22 nov. written update...............

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys..........๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here's today's epi..............

Sadi: the money is gone. Malti: what are you saying sadi, what do you mean by the money isn't there (you just shut up lady, don't you know where the money is or did you forgot you STOLE it, remember?) Mamaji: beta, where can the money go? It must be there. Sadi: no, mamu i searched everywhere. Ragi: don't worry sadi. How can the money be gone. Don't cry we will search. Everyone, except Malti, went in the room to search the money. Malti left behind and laughed then she also goes to them. They searched the whole room but no money. Sadi: Mamaji, i've already search there is no money here. Gunji came to call mamaji there was a call for him and he went. Ragi remembered what sadi said to her yesterday about the stuff in their room and it was like someone came in their room. And she said to sadi and all were schoked especially malti (yess lady you schould be) Kaushi: this means someone was here. Vinu: this means ghar me chori huwi......Malti schokedddd and then she began her acting of her dreams she saw for Vinu and bla bla blaaaa (like always she and her drama). Malti: sadi was about to give us the money or was she acting (oooo lady not everyone is like you, you schould be ashamed of yourself๐Ÿ˜†)Mamaji heard her and taunts Malti. Mamaji: bahu before saying anything to sadi think what your saying......

Naniji came and asked why they are so quite. Malti told her everything. Naniji: kya matlab, how come? So much money only you all knew about the money so that means member of this house stole the money. (go naniji go for it). we schould call the police.

Mamaji: in halat me police ka yaha ana theek hoga kya. Naiji: Damaatji you also think na that a member took the money not an outsider. Vinu: but naniji who could it be. Naniji looked at malti and walks towards her and asked what happened to her forehead. Kaushi kahi saaf safay karte waqt gujri ne hi to nahin leliya.... Malti: are haan, yaad aya i saw gujri yesterday in sadi's room. Gujri heard and came to Malti. Gujri: Gujri ke liye itni bari baat boldi bhabhi, ham ies ghar mein tabse kaam kar rahein hai, jabse aap ayen bhi nahin the. I've always took this house like my own house so can someone steal in her own house. Ragi tries to calm her but she doesn't stop crying. Gujri: i'll bring my lugagge so you see yourself. Kaushi: you didn't do right, Malti. Malti: hay hay, whatever i said was true, i saw gujri in Sadi's room.

Break

Gujri's room

Gujri taking all her things on the bed and saying things. you all don't believe me and bla bla. Ragi: your not going anywhere. we trust you gujri. Gujri: nahin jeejee, and she took the things in the main room. Gujri: lelidije talaashi. Mamaji: gujri your misunderstanding. we do trust you. Sadi: we trust you. you can't do such thing. Gujri: nahi jeejee. chori ka ilzaam to lag gaya hai na. Gujri asked Kaushi to search her samaan and let her go. Kaushi: nahi to tumhari samaan ki talaashi li jayengi aur nahi tumhe yaha se jane ki zaroorat hai. Malti again thinking. Naniji: we schould call the police. Kaushi: vinu ki bahu, without thinking you said such a thing about gujri. Say sorry to Gujri. Malti thinking again. Gujri: Nahi, hame kisi se bhi mafi mangwane ka koi shauq nahi hai, par haan aaj hamare man ko bohot thees lagi hai. Aaj samaj gayi ke mein jaha sirf ek naukar hoon. Mamaji: who says that? I've always took you like my own daughter. Take your lugagge inside. Gujri went inside. Naniji: damaatji call the police. It isn't to late yet. Mamaji asked Kaushi what she wants. Kaushi: i don't know. Naniji: call the police then dood ka dood aur pani ka pani hojayega. Malti: bapuji jhoot to main bolti nahi lekien this police thing bara zardard banjata hai kabhi kabhi. Mamaji: i'll call the police.

Mamaji calling the police and epi endsssssss

Precap: Vinu open the cupboard and the money fell and Malti saw it and was schokedddddddddddd๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess D thumbnail
first to say a big thanks for the update. ๐Ÿ˜Š

i hope that witch gets snapped ๐Ÿ‘ but i doubt her husband will say anything ๐Ÿ˜ก
zaara_kzk thumbnail
awesome update1 thank youuuuu

this amlti should bein jail
zaara_kzk thumbnail
awesome update1 thank youuuuu

this amlti should bein jail
vineeshaa thumbnail
Will vinu's bahu get caught?
djaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vineeshaa

I hope she get caught but i don't think her husband will say anything so we will have to wait. I think the girls will find out Malti stole the money ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

djaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess D

first to say a big thanks for the update. ๐Ÿ˜Š

i hope that witch gets snapped ๐Ÿ‘ but i doubt her husband will say anything ๐Ÿ˜ก

Ya i also think that he won't say anything. ๐Ÿ˜ก

djaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vineeshaa

She will,๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข i guess but not so soon they will drag this track first a little then maybe the girls will find out but i think that naniji doubts Malti........๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sneharamesh thumbnail
looks like vinu will also keep quiet and keep the money...
poo_supi thumbnail
Thanks for the great update...........