OM SHANTI OM Music or SAWAARIYA Music - Page 2

Poll

Which one will rock the cinema or music.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Summer3

good I will include this movie OSO in my ' Must watch List". Hope the DVD is out soon !πŸ˜‰

Can you please rip the DVD and upload in one of the torrent sites?πŸ˜ƒ

ain't seen the movie....MUZIC wise...OSO is much better than Saawariya.....

Saawariya is a one time listening worth....

OSO keeps rocking my ear drumsπŸ˜†

Edited by ChameliKaYaar - 16 years ago
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
om shanti om all da wayy!!!!!

itz a better movie + it has better songs πŸ˜ƒ

cantt waiit to see it!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
apparaohoare thumbnail
I have watched both the movies this Saturday. I will have to say that Om Shanti Om wins hands down.

Om Shanti Om is not a classic movie or nothing close to it. But it is a fun one time watch movie. You don't come out of the theatre with a headache. It is a typical MASALA MOVIE with a mix of everything; drama, comedy, action, supernatural events, and the extremely gorgeous Deepika. She looked fantastic in the movie. Very good launch movie for a new comer.

On the other hand there is Saawariya. There is not enough aspirin in this world to cure you from the headache you get after watching the movie. This movie could well be termed as one of the worst movie of 2007 along with RVG's Aag and No Smoking. Saawariya proved what overconfidence does to a very good director.

Saawariya had everything in it to become a hit. Ranbir is fantastic as a new comer. Sonam was quite good, although she did not have much to do in the movie. Rani was mindblowing. But SLB's over obsession with the sets and indoor shooting screwed the entire film very badly. The set looked like "The Venetian" hotel in Las Vegas. Which city in India is like that? There is a thin river flowing throuh the middle of the city with gondolas floating in it. All the walls of the city has paintings. The city is filled with sculptures in each and every corner, with a massive Lord Buddha's face at one corner. It snows and rains all the time, which means it is either either in Kashmir or Shimla, or the North Pole, as there is no Sun at all. The entire movie was dark with the blue background which can give you a massive headache within the first 15 miuntes. Moreover, the movie starts with one song after another.

Overall, Saawariya is a huge display of SLB's over obsession of the sets, very poor script, thin storyline, total lack of natural touches, blunders piling up one on top of another.

Anuradha thumbnail
Friends,

As this is a musical forum, request you to please discuss and compare the music of both the films instead of the movie... 😊 So, please stick on to music..

SRGMP Dev Team
apparaohoare thumbnail

Bottom line is " All the movies which gave importance to SRGMP did very well in the box office, and all the movies which gave more importance to the rival show BOMBED" πŸ˜ƒ

Jab We Met- Music Release in SRGMP - Super Hit.
OSO - First Promotion in SRGMP, and some song release in SGRM - Super Hit.
Aap Ka Suroor - Himmy - Super hit.
Apne - Hit.
Bhool Bhulaiya - Super Hit
Hey Baby - Super Hit

On the other hand, the movies giving more importance to the rival show:

Laaga Chunari Me Daag - Huge Expectations, and Huge Flop.

Saawariya - MASSIVE EXPECTATIONS, huge banner, huge director, huge importance given to the rival show, but the result is HUGE HUGE HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

πŸ˜†

Edited by apparaohoare - 16 years ago
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Bottom line is " All the movies which gave importance to SRGMP did very well in the box office, and all the movies which gave more importance to the rival show BOMBED" πŸ˜ƒ

Jab We Met- Music Release in SRGMP - Super Hit.
OSO - First Promotion in SRGMP, and some song release in SGRM - Super Hit.
Aap Ka Suroor - Himmy - Super hit.
Apne - Hit.
Bhool Bhulaiya - Super Hit
Hey Baby - Super Hit

On the other hand, the movies giving more importance to the rival show:

Laaga Chunari Me Daag - Huge Expectations, and Huge Flop.

Saawariya - MASSIVE EXPECTATIONS, huge banner, huge director, huge importance given to the rival show, but the result is HUGE HUGE HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

πŸ˜†

LOL I sooo agree!!!πŸ˜† I notised that too... but you forgot to mention one movie..

CASH: though the movie was ok the Music was a SUPER hit just like VS

ANd

Partner: Super Hit Music and Movie

Dhamaal: HitπŸ‘

Qwest thumbnail

Here is the snap shot review of different aspects of Saawariya review:

art1.jpg 

performances: 8/10
Music:6/10
story:2/10
screenplay:3/10
direction:8/10
cinematography: 10/10(wow!)
editing:2/10
choreography:9/10
verdict:4.4/10 (less than average)

Here is the snap shot review of different aspects of Om Shanti Om review:

photo.cms.jpg 

performances: 8/10
Music:8/10
story:4/10
screenplay:5/10
direction:6/10
cinematography:7/10
editing:5/10
choreograpy:10/10 (fantastic choreography by Farah Khan)

Source: from a indivisual

By: starwin

Edited by Qwest - 16 years ago
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saawariya hands down!!! Its a SLB film and has awesome newcomers....the music is excellent as its a new MD and not already established music directors.....n it has fab acting......
But I m relly disappointed in SRK......he cud have moved his movie on a different date......come on it was a new-comers movie....
I dun think saawariya is a HUGE HUGE HUGE disappointment........it rocked in overseas.......india not so sure.....but it definately lived upto  ppls expectations who want a SLB movie

Edited by live_life - 16 years ago
lenok777 thumbnail
Om shanti om πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I watch film Yesterday.
Fantastic movie.
Barnali thumbnail
Moderator's Note:
The posts that were not related music of these two movies hv been removed from the topic. Members were requested earlier and are being requested again. This is a music forum and so plz keep the discussion limited to the music of the two films.

srgmp dev team