Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you surya for taking your time to read and comment😊
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mehaksabreen27

Uploaded with ImageShack.comπŸ‘πŸ‘

wow!!..first of all welcome to the FF dear ..I'm glad to read that you enjoyed the scene..really it is because of all of you lovely people that inspired me to write FF which is dedicated to Rajeev and Aamna so that they can get their daily dose..😳..since you are a big fan of Rajeev Khandelwal..I would also recommend you to read my second FF..Yehi Hai Zindagi..and I'm sure you will equally enjoy it!!..Stay tuned for climax 2..
angelsabreenxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanxs u soo much sweety for ua pleasnt and warm welcme!! Love u..<3
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
                                                                              The Final End

As we all have seen in the previous part, the couples has spent a special date with their respective partners.Now here is the moment that the couples i.e Yuvraz, Saumya and Sujal will finally get to marry their respective partners and that too with a grand wedding ceremony. Now , it has been clearly described that the girls were getting ready for the big day , and they all sat down and also wore their jeweleries that has been gifted by their family members.And the girls were extremely nervous as they do not believe in their own eyes that the they are going to tie the knot and that too in the big family affair.

Pari( excited)" I can't believe it guys..aaj hamari shaadi hai!!..

Krishna: Yaar, frankly hum roz kissi na kissi wedding invitations par jaate hai, hum dekhte hai ki dulhaan hamesha sharma te rehte hai and all that , but now I get it..it is truly special indeed..

Kashish:" Haan yaar, seriously, you won't realise par yeh pal hamesha yaad gar pal rahega..and the most important thing , is that jisse hum pyaar karte hai..hum finally usse shaadi kar rahe hai..I just can't even explain..mujhe kitna aacha lag raha hai..

The girls agreed with the word that Kashish has explained,and they can't even wait to meet their partners and finally tie the knot with them. And now let's head to where the boys has been upto..it has been said that they are all finally ready for the big day , and as it says they are all dying to meet their partners , now let's see what they have been upto..It has been said that Yuvi continues to look himself at the mirror , meanwhile Sujal and Saumya were having a huge laugh about it because of the fact that he has been checking into himself for several times..

Saumya:" Yaar Sujal..ek baad batao..Yeh Yuvi kitni baar aap ne aap ko dekhe ga..

Sujal" Try to understand yaar..yeh ladka kissi ko impress karne ki koshish kar raha hai..that's why he has been checking himself for several times..( While Yuvi turns back and rolled his eyes, and fixed his hair and Sujal and Saumya gave each other a five and the friends were kept on teasing each other..

Yuvi: Uncle Sam..aur Sujal..shaayaad..aapko main ek baar bata naa chahta hoon..ki main dulhe ka uniform pehle baar pehen rehein hoon..after all..aaj meri shaadi hai..and Yuvi has to look good!!..After all..kissi ko impress karna hai!!..πŸ˜‰

Saumya:" Oyye..Aaj mere bhi shaadi hai..and Mr. Raichand..I think you should stop looking yourself at the mirror ..aur yaahaan aa..after all..we really need some tips from the expert..

Sujal" Expert?!..Kis ka advice lena chahte ho Saumya?!..

Yuvi: Well..jaise tujhe nahin bata..Tu to Kashish se shaadi already kar chuka hai..aur hum to pehli baar shaadi kar raha hai..to iss liye..experience ke hisaab se ..tu hamare senior hai!πŸ˜†

They were enjoying pulling each others leg and had a very good laugh about it.After a while, Diya came to Sujal's room and she ran and to meet her darling father which is Sujal..Soon Sujal gaves her a big hug and kisses from his side. Meanwhile, Saumya and Yuvi were smiling very warmly..

Diya" Wow papa!!..Aap to bohot hi handsome lag rahe ho!!..

Sujal( gave a huge kisses to Diya , and puts her in his lap)" Thank you my princess..tum aaj sabse khoobsurat lag rahe ho..

Yuvi" Sirf tumhare papa?!..aur tumhare Yuvi chachu aur Saumya chachu nahin?!..

Saumya" Haan diya..aren't we also looking good..

Diya" Haan..aap sab bohot pyaare lag rahe ho..ek dum Shahrukh khan, Aamir Khan aur Salman Khan ke tarah..lekin aap log unse bhi zyaada handsome ho..

Sujal" Awwwee..how sweet you are princess..( Sujal is really missing Kashish as it has been few hours that he hasn't meet his love.)

Diya:" Kyaa hua papa?!..Aap mamma ko bohot miss kar rahe ho naa?!..

Sujal was blushing while he heard from the sweet innocent Diya that he is missing Kashish..

Diya:" Paapaa..main sab kuch janta hoon papa..aap mamma se milna chahte ho na..Yuvi uncle..aap Krishna chachi se, aur Saumya chachu aap  log Pari chachi se milna chahte ho..lekin i'm sorry..daadi ne maana kiya hai..ki aap unse nahin mil sakte..Jab aap ki rounds and rounds ho jayegi..to aap kissi de sakte ho ..good night kissi de sakte ho..

Yuvi , Saumya and Sujal were laughing at the comments that Diya was saying..and each friends were pulling each other's leg.Soon, it has been said that Gayatri came to the room and she is very delighted to see the brides and they were looking really beautiful.Soon she has also meet the grooms as they were all ready for the wedding. Soon , it has been said that the priest were ready with all of the wedding arrangements, and it has been said that it is an auspicious time that the couples should tie the knot. Firstly, it has been said that Yuvi is the first person who sat in the mandap . He was looking forward to see Krishna soon, with the bunch of girls , Krishna has come with them..and meanwhile, Yuvi gave a big smile towards Krishna as he was mesmerized with her beauty..Soon, Krishna sat next towards Yuvi and they both were smiling towards each other as they were finally getting married to each other..Yuvi  applied Sindoor at Krishna's maang and he puts the mangalsutra on Krishna's neck.The couple has got up and took the seven pheres. Secondly, it has also been said that Saumya and Pari also took their wedding vows , and completed their wedding rituals. Lastly, it was none other than Sujal..He came to the mandap, and sat down..Yuvi and Saumya smiled along with Krishna and Pari respectively..then after a few while, he has seen the bunch of group girls coming , and it was none other than the beautiful bride, Kashish herself. 

Sujal was truly mesmarized with Kashish's beauty as he was really speechless of seeing Kashish as a bride.And they both look at each other very romantically. Sujal was holding Kashish's hand very warmly and Kashish smiled at Sujal and they both were deeply lost into each other's eyes. Soon, Sujal applied the sindoor on Kashish's forehead, and put the mangalsutra on her neck. And the couples has got up to do the pheras. Simillarly, everybody has got up , throwing the flowers at them, and Sujal and Kashish has completed their seven pheras ,and they promised to be with each other through their good times and also bad times..and promised each other for always being together. Soon , it has been said that all of the three couples has seek the blessing to their elders after the wedding and they each took the family photographs after the wedding.

**1 years later**

It has been said that the couples has completed the one year of their anniversary . And they have all went for Maldives for their honeymoon. It has been said that the couples along with Dia went for the vacation and went for chill out. Hence, they went for the beach. Soon it has been said that Kashish has a good news to tell to Sujal, but before that it has been said that before reveal it to Sujal , they want to reveal it to her friends.Krishna and Pari noticed that Kashish was indeed feeling extremely special hence they were curious to ask her.

Pari:" Kya baat hai Kashish?!..Aaj to tum bohot hi aalaag mood main ho..

Krishna" Haan..maine bhi notice kiya hai ki tum bohot hi khush lag rahe ho..kya baat hai..you can tell us..

Kashish: Samajh main nahin aa raha hai..ki main tum logo se kaise kahoon..I have a good news..( Kashish was very shy to tell her friends, but her friends guessed it and they were very elated with Kashish with the good news.)

Pari" Kashish...are you..

Krishna: Kashish..are you pregnant?!.."

Kashish( lowering her eyes and felt extremely happy about it)." Haan..main ..main maa bane waali hoon. I'm pregnant!!..

Pari" Oh my god!!..Kashish..I'm so happy for you!!..Congratulations Kashish!!..

Krishna" Kya!!..Tum pregnant ho!!..Congratulations Kashish!!..Did you tell Sujal?!..

Kashish: Nahin..I didn't tell him yet..but I will today...

After a while, it has been said that the boys were arranging the volleyball games together, it has been described that all of the girls were dressed in a sport attire and same goes with boys..

Yuvi:" So guys..since it is the celebration today..aaj hum chahte hai ki girls vs boys ki match ho jaye..

Saumya" Absolutely..so each team will be divided into girls and boys..so girls all the best..may the best person win!

Krishna" Absolutely..vaise..tum to aaj game har ne hi waali ho..kyunki hamare paas ek volleyball champion hai..

Pari: Haan..college ke dino se hum volleyball champion reh chuki hai..so we will deffinetly win..

Each of the teams were ready to play the game..and it has been said that Kashish were about to run in order to play the volley ball match, but Sujal stops Kashish..and they were all wondering that why they were stopping her..

Sujal( romantically stopping her)'' Be careful Kashish..tumhe iss haalat main aisi bhag dor nahin karna chahiye..

Kashish was totally confused with the fact that how he does know about the fact that she is pregnant.

Kashish:" Sujal..tum..tum jaante ho?!..

Sujal" Haan Jaan..main janta hoon,kyunki aaj maine tumhare medical reports dekha hai..ki tum pregnant ho!!..Saach main..aaj tum mere liye ek bohot hi special tofa diya hai Kashish..thank you so much!!..

Kashish was really feeling touched with his comments and all of them were extremely happy with the good news, and they all congratulate the couples respectively..and Diya was all excited about the fact that she is going to be the elder sister!!

Diya" Yaay!!..main baadi didi banne waali hoon!! I'm so so so happy!!.. Mere chotu baby kab aayegi mama..papa!!

Kashish: Bohot jald aayegi beta..

Sujal" Haan princess..baby bohot jald aayegi..filhaal tumhe aur kuch din intezaar karna padega!!

Yuvi" Congrats buddy!!..I'm so happy for you!!

Saumya" Congrats Sujal!!

So , it has been said that it was after 9 months,Kashish was heavily pregnant. Soon it has been said that her water broke, and her stomach was paining so bad .Soon , it has been said that Sujal was all in panic , and he held her hand , and Kashish was continuing to suffer from pain. It has been said that she has been taken care into the hospital .And the delivery process has been started. Soon Yuvi, Saumya, Pari,Diya,Gayatri,Krishna came to Sujal.Soon after the few more hours, it has been said that they have heard the baby cry, and Sujal has got up very joyful way. They were all happy with it , and the nurse has gave the baby to Sujal, and he cuddles on his arm and it is a baby boy. The couples has congratulate them very lovingly firstly and they went away. Soon it was also said that Gayatri gave blessings towards Sujal and Kashish and she has left. Later, in the room it has been said that Sujal came near Kashish and he gave a kiss on his forehead.

Sujal:" Ek dum mujh paar gayaa hai naa?!.."

Kashish:" Hmm..aankhein mere jaisi, hmm..naak bilkul meri jaisi..aur baaki saab..baaki saab tum paar gaya hai!!..

Sujal" Thik hai..baaki sab mujh par gaaya hai..lekin, but kashish..naam main hi rakhunga..

Kashish:" Bilkul nahin..naam main hi rakhunga..pataa nahin tum naam kya doge..

Diya" Uffo..aap dono kyun chote bachche ke tarah jhagra karte ho..mama,papa..aap dono adults ho..aur aap dono ek doosre ke baat sunna hi parega..

Kashish" Yeh bilkul aapni papa per gaya hai..

Sujal" Haan..mujh par hi to gaya hai..

Diya" Main to aap dono par hi jaongi naa..after all..main aap dono ki beti hoon!!

They all laugh at Diya's innocent comments..

Diya" Mamma..papa..aap jhagra nahin karenge..aap dono reveal ki jiye naa..ki main aapne chotu baby to kya bolunga?

Sujal/Kashish" Aarav!

They all were thrilled as they have both have the same though of giving the little boy as a name Aarav. Then, it has been said that after they decided the name,Diya was extremely happy with the fact that they have named their newborn child as Aarav.

Diya" Wow!!..Aarav..yeh bohot hi aacha naam hai!!..Chalo..Naam to thik ho gaya..aab chalo..hum log selfie kheech te hai..Let's take a selfie..

Sujal and Kashish agreed to take selfies with their little newborn child Aarav and Diya together. So Diya took Sujal's phone and they all come close together and they all smiled together and finally took some selfies with the newest member of the family.So hence, the couples has started their new journey together , with their newborn child , they have started their new begining of their life. So here is the end of Kabhi socha na tha..now let's wish the couples all the very best with their new journey together with their newborn child.

THE END.

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Vishaka
Very sorry for not commenting before!!
So SK got married
I really liked the mariage scenes, u know its kind of not usual for me, so u have written it very beautifully...
Then Kashihs got pregnant and Sujal knew even before she inform him that was very sweet of him!!
And finnally the last scene with their cute daughter and little baby son, aaww that scene was very cute!!
U have written this one very nicely, i liked it alot!! Ur very talented writer, this was an awesome FFEdited by The_Imane - 9 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
glad that at least now u updated d last part.it was a very nice ending.all the couples got married n SK had a son Aarav.lovely
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
last part
awesome dear...
nice one...
angelsabreenxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waooo vashika amzing ending ...well writeen... keep writing love u😳