SNSD9 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: candy123

cam some1 please tell what days kahe na kahe comes on? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

monday to thursday..on sony tv

harsimran95 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee post knk written update atleast i am really waiting here.
summer07 thumbnail
Hi, what is this show all about? What is the story?
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can anyone pls tell me what channel 9x is on and if it comes on direct tv or dish network
thanks
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Heyy sweetie, 9X is a channel but I'm not sure which network it comes on! Also, I don't think 9X has been launched in the US just yet.

Kahe Na Kahe Brief Story:

Kinjal and Neena were best friends. Neena falls in love with a rich, arrogant Kanav Schindia. Kanav doesn't believe in love and lives only for his mother and attain her rights. He hated his father because his father married his mother's sister and have treated his mom like crap.

Kanav marries Neena because her mother offered him an exclusive contract that could help him defeat his father/step-brother. Upon knowing his motive behind the marriage, Kinjal tries all in her might to stop Kanav and Neena's wedding but to no avail. Instead, Kanav grows a seeping hatred for Kinjal and vows to take revenge. Also, Neena too gets distanced from Kinjal as she believes Kinjal is trying to snatch her happiness.

Following Kanav-Neena wedding, Kanav's dad passes away due to a mistake of Kanav's step brother, who hired a person to shoot Kanav but accidently his dad was shot. Also on the wedding day, Kinjal's dad and fellow employees, protest against his unfair ouster from his job, Kanav calls the police, during which, Kinjal's dad gets badly injured.

To be able to pay off her father's hospital bills, Kinjal begs Kanav to give her money and even signs the papers saying her dad was wrong.  Later, Kinjal even gets a job, and Vidyut (Naman Shaw) a new entrant is her boss.

Mean while, Kanav finds out in his father's will, that his first grand son would get this haveli. Determined to get this haveli, Kanav decides to have a baby but Neena disagrees. Neena's mom offers them a solution to which Neena can still carry on with her modelling career and Kanav can still get the baby: Surrogate mother.

She calls up this guy she knows to help her, Prakash. Prakash is this guy who once was going to get married to Kinjal, but Kinjal and her family find out him and his family are only after money and were under the illusion of getting tons of dowry from them.

This is what has transpired so far in the show!

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

sanjana_cezanne thumbnail
Hey any one who is a regular viewer of dis serial..pl cn u tel me dis..i've missed out on a few episodes in kahe naa kahe..have nt watched it since 2 or 3 weeks.my net is too slow..so i cnt go thru al d updates nw ,so pl help me out guyz.. im a bit confused abt certain thingz..

Why did neena drop er child?wats dis artificial insemination ka thing?and hw did kinjal get pregnent?and whos dis vidyuth?hws he related 2 neena?and y is kinjal working under dis guy?

I hope sumone ll help me out wid dese..!!

gujugurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana_cezanne

Hey any one who is a regular viewer of dis serial..pl cn u tel me dis..i've missed out on a few episodes in kahe naa kahe..have nt watched it since 2 or 3 weeks.my net is too slow..so i cnt go thru al d updates nw ,so pl help me out guyz.. im a bit confused abt certain thingz..
hey yaar
Why did neena drop er child? because she wanted to go into modelling and kanu's step mom told her that kanu just wanted the baby so he could get the haveli.wats dis artificial insemination ka thing? oh that idea was given by niharika to kanu since he wanted the baby for the haveli.and hw did kinjal get pregnent? oh actually a prostitute was hired by prakash to inseminate her womb for kanu but when she was in the hospital the day of the insemination kinju was also brought in cause she fainted due to dehydration....and their reports got mixed up and kinju got inseminated.and whos dis vidyuth? he is kanu's friend and kinju's boss.hws he related 2 neena? he isn't he is just kanu's childhood friend.and y is kinjal working under dis guy? oh actually she had to to save her father's izaat and kanu offered it to her.

hopefully i helped ya,...

luv margi😳

I hope sumone ll help me out wid dese..!!

sanjana_cezanne thumbnail
Hey thnx a lottt margi..!! 😊 😊
lilee98 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello,....I looked at knk archieve mansion but i cudn't find video and written updats.....can sum 1 tell where can i find it.........pleaseeeeeeee. 😊
thanks in advance πŸ˜ƒ
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi, just started watching this , (lil confused)can neone give me a brief story of the serial, i will appreciate it..

Thanx Eram 😊