wear?? like in a formal dressup,casual etc..please mention if u have any other choice..
  • what will u say then?means what will be your ans??
  • btw dont say that u havent think this things yet ok..if u havent then no probs now think and ans.. dont give any ans which seems like  politically corect ans ok..😑

4. where do u like to settle down after ur marriage? in pakistan or any other country??mention. and also mention the location (try to think dont say u dont know 😑 )

5. now something about anki  baby 😳 

• what is so specail in her that u made crazy to be her mad fan?😳
  • dedicate a song to our loving anki baby 😳
  • try to collect some recent news about our anki baby 😳..try as much as possible n u have to post whatever u get ok. .πŸ˜‰.. we will then get how recent news u got πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
  • post a pic of anki baby which u loved the most remember JUST ONE PIC  .. btw u can take help from our madhy's collection πŸ˜† that is on the first pg 😳
  • which song u loved that anki sang on the ii3  😳
  • which song u want anki to perform? 😳
  • describe anki baby in 10 words πŸ˜ƒ

6. Which ankians u love the most n who irritate u the most??

7. Describe them in 5 words and one expression for them -

• Madhy
  • Jenny
  • Lean
  • Urooj
  • Dayu
  • Raj
  • Bitu bro
  • Naw

8. who is the best n lovable to you more-

• madhy or naw
  • jenny or bitu bro
  • lean or raj
  • dayu or urooj

9. in IF which other forum u visit? and who are your closest friend and who is your best friend in IF?

10. what do u like the most of ani baby fc?? what you dont like please give as a list.

yeppi for today im gonna end up here .. so for today there will be no more qs from me but inshaallah tomo another set of few qs 😳 πŸ˜†.. 

BUT NOW DONT WORRY NO QS BUT THERE IS AN IMPORTANT TASK FOR YOU 😳

THAT YOU HAVE TO DO ANYHOW - ITS AN HONOR AS WELL 😳 -

⭐️ YOU HAVE OPEN OUR NEXT HOME NEXT FC ⭐️

😳 AFTER GETTING INTO 150 PG I CAN HELP YOU ON THAT TO FILLUP TO 150 PG πŸ˜† πŸ€£

BUT YESS FROM NOW ON GET READY TO OPEN THE NEW FC OF ANKI BABY.. I THINK U DESERV IT AS UVE CARRIED THIS FC SO WELL πŸ‘πŸΌ THAT U DESERV A GIFT LIKE THIS πŸ€— πŸ˜³ πŸ‘ I GUESS HERE EVERYONE WILL ALSO AGREE WITH ME THAT UR THE SHAN OF THIS FC 😳 πŸ˜ƒ..

SO TAU BEST OF LUCK.. AND REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO ANS ALLL THE QS HERE N U HAVE TO OPEN THE NEXT FC OK 😳 ..

LUV YA SWEETY πŸ€—

nrin2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

naw i will target U n dan u can talk as much as possibleπŸ˜†......... u r not getting dat platform to prove your talkative nature to other ppl.......see i want ppl to completely agree dat naw is the biggest chatterbox thru this motw.........πŸ˜†

WHY R U DOING THIS TAU?? ARENT U LOVE ME SWEETY 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ THEN WHY R U DOING THIS TO ME 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Moderator's Note:
Do not post in all caps as it represents shouting in Internet Lingo

Edited by FairyAngel - 16 years ago
nrin2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

i am still alive i didnt give my life to anyone..........🀣n u dumbo i m also talking abt Eid ul Azha's Qurbani......the goats or other animals which u do qurbani abt.........😳dats wat i m talking abt.............🀣

ya dumbo i know ur alive 🀣 devils r always alive 🀣 

anyway sweety thats what i was saying by mentioning the honorable cow πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that was the animal πŸ˜‰ but u thought of u what u missunderstood πŸ˜›vbut i wanna say wow what uve undersood absolutely right 🀣

nrin2k thumbnail
ok fine dear mod im not gonna talk here anymore i will talk with everyone through pm .. coz whenever i talk probably i talk too much that makes u feel like im chatting too much .. n yes its true that we quote a lot coz our topics sometime goes like a chain so we had to do that but yess we can read it very comfortably ..

anyways u dont have to remind us anymore i guess coz none here talk as much as i do.. so no probs from now on..

have fun 😊 Edited by nrin2k - 16 years ago
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey guys hi everyone...i've been realy busy wid Eid n stuff......sorry jenny n di cudnt answer your Qs properly........ 😭 but in this afternoon i will surely do lemme quote now as many posts as possible.....

OMG.........naw wats happening wid u here.....ufffffff..... πŸ˜•
read your pmz........ 😑

aneways madhy di by the time the new fcstartas plz post my all sets of Qs there...plz cud u do this for me........
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

awwwwwwwwwwww yea i forgot to tell u EID MUBARIK.. 19th dec was our eid  & it was ydayyyyy ...how is ur eid goinggggg thr...we hv not much functions in eid..SOO damn boring here.... only those repitetive muzic shows which i dont like to go & see thr nonesence natak🀒..i wud rather luv hanging around wit kd or frndsπŸ˜†

omggggggg ur telling today u started frm pg 129..cant belive dissssss Naw..ur too much....but now im sure TAU blood pressure wont go high any more as evry day she has to scream at these lazy ANKIANS who r not active hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
becharii Tau.πŸ˜†.but now im happy wit ur presence she got full relief frm dt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh ya now i m perfectly alright.......coz i guess each n every ankian is active........Mashallah........πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

"Madhy & Devil it dosnt go together" quoted by Ranbir Kapoor😳

excuse me............πŸ˜†he must have telling u lies.......u shud have asked this from KD jiju......i m sure he wud say ya madhy n devil they r actually one n the same thing........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrin2k

dont tell me  tauuuu πŸ˜† her bp will be on the top high situation coz i have almost eaten up her wholehead 🀣

she just went crazy but she had to leave so i couldnt finish eating up theres a lil left 🀣

probably next time she will be out of her head 🀣🀣🀣

i guess ankians were much better than naw they used to give ta bp but now naw 🀣 worst than ever 🀣

i wished all of u eid mubarak b4 but eid mubarak !! here also eid was on 19th  ..

🀣

madhy di lets get the preparations done for the next MOTW.........i bet naw u wont laugh dat much again............πŸ˜‰now u r also in my hitlist....i m just waiting for a gun now dan i will murder 3 ppl.........πŸ˜†

🀣