Andy-fitness mantra

KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
supp guyzzz

i found this on smashits.com
its ananad and how he works out and all at the gymm
omg trust me its hotttttttt 😳 😳 😳 *faint*

andy looks soo hottttt and they asked him abt him looking like john and he goes yea... john is my brother πŸ˜† 😳 choo cuteee

http://ww.smashits.com/video/news/player_main_bb.cfm?VNID=91 34
if this one doesnt work then go here and click on play video πŸ˜ƒ
http://ww.smashits.com/video/broadband/fitness-mantra.html

sry if posted beforeEdited by kripangad 4ever - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🀣 i totally cracked up over the john is younger brother quip by anand. hehe.. he's hilarious! anyways, i think i'd pick anand over john anyday.πŸ˜‰

it was a cool video. i mean it's quite fun to see the actors we know having fun working out & sweating it out in the gym. hehe..πŸ˜† 

and anand is going to try to have abs like SRK or almost like SRK by the end of the year. a lean mean fighting machine.. i couldn't help but smile when he said that.πŸ˜›

nishu.. do you need some smelling salts? i know you must have fainted at least once while watching the video.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you are probably going to sign up for a membership where anand works out now eh?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just kidding.πŸ˜† actually i'm not kidding.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thud...Down Faints...died..gain conciouness..Died.again.Thud down Faints..

☺️

Sipped water...and now..in some condition to write πŸ˜†

..first..Kripaangadfan..Sorry gaya tail..leneπŸ˜†...have hugs..babes..πŸ€—

ok..ok..Jaggu..i swear..i so very want to go Mumbai nowπŸ˜†..but me..stuck in Delhi..😭..haila..kya kismat..hai😭..and who is John..heard is name somewhereπŸ˜†..oh..Mr.Bipasha BasuπŸ˜† see..i give a damn about..everyone..else..πŸ˜† but..

Andy no six packs..you look cool as itself😳..me not a big fan of..Salman Khan πŸ˜†and his brawns..And..ok..will write more later..let me come out of..my *dreams* firs

t☺️

Sneha..I want Video Avi from this Clip...shagun..get me Download link now..and bobby you too...get me NOW..abhi ke abhi!!

Nishtha thumbnail

☺️

I am on spamming spree will write when in condition to do soπŸ˜†

☺️

Sneha..please make Video Avi of this scene Bobby please get me download link of this video..please😳

and..jokes aside..dont you think its sooo irritaiting to ask..that how he looks like..John.. ..its so pissing off as why to mention..john..each individual has his own..+ves and -Ves..and me totally against..ppl compairing him with john..why him..just becoz they from some angle..luks same..give me a Break...😑

Andy is Far...better ☺️

sorry my net is playing games n my net guy is..IN BIG TROUBLEπŸ˜ƒso posted twice

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
awwwwwwww no probs guyzz
nishtha u crack me up πŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail
oh..just got the bad news..Bobby said the download of this video is not possible.. 😭 my last..try is shagun ki bachi..but..if bobby said no..then its usually not possible 😭 😭 he is damn good in all these stuff Bobby...guru jee 😭
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hahhah..like srk sixpack..lol..nish dii..u r acting like me todayyyyyyyyy πŸ˜†

he does looook hottttttttttt 😳 😳
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
looks like john( i think tht too)and a six pack like srk 😳 😳 ufffffffffffff imma fainttttttttttttt too much hotnesss for me to handleeee
Nishtha thumbnail
but for me..only one hearthob at a moment 😳 and ANDY IS FITTING THE BILL PERFECTLYπŸ˜† btw..John cant be his younger brother..you know how old John is..35 !!πŸ˜‰..so andy...kya bolte aapπŸ˜† Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^ nishu, you're going into dangerous territory here. do not attempt to guess a star's age or you're going to end up all bandaged up in a hosptial. lols!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i personally think anand is above john in many aspects, esp in the area of looks but i guess they always get compared cos they've similar features. i think it's the nose.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†