shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

i did not see the update so decided to write the main points fo what happend today

the main points

veer and soni celebrate KC...veer tells jeet that someone must have joked cuz there was no work at the office. veer and soni leave and jeets sad...the HDDCS song plays and jeet is left all alone

veer is sleeping and son i cant stop thinking about she hurt jeet. she decides to go talk to him but jeet is not in his room. she wonders where he is...jeet in the mean time is wandering on the road all by himself (i think he will have an accident)

TT are discussing how they managed to make shabd and mahi celebrate KC together. but tayaji warns her that they hav to be careful of suhani and her intentions

mahi is all happy and thanking about KC. just then shabd comes and is not able to tie his tie so mahi does it for him. she tells him that she is really happy about what he did for her and he says that he did KC for her cuz of TT...mahi is heartbroken

khuranas are having breakfast and they find that jeet is missing. DD calls his cell but does not answer. durga keeps looking at soni the whole time who looks worried

veer comes to soni in the ktchen and she tries to talk to him but durga comes and asks about food. she sees that soni has again cooked gobi aloo and is upset cuz she had cooked it just day b4 yesterday. she tastes and says that there is too  much salt. just then veer also tastes it and says that there is nothing wrong with it and tells soni not to fix it. durga gets upset and leaves saying that now veer will not see any mistakes soni she is his wife. veer goes to pacify durga and they both hug in the end and she gives a wicked smile

shabd is in the office when suhani comes ther. he askes he about rohit and she says that she hasnt seen him last night. she starst crying in front of him and shabd is all concerned

it was an OK episode..i was hoping to see more KC romance betwn veer and soni but nothing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thankss so much! πŸ˜›

- Ranbir + Sonam = Cutest Couple Ever!
- They Are My New Favourite Couple!
- Cant Wait Watch Saawariya!
sharala thumbnail
shabd is an a**
he is so stupid..

why can't soni tell veer abouther and jeet
not as if they are already "together" and she should be afraid to say anything

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! someone had to do it! πŸ˜›
Thanks for the very nice update.

Well done.
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the very nice update. 😊
forevercharmed thumbnail
wow thanks so much!

love,
Avanti
fatimaone thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update!
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update

Wow, just looked at your shop and all you 17 pages πŸ˜† They're wonderful creation 😳

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: megha21

Thanks for the update

Wow, just looked at your shop and all you 17 pages πŸ˜† They're wonderful creation 😳

thank you!!! i am still learning😊

Edited by shrutibali - 16 years ago