19 nov. Written update................

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guysssssssss

Here's today's epi..................πŸ˜ƒ

Saket: Chalo ma, Yeh ruka ab nahi hoga. Everyone schoked (ofcourse like always 100 times the camera show their faces 😑)Vinu: Sadi, what's this? If you were agains this marriage you have told us. Why did you do this? Mamaji: i'll tell. She thought that there will be a better rishta for Ragi. She thought that she came between Ragi's happiness. (Ragi and Saket's marriageπŸ˜•)I'm really proud of you Sadi. Ragi went crying to the mandir. Ragi: oo god what did i do. I've known Sadi since childhood why didn't i trust her. Please forgive me Sadi, i've hurt you a lot. Sadi: no jeejee, i was wrong. i lied to you. Malti: Hay hay, so good to see the 2 sisters together, isn't it naniji? Sadi is going to live here.Ragi: Eisa kabhi bhi mat sochna, ke tum mera bura kar sakti ho. Promise me Sadi, otherwise i'll think you didn't forgive me. Sadi: Promise jeejee. Ragi: Nanima today we will cook.

Then a funny scene with gunji and the dhobiwala.HAHAHAHA he wanted to marry gujarya. (ooo my god that was so funny). Aman came to the door and asked for Malti. The girls were planning what they schould cook for everyone. Malti: Are, bapuji is gonna buy new jewellery for you both, hayna? (oooo what is your problem lady, you go and ask your husband 😑). Sadi: Bhabhi he's blessing is enough for us. Sadi and Ragi wanted to make kheer but they ask Malti to cook it ( oo that expression you schould see her face πŸ‘). Malti: ya ya Sadi you ask so i'll make it. Gujarya came to Malti and told her that someone came to see her. Malti went. She saw the man and was totally schoked. (why was she schoked ).

Break

Malti: namaste, why did you came here. Man: see, boss is really angry. He wants his money now. Malti: shhhh slowly please. I will bring the money at the shop. You please go now. Man: you bought a neklace for 1 lac.  She had asked a week time to pay but three months are already gone and she didn't paid yet. Malti: i said na, i will bring the money, now go. Man: You have to pay today, Otherwise it won't be good.  

Vinu was cleaning something and Malti came and told him to leave it she will do it. Malti: I need some money. Vinu: ok here you have, take much as you want. Malti: I don't want 300 or 400 i want one lac. Vinu laughing: 1 lac. have you seen that. And why do you need that? Malti: bas i need them and i'm your wife so i will ask you. I can't ask the neighbours na? Vinu: but paise hone bhi to chaahiye na. Malti: bank me to hoge na. Vinu: yek lipstick, powder you buy, i pay fort hem to.Malti: your worth nothing. and she went to the kitchen. Ragi: bhabhi, vinu bhaya will definitally buy a neklace for you. Malti thinking about the man and what he said about paying the money today. Ragi: bhabhi please hurry up na. Everyone on table and the girls were serving. Mamaji: bare man lagake bachiyo ne khana banaya hai, it seems like i have to buy something for you. Naniji: Kaushi, You also buy golden jewellery for you. Ragi: aap bhi lidjiye na naniji. naniji: nahi beti, you know na i even don't drink water of this house (then what are you doing in this house just GET OUT 😑BUDHIYA). But i can't smell and say that my Ragine acha khana banaya hai. Ragi: no naniji, me and Sadi have made it together. Mamaji enjoying the naashta. Kaushi gave kheer to naniji. she ate it (ooooo this old lady she just said she even can't drink water of this house oooo i see but she can eat πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ). She tast it and spat it. The kheer had only salt. Ragi: ma, bhabhi made the kheer. Naniji: vinu ki bahi tune so sari ki sari kheer bar baat kardi. Malti: meine to sirf kheer barbaat ki naniji. aapto pura ghar barbaat karna chahti hai. all looked schoked. She told everybody about nani's plan. naniji left angrily and the girls went after her to stop her but she left. Malti thinking of how she's gonna arange the money. Someone called and asked for Malti and asked for the money today otherwise he will have to talk to bapuji.

Malti at the shop. Shopkeeper: you had promise to pay within a week but yet you didn't paid. Malti: you know our family na, please give me some more time. Shopkeeper: Jaan pechaan ka faida mat uthayi. Itna bara udhaar ham dete nahin kisiko please give me back my money otherwise i have to talk to prakashchandra (bapuji). Malti: i have brought 50,000 please keep this for now. Schopkeeper: no i can't take this money, i want all the money. give you till tomorrow the time to arange the money. Malti: thik hai, she was walking at home and she saw Sadi, Ragi and Mamaji coming and she hide. Mamaji was talking with the girls about bank se pehse nikalne hai and Malti heard. Malti thought money............... and the epi ends on her face...

Note: epi was good but that naniji and Malti are just to much. I really think Malti is up to something with the money.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
this serial is really moving towards interesting track

thanks alot for this written update 😊
see* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
I can guess Malti wants to pay that 1 lac. money from Sadhana so she bought that necklace on purpose. Its simple now Mamaji will know this and Sadi also gonna agree. How clever Malti Bhahi πŸ˜†
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update πŸ˜‰
Princess D thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update
poo_supi thumbnail
Thanks for the great update..........