*Love Story* Love Story Loverz Palace

Posted: 16 years ago

😳

Hi guyz i have have and HAVE to open this palace...Its highly necessary

Its been said and even though its sad its going to happen

Love Story Will End In December

Then Why Not Have Some Fun Create Some Moments and Enjoy Love Story Till December

Lets Discuss Love Story , Aakash - Mishal, Shruti - Payal, Dev - Ajay and Bhatti - *Edit* Whats his real name?

Over here all the Love Story Members PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME AND INTRODUCE UR SELF..! 😳

Love Story Loverz Please Answer This Rapid Fire

What You Like About Love Story? Do You Like Aakash and Shruti? What would you do if you had a family like shruti? Do you think Anurag Basu Has Made A Different Kind Of Love Story? Do You Like Aakash and Shrutiz Love Story So Far? What would you give Love Story - The Show Out Of 10?

Clarifications

Over Here You Can Talk About ANYTHING Related To Love Story...Anything and Anyone...This is a Love Story Loverz Palace...If you are crazy about mishal *cough* Nika *cough* arsh *cough* me...than talk about him all you want...you love ajay talk about him no one will stop you this isnt one characterz club this is the LOVE STORY LOVERZ CLUB so no ban on anything about love story...Share everything you have about love story and please make sure its not been posted before

We will have Member Of The Week and Disscusion Of The Week

Important Links

Mishal Fan Club: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/760203

Payal Fan Club: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/779126

Dev Fan Club: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/755978

Our Own Love Story: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/781345

Love Story Website: https://www.sabtv.com/minisites/lovestory/index.html

Now Back To Love Story...guyz love story is going to end in about two months PLEASE GET ACTIVE...When love story ends than you will realize that you should've participated in all of this...So if you regularly come to the love story forum then atleast join this palace and discuss..

Love Story

Main Characters - Mishal Raheja - Playz Akash, Payal Sarkar - Playz Shruti, Ajay Chaudhary- Playz Dev, Rohan Tiwari - Playz Bhatti

Picture Gallery:

Wallpapers:

Press Release:

*Thanks Nika*

Love Story Siggies

*I am personally making Love Story siggies right now if you have siggies that you have MADE YOUR SELF than please pm me all the siggies you have made and definately will happily add them we need cute little siggies so if its an aakash shruti or aakash or dev or bhatti or jhimlmil or any siggie do pm me with the ones YOU HAVE MADE do not get them from the siggie mansion and just give them to me because you dont know if that person wants you to use it or not so if you have made it do pm the ones you made to me* So this part will be edited as siggies come in so right now i am making some and if you have made some do pm them and i will add them* 😳

Love Story Videoz

Alot Of You have a love story collection of videos -- can you please pm me if you have videos of love story and tell me what the are about like um lets say u have the episode where aakash and shruti first hugged together than give me the link and tell me what that episode was and ill post it here that way if someone just wants to watch cute aakash shruti moments they can find the links here and etc

Tons and Tons of editing will take place as this is a whole love story palace and therez so much to do but there will not be so much to do if you dont participate i hope you personally do realise that love story will end soon 😭

Prettygalhere - Payal

Nika

Arsh

Ria

I am off to skool c yall in the afternoon 😳

Edited by prettygalhere - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arsh_here thumbnail
hey payal.... Nice idea .... yeah... LS gonna end in December... 😭 😭 .. even tho we dont wants too... but anywayz... I WANNA JOIN...!!!!!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. for u... NICE POST..!!!!!!!1 πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nika_d thumbnail

Very Very Very nice thread Payal πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I am loving it! 😊

Do I have to introduce myself? πŸ˜‰ 

Okay I am going to start first.....

Lets Discuss:

Love StoryLS is now very close to my heart. I cannot imagine my life without LS.  The best thing about the serial is all the fresh faces. The actors are much better as compared to other serials. Even the way its handled is digestable. There is something about the colours used in the serial. They are relaxing to the eyes unlike other serials. Basically because of the setting of this serial - delhi university college and middle class house hold. Also a very strong point in the serial is its musical backdrop. The main characters are related to music. Thus the music which is surprisingly very original adds to the charm of the serial. You can often hear better songs in the serial then you get in most of the films and most of them are original. Nothing is overdone. And the whole Delhi feel to it makes me real proud. I also like the DCHesque type friendship all the three share.

Akash - Where Can I find a guy like him? I seriously wanna know. I am absolutely in love with the character and thats what got me attracted towards  Mishal 😳 

❀️ Mishal ❀️- Now from where do I start n ummm how do I end? πŸ˜‰.. Alright let me start with saying that I truly truly truly love him... β€οΈ .. I adore him. I am nuts about him. I can just go on n on n on talkin about him β˜ΊοΈ  .. Those glittery eyes, his lips, his cheeks, his chin, his attitude, his smile.... Aaaahh! Takes my breath away 😍 .. He is complete, flawless actor. Mishal ❀️ epitomises everything precious in a man.. he kinda embodies the best qualities in a man. Besides having an expressive voice he's also got amazing screen presence. His emotional scenes r in way a treat to watch. You can actually see n feel the pain he is going through being/acting as Akash. Everytime he comes on my tv screen, my face lights up ..😳 .. He is blessed with both qualities as a good human being( I can make out from his interviews 😳) and as a great actor. Look at the way he emotes, fights. What more can u ask for?   He is "Perfection personified!"

Shruti - Confused!! ( I still cant figure out whether I like her or not ... and no thats not coz she is Mishal's love interest in the show 😳 πŸ˜³ )

Payal - Wonderful actress.. πŸ‘

Bhatti - Hilarious! The way he used to laugh in the initial episodes... ruk ruk ke.. πŸ˜† .. his love letter was one of the best letters i've read or rather heard πŸ˜†  .. irritating at times n I hate him when he talks rubbish sometimes.

Dev - Awesomely lovable.. A great friend!

Ajay - Handsome! ( pri u can skip this πŸ˜‰ ) I loveeee it when he combs his hair sideways. I dont like his dressing sense in LS...  should dress in more maybe formal shirts or something.

Rapid Fire:

What You Like About Love Story?

• Everything!!!! Its outta the world. Its like this beautiful journey which u never would want to end .. um more? ...I have mentioned above already  😳

Do You Like Aakash and Shruti?

• I loveee Akash. He is so romanticaly cute. I adore the way Shruti pushes him to do things.. say "I Love U" .. Sing a song for me πŸ˜† .. The way he lands up on Shruti's terrace all the time(I so love it!) For Shruti -- I like her when she is nice with Akash... I like her 'I want it' kinda attitude with Akash.. n aww baby Akash has no other option thn to just listen to what she says. Guess thats what u call A PERFECT LOVE STORY! πŸ˜³

What would you do if you had a family like shruti?

• Nope! Never! Though her family loves her a lot but then whats the use to showering so much love when u cannot get her love, her life. I wouldnt want to have a family like hers. I just wont be able to handle so much pain her family makes her go through.   

Do you think Anurag Basu Has Made A Different Kind Of Love Story?

• Yes!!! He's given a whole new meaning to the term (or whatva😳) to LOVE STORY!!! Brilliant!

Do You Like Aakash and Shrutiz Love Story So Far?

• Yes! Have enjoyed and cherished every bit of their love story till now.

What would you give Love Story - The Show Out Of 10?

• 10/10 for sure!!
Edited by Nika_d - 16 years ago
Arsh_here thumbnail
  •     LS is unique in its own way... IT has everything a person looks for entertainment.. Action, romance, friendship, and most importantly REALITY...!!! everything is real... nothing is fake... Actors portraits there self really well.... their acting is Natural..!
  •     oo yes man.... I LOVE AKASH..!! his acting is soo Natural... hez looks.. everything... he got the best personality..!! juss love him soo much.... Shruti is really pretty.. her acting is too gud...
  •     Shruti got a caring family.. they cares abt her..and they r very overprotective... even tho she is not their own daughter.. they loves her a lot.. but the thing is.. The way they r treating regarding Akash is soo stupid.. they should understand her... if my family would have done this.. and if i know that my love is right..and family is wrong.. than i guess.. i would have supported my love..!
  •     yes, Anurag has made a different kind of love story... mostly all we see is that the girl end up getting pregnant and marrying someone else coz of some misunderstanding... but in LS.... its juss that.. family is against it and they r making it more action...! its a unique one..!!
  •     yeahh... I loved it.... their story have everything... they both understands each other.. get along wid each other really well... and they have complete trust, faith, friendship and TONS OF TONS OF LOVE in their relation.. which i think is most important to maintain a good relation..!
What would you give Love Story - The Show Out Of 10?
  •     I would give 100 out of 10... this show is juss awesome... we cant rate in 10s.... it should be more than that..!!!!!
Edited by Arsh_here - 16 years ago
Nika_d thumbnail
Arsh dont make the fonts so big dear.. just make them bold normally. Its covering the whole page Edited by Nika_d - 16 years ago
Arsh_here thumbnail
!!!!!!!!...MY INTRODUCTION...!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone... I am Arsh.. live in US... originally from India... I am completely crazy abt LS.. and i love LS forum.. i try to come here almost every day.. I love MISHAL 😳 😳 ... ahh.. hez soo HOT..! πŸ˜ƒ 😳 ... and i love making friends...

any questions, comments... ask me.. ANYTIME..!! 😊

Love,
ArshEdited by Arsh_here - 16 years ago
OMG *hugs* sistaz wonderfull intro arsh u rockz and nika no u dun have to introduce ur self if u dun wanna its ohk we know u 😳 but do answer the rapid fire i will too once i get time but i gtg now dadz comming lolz

Luv
Payal 😳
Nika_d thumbnail
I did answer the rapid fire .. edited ma post .. just check it .. everythin ok there? 😳
rg01 thumbnail

Oh wow, count me in.

Hi all, I'm Ria from NZ, roots are from India, haven't seen much of it but plan to soon. I started watching Indian TV dramas early this yr after finishing off my uni, there was so much to see initially but couple of months down the line I realized I can hear loud drums and that annoying background music in my dreams alsoπŸ˜† so had to give up watching them or face going insane, then mid yr I found LS, it started as curiosity, then moved to an interest & finally became an addiction 😍

Firstly I love the story the way its been presented, the past & present scenes mixing them together, then the suspense which they have going for 8 months now, its kept me guessing.

Music, of course, all the songs & their lyrics are really good .Then the characters, all of them are relevant & not just sidekicks & finally the actors who are portraying these characters, each one has done such a great job. I like the way all the actors say their dialogues, it just seems so normal. But yes when I think of LS (which is all the time), I think of Mishal & Aakash😍 πŸ€—

I love both these characters, a couple should be opposite enough to attract one another and have common ground to relate to one another. I see that in them – their love for music, broken families, their opposite personalities.

It's hard to say, I haven't grown up in that environment, if u love your parents its definitely going to be hard to go against them. I guess that's what they have shown in LS, initially shruti did try to get her family along with Akash but then when she realized that the situation is impossible she choose Akash.

So I would say when I find my akash  & if my family doesn't agree I would do everything that I can to get them to accept my descion.

Yes, the look & feel of LS is real  but i do hope he ends it as a happy Love Story.

I just love it πŸ‘πŸΌ

What would you give Love Story – The Show Out Of 10?

10/10

I have spent the last 5 months watching it, countless weekends trying to get all the previous eps, listening to its music everyday & thinking of Akash/Mishal every waking hr & rest of the time ,dreaming of him ☺️ i love Love story & i just simply adore Mishal😳

3ViOLiN3 thumbnail
Go Payaley...
haaye haaye...

Mez...

SaNjU, still in school, love my family and friends, love muzik,,,love dancing,,,play ViOlIn!!! I'm a "ChOkOholic" and a "ShOpOhOlIc"...not too proud of it, but that's who I AM!!! =P

Lau ya galz!!!