Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetyyyangel thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i think rajat is upset with the fact that people treat him elderly even though he is just a kid and a wonderkid
NO,Farahnazz..He gets VERYYY upset with the fact that ppl that ppl treat him as a kid & that he is always nominated as a child artiste;even after having played the lead character in the most successful Historical serial on television right now.. & BASICALLYYY,having made it.. & I cannot blame him..These ppl 😑 😑
NO,Farahnazz..He gets VERYYY upset with the fact that ppl that ppl treat him as a kid & that he is always nominated as a child artiste;even after having played the lead character in the most successful Historical serial on television right now.. & BASICALLYYY,having made it.. & I cannot blame him..These ppl 😑 😑
sweetyyyangel thumbnail
rajat just want to prove he is neither a small child nor old enough to feel such love emotions he is just a teenager and youngster like we all are and i really appreciate rajat because he understands what is suitable to understand at his age
UR right..But..There is a lot more to it πŸ˜† ..Rajat is not being truthful when he says that he hasn't experienced the emotions that he portrayed.. 😭 😭 ..Nwyass..but,YES..It is very commendable of him to understand the tender age that he is in
nishkala thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

ok both their war dresses here look stunning.. out of league of the sagars - im sure ive never seen anas wear that.. as he has just started covering up.. πŸ˜• but what about RT he used to wear black frock (during someshwar's war) and bug outfits during the later wars na... πŸ˜›

Karna padta hai dear,atleast in front of the media they will have to cover up Mr.Anas and will have to dress up Rajat with something new,later they will take it and keep it safely for the next press conferenceπŸ˜†,but when will the next one happenπŸ˜•

anjali83192 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article
anjali83192 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks alot for sharing this article! πŸ˜ƒ