Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic eyes thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: soooperfan

hey can i join this fanclub too...congrats on the new one. i really really liked the compilation of things about harshad in the beginning and the things you all had written about him...the essays...reading those made me feel like he is a very very special person!!
😊 great job all of you!!
-dia

Hey ur most welcum dia..😳 offcourse u can Join yaar!!πŸ˜ƒ Keep postin..πŸ˜‰ He is truly a gem of a person and very very special we adore him loads!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘

angelic eyes thumbnail
@Delo
Thanx a lot for postin those messages yaar.. Its soo sweet of all of dem 2 post msges for him.. Everyone is missin him loads.. Cheers to Harshad!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
angelic eyes thumbnail

Aliiiiiiiiii!! Hwwww cuteee!!!! Omgggg Ali was sooo cutee felt like pulling his cheeks.. His scene wid Sameera was damnn cutee.. The scene wid Roma was fab too.. Ab ali and alekh in d limelight since no naina and Huda.. dats great news for us Ali-ans..πŸ˜‰πŸ₯³

Edited by angelic eyes - 16 years ago
angelic eyes thumbnail
Waise Daisy i noticed d dhaga too.. shayad it was after Diwali..!! 😳 πŸ˜•
angelic eyes thumbnail

Some comments on Harshad..

sheenakohli91
Goldie

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 5:42am | IP Logged

yup! he is cute not hot but cute and they make a cute pair. sometimes i feel that ali's voice doesn't match up well with the character of akshat. mayb cuz im used to harshad's manly voice ... 😳

raym

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 8:33am | IP Logged

yaah i agree he is nice but old akshat was
2 good, i really like him πŸ˜‰
Edited by angelic eyes - 16 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Congo 4 the new fc.
Wonderful first page delo. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cool_subha2006

Congo 4 the new fc.
Wonderful first page delo. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks Subha..I have some more ideas for the first page...Just wait for some timeπŸ˜‰

delo thumbnail

hey can i join this fanclub too...congrats on the new one. i really really liked the compilation of things about harshad in the beginning and the things you all had written about him...the essays...reading those made me feel like he is a very very special person!!
😊 great job all of you!!
-dia

Hey Dia...Yup Harshad is a wonderful human being...No wonder we all love and adore him so much..

And ya welcome to our second homeπŸ˜ƒ

And the bestest part is that he reads each and every post of our FC...He might soon visit this one tooπŸ˜‰

delo thumbnail

haha...yes, it was very unlike ali...!! but it was very cute too!! :) i liked him a lot...he's been very smiley and cute since aalekh's return yday...!! bole to...ek dum mast!

yes, i noticed the mauli around his and arjun's wrist too...must be after diwali then...

Ya his scenes with Alekh are coming out pretty well now..I wish Yudi was there too..It wud have been fun to see them 3 together...πŸ˜‰

I loved the way they smile...tease ..have fun..and their scene with Sameera was cuteee tooπŸ˜ƒ

delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic eyes

@Delo
Thanx a lot for postin those messages yaar.. Its soo sweet of all of dem 2 post msges for him.. Everyone is missin him loads.. Cheers to Harshad!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

I am missing him the most Yoji...Aww I so wish he was there in AD too...But chal koi baat nahi...

We have some fond memories...We are happy with that..We got to know what a fabalous actor he is...

The best part I noticed now is his voice...Its so impressiveπŸ‘I wish he gets full justice in the future..as I know he is a fantastic actorπŸ˜ƒ