coming up next - 23 august

natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Episode 39 - Aug 23, 2005
Does a human being have a right to mercy killing? Can anything justify taking away someone's life? Is suffering in life, an excuse to take one's life? Siddhanth tries to find the answers for himself alongwith Anjali Mittal who pleads him to get the court to agree to mercy killing of her husband. Anjali has been seeing her husband suffering for two years in hospital. And when the doctors declare him scientifically dead, Anjali wants him to be relieved from his suffering. Much against the wishes of her inlaws, Anjali urges Siddhanth to understand her plight and free her husband from life! In a country where euthanasia is banned, will Siddhanth manage a landmark judgement or will nature take its own free course and teach Siddhanth Mehra a thing, or two about life?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
what are ur comments people

do u think that mercy killing shud be allowed or not

i think it shud
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even i feel mercy killing should be allowed.......
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah i feel it should be allowed...cuz the person who's sufferin dont know about his/her situation at all...plus the expense, nobody wants to take care of him/her....its the worst situation that a person can get in....
Recently there was a similar case in US..where this lady was brain dead and she was all alive on machine so court ordered to remove that supply and her parents were against it but her husband divorced her and there was absolutely nobody who wanted to take care of her....its sad...but it's better now that she's nomore...
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Thnx Natasha and agree totally with HEtal. 😉