Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

Congo shongo everyone for the new FC 👏 great to enter in our new home wow me so happy 😳 ..preeto shifting hogeye sari 😉

hello mere sweet nand ji 😊😳 welcome to my home😉 i mean mere aur Raj ka ghar😳 😳 😉

rajeevlicious thumbnail
heyi ppl, congo for the new fc 😳
Varallikka thumbnail
hey guys congo for the new fc..
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Hi friends,

Daud Daud Daud [Sets of Aamir]

A perfectly sunny day in the morning and by 12 it's all cloudy and dark….the monsoons have left Bombay but this seemed so damn unlikely….this means that you are losing light even as you are just 2 hours into the shoot. A whole day to go….60 shots planned to be canned…..looks like a task ahead…Murphy's ghost lurks only around movie shoots. It just seems to be the best playground to prove his maxim. Today too was no different but then the indomitable sprits that come together to make cinema happen just seem to overcome Murphy's maxim.

As the day started Rajeev walked in looking as fresh as ever. No…no…no..no…Rajkumar does not want his HERO to look like this….this films needs him to be worried, exhausted, angry, frustrated, anxious but not fresh. Rajeev got in the zone quite quickly and throughout the day must have sprinted a half marathon atleast. It was daud daud duad for Rajeev all day. Very few people look good on screen, running….Rajeev surely joins the band for this. He is a treat to watch and in a film which itself is shot on the run…..Rajeev delivers.

As the shoot progressed people began to gather…all those who recognized Rajeev just stood there braving the heat, most of them women and kids. The sure-shot path to be a superstar….Women and Kids…..impresses them. Rajeev has a whole lot of them in his kitty.

…and those who could not spot him and did not have a clue as to who is in asked the inevitable….had a blast.

Passerby : "kaun hai?"
VB : Deepak Dobriyal….
Passerby : Dob…??? Deepak….

Looks around for a while leaves disappointed……

Passerby 2: serial?
VB : hmm….
Passerby2 : Kaunsa
VB : Kangna ki Payal…..
Passerby2: Kaunsa channel?
VB : ESPN
Passerby: apka kuch "touching" hai to….mereko bhi ghusao na…..
VB: hmm….ek min main aaya…..

VB never comes back……

Then there is Lisa the girl from Germany and then there is Surinder….the Production Man….and man who makes em tick…on the move….they call him the blabbering man…..Lisa has joined UTV as a production intern…very fascinated with the world of movies and here to experience movie making…..the INDIAN way. Lisa was trying to do her bit to control the crowds too. As she very politely asked people to stay off the filed of just asked the biker who slowed down to watch the proceedings to move on….Surinder sees that there are more people stopping as Lisa tries to cordon off the area.

Surindar : Oh! jaaneman…Lisa madam….idhar aaoo….sab Hollywood film samajhke aur gardi krenge…you come here…leave that….

Poor Lisa does not understand…obediently walks away…maybe even a little hurt. Surinder turns towards the crowd.

Surindar: Ayee chal kya dekh rahaa hai…chal chal….

I go and meet Surinder. Ask him as to how long he has been in the industry…he rattled out names of films he was associated with. One of them was Jimmy. Me was really excited to know hows Mithunda's son looking in the film.

A dead-pan look towards me….a split second hesitation….then finally a thumbs up towards me. Smiles…I'll probably watch Jimmy…..

It almost 4:00 pm and Rajeev is still running around. Anurag Kashyap enters. He is to fulfill his duty as the Second Unit Director. Today seems to be a day of banters. Someone approached AK. They seemed to know each other….Black Friday connection it most likely seemed.

Man: Sawariya dekhi?
AK [on the phone…typing]
Man : Hot hai Sir..promo
AK: hmm…Hot hot….super hot…
Man: Sir….OM Shanti OM….bhi hot lag rahi hai sir…
AK : six pack….super hot…both hot…ek mein six pack …..doosre main bare ass…..hot hai….
Man: hmm….hot.

VB rolling….stomach ache……should have recorded this….the man's expressions were worth a million. HOT.

Lights fading into the clouds…..a few more shots need to be canned. AK quickly places his shot. Rajkumar is on the other end with Rajeev. Run Rajeev run…..the camera catches him thru the maze of passersby and the traffic. The camera is placed so far away that the passersby were reacting to Rajeev run and that was great inserts material for the film. AK quickly rolled the camera and guided the crowd to look around and the directions he wanted….they did for a while…confused…..gotcha….

Link:

http://passionforcinema.com/daud-daud-daud-sets-of-aamir/

Note: I only posted the pics where Rajeev is in....

There are some other pics in the link above from the shooting....

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago
Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congo everyone 😃 n congrats preetuu for the new fc....hope we'll rock this fc 😃
Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx zee dii for the article....

aww jaaaaaaaanuuuu.....kisine uskey liye umbrella nhai pakra..... 😡 bechara dhoop se pareshan hogaya hai 😭 koi kaam ka nahi hai 😡 awww sweetooo kiitna weight lose kar chuka hai...pata nahi aab kitna daudwayega ussey 😭 😭 😭
Varallikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: nazrinkhan

thanx zee dii for the article....

aww jaaaaaaaanuuuu.....kisine uskey liye umbrella nhai pakra..... 😡 bechara dhoop se pareshan hogaya hai 😭 koi kaam ka nahi hai 😡 awww sweetooo kiitna weight lose kar chuka hai...pata nahi aab kitna daudwayega ussey 😭 😭 😭

haye i no mera peacock bechara....ye dirs bhi na usko bekar me bhaga bhaga ke pata nahi kya kar lenge are inka budger kam hai to ye bechara kya kare....lagta hai movie nahi marathon ki practice karwa rahe hai...poor guy

Originally posted by: varallika

haye i no mera peacock bechara....ye dirs bhi na usko bekar me bhaga bhaga ke pata nahi kya kar lenge are inka budger kam hai to ye bechara kya kare....lagta hai movie nahi marathon ki practice karwa rahe hai...poor guy

Don't worry, I am sure ke Aamna is taking good care of him INSHALLAH, last time when he ate something in resturant by mistake which he was allergic to, Aamna was the one who took care of him, even Rajeev said that only Aamna can do it, so don't worry friends 😉 ☺️ 😳

Bluefalls thumbnail
@ zee dii--- thanks for the article dii....aap kamaal ki ho....kahin na kahin se dhund hi nikaalti ho yeh articles...hehe 😆

Waise i love this writer who wrote ....but raj ke pics dekhke mujhe bura laging 😭 😭 😭 becharaa sukh gaya hai bilkul 😭 😭

and i think now the thing about anurag kashyap is also clear...He is the SECOND UNIT DIRECTOR of aamir 😊

Originally posted by: SAHELIGSWM

@ zee dii--- thanks for the article dii....aap kamaal ki ho....kahin na kahin se dhund hi nikaalti ho yeh articles...hehe 😆

Waise i love this writer who wrote ....but raj ke pics dekhke mujhe bura laging 😭 😭 😭 becharaa sukh gaya hai bilkul 😭 😭

and i think now the thing about anurag kashyap is also clear...He is the SECOND UNIT DIRECTOR of aamir 😊

Ofcourse that Anurag Kashyap is the maker of ''Aamir'', who said he is not? 😲 😕