chocolate_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i would say.. Vivah
Jab We Met was cute.. buh.. the sotry of vivah.. reminds me of my dream boy 😳
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i liked jab we met way beter than vivah man....vivah sucks!
fatinillya_sham thumbnail
i like vivah than jab we met.. seriusly, i don't shahid & kareena jodi in film anymore.. i don't like kareena after she is brek up with shahid n wanna married with saif.. after that, i juz only like shahid & amrita jodi.. start with ishq vishk, vaah! life ho toh aisi, shikar & tha last is vivah.. but i hope they can act together again this year or anytime.. but i would like to say, i just love shahid & amrita jodi just now.. not shahid n kareena jodi anymore.. if have after film milenge milenge, i don't want kareena n shahid together.. no matter in film or outsite.. ok.. she break up with shahid make me so hate with her.. she choose saif?? kyon?? why?? saif is very old for her.. doesn't she thinks about this?? she just fool.. i think so.. i'm sorry for post sucks comment like this.. i will say what my heart say.. seriusly, i'm shahid' fanatic.. so, i don't want he get upset.. n it is because of the stupid kareena.. sorry again be coz i say stupid.. k.. byebye.. SHAM, ZINDA BAAT.. sham means, shahid & amrita..
xanthimmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
While i like both but vivaah pulls heartstrings better and jab we met u enjoy more. 😛
Cool_Dipti thumbnail
Jab we met was more of a comedy..it did not have much of chemistry which Vivah did...Vivah on the other hand was totally romantic..& we cud cleary make that out..Kareena went blah blah blah in JWM 😆 ..whereas Amrita & Shahid just spoke thru their eyes..so..I liked the romantic side..& that was VIVAH! 😛
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They're both good in different ways! Although I can't chose. =/

All I can say is that JWM is definitely more entertaining, then again..Vivah is WAY TOOOOO sweet!
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think both movies r good in their own way...but I like Vivah more than JWM. Vivah is very close to my heart and when it comes to an acting Shahid n Amrita were fabolous. Their chemistry was just wowwwwwww. 😳
fatinillya_sham thumbnail
Vivah... Romantic film but Jab We Met is just comedy film.. so it most to VIVAH..
sai123 thumbnail
very tough choice! both the movies are excellent! 😳
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Performance wise, script wise, music wise and direction wise, JWM anyday!!!!!

Even Shahid did much better in JWM! What did Amrita do besides blush in VIVAAH? She was mediocre in all the emotional scenes and had painted her face too much! Of course, Shahid and Amrita form a wonderful couple, but I much preferred the interactions between Geet and Aditya in JWM!

From their evry first scene, both of them excelled, individually and as a couple. Having no romantic scenes did not prevent them from looking wonderful together.....I still cannot forget the scene when he picks her up from the hostel (Bebo was WONDERFUL!) and their conversation at the hotel!