Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Congrats everyone on our 8th AR heaven!! It moves so fast you just need to blink and you miss something!! 😆

Ok, I am majorly worried now. No seriously, am I the only one who was really depressed seeing Simran flirting with Armaan?? I hated her with a passion just from the first look! I really can't bear the thought of her coming between AR! I mean, I was prepared for Anjie to come between them, but this?? No, I do not want AR separation!! 😭

Anyways, I am still in love after watching the library scene. 😳 It was so sweet and Armaan killed me when he said he missed her. 😳 I think my heart stopped beating at that point. 😳 Now I'm just hoping this Simran breaks a leg and Ridz has to step into the play...the promo has me all dreaming imagining them saying romantic dialogues to one another. 😳

Anu
shilpa_ridz thumbnail
OMG...jenny... 👏 👏 👏 ........its the most beutiful scene of DTPH........I hope we can see the same one in dmg......madhuri is simply superb, i wish ridz can also act like her 😉
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ Actually I feel that she may be a postive thing in AR's life. She doesn't have the ingredients to become the vamp in AR's life 😳 I think she might have Ridz blurt out of her feelings 😳 Then again as AR diva, I am always optomistic as far as AR are concerned. 😳

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jenny: That was BEAUTIFUL and so apt. for the situation at the moment! 😍 😍 😍 I can totally imagine Riddz playing Madhuri, their characters are so alike! And doesn't the description of Rahul sound just like Armaan? 😳

And at the end, they can dance to DTPH, with flashbacks 😍 😍 😍 (I'm going nuts here, imagining that 😆 😳 )
shilpa_ridz thumbnail
yep nana will ne akki......but karishma is much better than this simran 😡
JennyPenny thumbnail
@ Fatty: I totally agree with you, can you imagine AR dancing in complete white clothes, and then when Ridz confesses her feelings for ARmaan, Fatty, that would set the entire tv screen on fire.. 😳 I mean AR have such fantastic chemistry that it would surely set on fire.. I agree, the way Mads was describing Rahul, I was like, it is totally like Armaan 😳 esp the part when he loves, I have tears in my eyes 😳

Guys, they have fixed Ridz but ... what about the memory loss? Can't she still not realize that he loves her and vice versa, 😳 😳 Now, I guess we have to use Simran to get Ridz to open her mouth 😳 😳
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol hi everyone
so i heard some simran has come here
but whatever positive you guys thought i hope comes true
and she might help them instaed of flirting with armaan 🤢

but hope something good in store
lol me still gonna watch the episode
but the library scene sounds good 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Guys, did you see the looks Armaan gave to Simran? He was like couldn;t they found someone better 😳 😆 😆 I doubt she is gonna create havoc, she might just pave the path of AR milaap 😳
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ramsha! 🤗

@Jens: White clothes? 😍 😉 We've seen Armaan in white, and he is a COMPLETE VISION 😉 😳 Has Riddz ever worn white? I don't think so 😕

I feel like Karan could emote very nicely in a scene as such. The way SRK is persuading Maddz and asks her over and over again whether she loves him or not 👏 👏 👏

Angie could play Karishma, and Nana as Akki! 😉 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
@Jens: Ahaa! I see my idea yesterday has sent your brain working into overtime 😉 😆 😆

Guys, I think this scene b/w AR is still a while away, given Ridz's current brainless state 😉

The scene I was mentioning to Jens yesterday seems more feasible to me at this point: Anyone remember the DTPH scene when Mads imitates Rahul/SRK not knowing he's behind her? I'm placing my bets on that scene coming up sometime soon in the future 😳 😉