15 nov. written update.........

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guyssssssssss

Here's today's epi..................

Mamaji: i can't believe that Sadi did such a thing. Nani: She said herself so you have to believe. and bye the way if she likes him then why should we stop them. Before things get worser we have to marry Sadi and Saket. Mamaji thinking...............and walk to his room and Kaushi went after him.

Malti thinking: are wah yeh kya yeh to baaza ulat gaya (sorry hindi not so good) yeh budhia to mudjhse age nikal gayi. Sadi's wedding means all my dreams ruined. She went in her room to Vinu and talk to herself that she can't let the wedding happen and Vinu hears her and ask her if she isn't happy with her marriage and she tells him if the girl and boy are ready then what's this the girl doesn't love him na. Malti: i just have to do something but what ??????( this lady is going to do something really 😡)

Sadi crying on her bed. and Ragi saw her and came to her. Ragi: Sadi, please forgive me. But you could tell me na why you went to meet Saket. Why can't you tell me that? if we get separate now would you like that? please tell me the truth? Sadi saw naniji looking from the door she didn't say anuthing and nani goes. Sadi thinking what nani told her. Ragi: Do you love Saket? Sadi: Yess, jeejee. Ragi hugs her and cries. Ragi: if you really want this then i'm with you.

In the kitchen

Nani talking to Kaushi: verything is going like planned. Once this crying thing stops then we will marry Sadi soon and you won't be tense anymore.

Sadi in her room and mamaji came to her. Mamaji: Sadi, Look i'm asking this again and again but i don't believe it. You had so much in your heart but you never told me. My daughter can't do this to me please tell me. Sadi: please don't ask me anything right now. i'm ready to marry Saket and please don't ask anything she give her kasam to her and went away. Mamaji left thinking what happened to her. What is the reason she isn't telling me the truth?He calls somebody and talked but we didn't hear anything.

Break.....................

Ragi dressing up Sadi. Ragi: Sadi what do you like most, the jhumka or the bunde (or somthing like that). Your looking really pretty sadi. Ragi thinking: when your gone sadi this house will be really soona soona. But if your happy with this disiccion then i'm also happy for you. Naniji came and said: Your looking very beautifull but what is this you don't seem to be really happy. This must be your happiest day. Naniji saw Malti thinking she was lost in her own world ( oooo she was thinking what to do, she wants to stop the marriage na 😡). Naniji sent her away to get ready.

Saket came with his mom and bua and a man. Naniji: we are really greatfull to you. Our daughter is like gold. she also can sing very well. Saket's mom was about to put a bracelet on Sadi's hand and Saket stops her. Everyone schoked. one minute please. I would like to ask sadi something before you all. Can i? Saket: What happen Sadi, why are you doing this answer me. Kyun shaadi ke liye tayaar hogayi tum. Oki look likes i have to tell everone the truth. Sadi came to to tell me that i must accept ragi and marry her but i refuse. Because i only love Sadi. And i asked her if she wants to marry me or not and she refused me. And when mamaji called me then i understood everything but sadi marriage isn't a game. This marriage can't happen.Everyone looked schoked. Malti was looking happy...........

Epi ends here...................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartsmart thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update!
Now What will happen?? Bechara Saket will remain bachelor forever and ever and ever... 😉 😉 😉
djaya thumbnail
Ya i know heartsmart, I think Saket will marry one of them sooner or later.......... It's gonna take a while............ So don't worry ........he won't remain bachelor 😃 ???????
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great picx 😉
poo_supi thumbnail
thanks for the great update....Saket will marry one of them that is for sure....
pyya thumbnail
thanks for the great update 👏 👏
djaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_supi

thanks for the great update....Saket will marry one of them that is for sure....

Ya your right. I think he'll marry one of them 😃