-farah- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys.

I wud luv it so much if the makers of friends made friends, the movie how amazing wud that be.

what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are you talking about the show, Friends? 😳
-farah- thumbnail
yeah thats the one, te show friends, i miss it soooo much
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hmm.. i don't know.. i think the show might lose it's touch if it's made into a movie. take the simpsons for instance, i fel that even any one of the episodes was better than the movie.😆😆

samir_soni thumbnail
I agree with jigglypuff726. I think making a movie will be a bad choice. I will still see it, but I am not excited about it.

I wish they could start another season with Monica, Chandler and Joey in the suburbs and Ross, Phoebe and Rachel in the city. Its fine if they don't get all the characters. They can still do it....

prithvi lover thumbnail
yup me biggest fan of friends in dubai! 😛
Guardian Angel thumbnail
The serial was awesome. Movie would be good if they have the same cast. 😃
-farah- thumbnail
obviously they shud have the same cast i love friends so much, does any1 remember the one with ross and his white teeth haha so funny oh nd the elather pants friends was amazing and will always be amazing.
preity*zinta thumbnail
The show was amazingg .. A movie would be interesting! I think they tried doing it once but Jennifer turned it down because she thought that people wouldn't take her seriously as an actor because of Rachel.
IndaRain thumbnail
I think we've seen ENOUGH of Friends 😊